Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dom for Forced FxF Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy_marie

Meteorite
Hello There!

I am looking to start a new roleplay, and I am currently really craving forced homosexuality. I have a couple of ideas, but I am always open to new things, so send any that you have my way! I am an experienced roleplayer who can write anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs. My kinks are endless and my limits are few, so don't be shy to tell me what you like!

Ideas...

What Goes Around...
My character is a member of the popular crowd at school, a queen bee type who finds her power in putting others down. Without any regard for how she makes others feel, she ruthlessly attacks anyone who isn't a part of her crowd. Her latest target? Your character, a lesbian who has just recently come out. Tired of being relentlessly teased and bullied, your character decides to teach mine a lesson. When all is said and done does the queen bee still want to make fun, or does she end up finding that she fits in better with your character's crowd?

The Price of Fame
My character is an aspiring actress who moved to L.A. a year ago to pursue her dreams. So far, she has only had bit parts--commercials and extra roles--and her funds are running out. Discouraged and broke, my character is just about to call it quits on her dreams and return to her hometown to work in the local grocery store when she meets your character, a talent agent who sees something special in the girl. Your character signs her to a contract on the condition that she allows your character to work with her and mold her into the woman that she needs to be to make it in the cut-throat industry. Hungry for success, my character agrees, completely unaware of what your character really has in mind.

The Cost of Education
My character is a college student studying to be a lawyer. Coming from humble beginnings, the girl is putting herself through school with a little help from scholarships. When student loans and scholarships can no longer make the ends meet, she is forced to work two or three extra jobs on top of school to pay tuition. At one of her jobs, a server for a catering company, she serves your character at an upscale party for up and coming professionals. Impressed by my character's intelligence and professionalism, your character offers her a position in her household as a personal assistant, a maid, or nanny, with a salary that will triple what she is making at her three jobs combined. Overjoyed and relieved that a break has finally come, my character eagerly accepts, not knowing what all is expected of her in her new position.

I would love to roleplay with you! If you like any of these, let me know... If not, send me your ideas, and I'd love to work on them with you! I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom