Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking A Fun Male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm Natalie and I've been roleplaying for quite some time now. I've always had sexual fantasies that just aren't possible physically to be acted out, so I wanted to set up a search thread to see if any one else was interested in participating in a fantasy of mine.

First things first, is what I don't like:
I don't like short term roleplays. A quick shag isn't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for in dept, developed, plot with purpose as to why we are together the way we are. If I wanted a quick please, I'd hop on a newb chatsite. Another is the dominate problem. Most of my characters, actually, all of my characters will tend to be more dominate, but in a submissive role. If that doesn't make sense, you can look at my plot ideas to understand.

But let's focus on what I like:
I love literacy. Details. Typing. Spell check. I make mistakes and you will too, and that's okay, I won't completely freak on you... but if I'm struggling to understand your composed response, we'll have problems.
I also love conversations outside of the plots. We can do a full roleplay without having any casual conversation, but I like getting to know the person I'm roleplaying with as well. It just tends to add to the roleplay, or at least to the roleplay chemistry.

MY PLOTS:
(IF ANYthing, please at least look at these!)

The Mistress Of The Castle

May has been a mistress of the castle for a long time. It was her job when she was 16 years old to pleasure the King in ways a Queen could never do. But May has a heart, and despite her job and viewing her job as simply a job, she wants more. She's taken a liking, an infatuation, with the prince. The king's son isn't to be distracted by a mistress as herself, but she can't help herself to think of her as the princess. To live by the side of the Prince is one thing she truely desires.

The conflict ignites with one small white lie. May can't help herself, and she partly doesn't know what she's thinking when she leaves her own room to sneak into the Prince's chamber. She lies and says that the King has sent her here to lay with him as an early wedding gift. From then on, it is her mission to draw the Prince closer, without interfearing with the King. If the King were to find out, and if the Prince found out she was a liar, there would be severe costs to be paid.

(Your character would have to be either the Prince or the King, or both, if you're into carrying multiple characters)

The Night Out

After a horrible divorce, Chelsea is ready to just forget about it. But when she wakes up next to her ex husband's brother, she wonders how she got there. She rewinds from the previous night and notices that she had slept with her brother. Waves of passion and intensity sweep over her as she tries to remember the fragments of the previous, careless night. Despite both of them feeling uncomfortable with it, they meet again. And again. And again, until it becomes a problem morally for the brother.

Can they have a functional relationship or is what they have even a relationship?

(More to come?)

Anyways, if you're into these plots, please please please PM me! I'd love it. =)

If you have any plots that you're currently craving, dont' be shy to send them my way. I'm completely open-minded and as long as it fits to my credentials, then I don't see a problem with it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom