Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submit to Me (Closed Until Further Notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submission, is a beautiful thing. To surrender everything, in order to achieve the highest desire, to achieve that forbidden pleasure. I'm here to help you on your path of submission. I'm here to engage in my little kink, of utterly dominating my prey. Whether it be by force or seduction, I'm here to fill what you desire, if only to fill what I desire.

First and foremost, I will be playing as a futa succubi. Why? It's my kink, a role that I fit quite well in. The specific appearance, will go by this. All pairings, settings and ideas will go with me using this specific character.

As for my role, that can be anything. I will use my character in any time period, although I detest Modern unless you bring something entirely new. Otherwise, stick to medieval fantasy or sci-fi. I will almost always play the dominant. Submission, just isn't in my nature. By all means if you want to challenge my dominance, I would love the test of mettle <3

And yes, she will fuck anything. Boy, Girl, Futa, Femboy, Tomboy, I don't particularly care <3

Requirements:
1: You must be literate. Literate for me equals a decent grasp of grammar and the English language. I expect at least a paragraph or more in length, and detail that doesn't make me feel like reading an instruction manual.
2: I expect when you PM me, you make your intentions clear. Tell me what you want, and how you want it. The faster I get you sheathed on my futa cock, the better. If you ask 'Do you want to roleplay?', I will immediately ignore you.
3: You will PM me your request to roleplay. If I don't reply immediately, relax. Either I'm busy, offline, or I'm merely browsing the site for other reasons. I will notify you if I'm not interested.

Pairings:
You tell me. I want to hear how you want to be dominated. I'll leave the idea to you, my job is merely to please from the top. However, I will present a few things to get your mind started!

Intro Ideas:
She is worshiped as a goddess
She is summoned for personal reasons
She is sent to merely collect a soul for a contract
etc.

Now, here comes the challenge idea. I like spontaneity. I love it when a roleplay just starts, you know? So my idea, is simple. Send me a starter of what you're thinking. It could be a woman/man summoning her, a woman/man in hell about to be tortured, anything. Just tell me where to jump in, and I'll more then likely plow you then and there if I like it.

Kinks:
Violence
Gangbang
Giving/Receiving Oral
Giving/Receiving Anal
Unrealistic Cum
Impregnation
Slavery
Harem
Massive Cocks
Femboys
Exotic Women (Elf, Drow, Furry, etc.)
Collars
Chains
Whips
Branding
Gags
Cock/Balls Worship
Large Breasts
Large Assess
Shy Boys/Girls
Slutty Boys/Girls

Well, that is it for now my lovelies. I hope to find you kneeling for me soon <3

RE: Submit to Me (Futa LF Any)

sent a PM
EDIT: Shit. Its wasn't meant to be a Sexual RP it wasn't met to be an RP at all. I didn't read 2 properly. Oh well this is a roleplaying site. I wouldn't be here if i just wanted random cybersex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom