Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Lit M looking for F, longterm partners! Harems and smut-verses! 7/17/22: I have returned?)

Pdrive1872

Supernova
For more plot ideas, LOOK AT MY PLOT JOURNAL: Pdrive's PLOT JOURNAL~! (Plot details here!)

Note for 7/17/22: After well over a year away, my life is in a very very scary and confusing place, so at least trying to find some escape with cool and creative people might be a bit helpful. Worth a shot, right?

Note for 9/26/20: My craving for harem-y OC Bleachverse stuff has returned in earnest! Anyone interested?

Note for 7/12/20: So I really want a harem style plot, but here's the key and something that I feel like some of the fine folks who reach out to me miss sometimes. I want to build worlds with you all with characters, dynamic relationships, and themes. So let's do it! Let's escape our screwy messed up world by creating a fun, sexy one instead! :)

Note for 12/14/19: I'm not gonna lie guys, I'm dying. Absolutely dying. I need roleplay. If you're interested in playing multiples, PLEASE message me. Please.

Note for 8/18/19: Borderlands 3 is coming out soon, so my mind is on that series! Anyone wanna do some harem-y vault-hunting with me? ;) (I MIGHT be willing to one on one with a Moxxi, which is rare for me.)

Note for 12/10/2018: So I've been happening upon fanservice-heavy anime again as I do sometimes and it's making me crave harem RP in the same vein! Don't mind the setting, be it fantasy, sci-fi, whatever, but I'm jonesing for bouncing huge boobs, naughtiness, action, and even some levity! Those who know will know! If you're down, send a message! <3

Note for 7/24/2018: I've been replying the Dead Rising games recently and it's been making me think about how easily a post apocalyptic situation could turn sexy in a number of ways. I have ideas! I'd love to hear yours too. Interested? Message me!

Note for 6/29/2018: I really want to do a hentai'd up version of Pokemon. Adult trainers, sexed up Pokemorphs, so on and so forth. If you're willing to include modified canons I will love you forever!

Note for 2/5/2018: This isn't the only thing I want, but I'd REALLY love to do a harem hentai Hogwarts. ^^" Seriously I'm DYING for this. Dying dying dying for it.

Note for 11/5/2017: Total thread overhaul!

Hello all! So things are a bit rough for me right now RP-wise (honestly the less said about all of it the better, sigh...) and I'm really hoping to find some roleplay partners. I need harem plots in my life. I won't say never to a one on one, but most of what I gravitate towards is lengthy, literate RP with multiple women to one man. So if you're into harems and/or perverting existing universes, you've come to the right place! Have an F-List link, before some additional discussion of ons/offs here (note that the F-List may be slightly incorrect or outdated so if you have any questions, ask!)

F-list - Warning

Turn On’s:

-Large breasts
-Giving anal sex
-Domination/taking control
-Varying degrees of all of the following, from mild to possibly extreme depending on partner preferences, though I’m generally happiest somewhere in the middle: bondage, degradation, exhibitionism FOR SOME REASON I FEEL THE NEED TO EMPHASIZE I ONLY LIKE THESE THINGS IN THE CONTEXT THAT IT'S UNDERSTOOD BY BOTH PARTIES THAT IT IS A SEX GAME. I AM NOT INTO NON-CON STUFF.
-Group scenes (multiple women)/harem roleplay IF YOU ARE A WOMAN WILLING TO PLAY MULTIPLE FEMALE CHARACTERS IN AN RP, MAJOR MAJOR BONUS POINTS
-Various fantasy settings: magic, princesses, fairies, angels, succubi, vampires, time travel, witches, even sci-fi like androids and aliens and alternate realities
-Spanking
-Fucking two sisters simultaneously (this isn’t quite incest obviously since they’re not related to me; I guess it’s technically on the fringe of that but not really?)
-Receiving wet, enthusiastic oral sex
-Giving oral sex
-Caregiver tendencies (generally tied to the submissiveness/service aspect)
-“Marking” any partner with my cum, the more the better
-Dressup/meta-roleplay
-Namecalling

Turn Off’s:
The usual suspects, really.

-Extreme ageplay/underage
-Extreme violence
-Death
-Scat
-Vore

-Also NOT into furries/anthros (I mean cat ears and a tail is one thing, I mean like, the major stuff like with fur all over and whatever), bestiality, and hardcore non-con.

Anything not listed is either an unlisted on or is PROBABLY negotiable. No guarantees, but I’m pretty damn open to new things. I love to exchange ideas ALMOST as much as the RP itself, so if you read this topic and want to talk with me, shoot me a message!

Please for the love of god try to be semi-literate. It doesn't need to be perfect or anything, but I find it incredibly jarring when a person's messages are absolutely rife with spelling and grammar mistakes and a lack of punctuation.

One liners are frustrating, but also understandable in certain circumstances, especially dialogue heavy sections. One liners in action sections are especially frustrating though, if only because the less detail I'm given to work with, the tougher it is for me to respond in kind. I like details, but there's a limit to how much I can pull out of my ass.

So I've said I like harems, and boy howdy is that true! I like original settings, from fantasy to sci-fi to post apocalyptic, adapted universes like a hentai Hogwarts, hentai Pokemon, smutty Overwatch, really the sky's the limit. Here are some universes I've played with or would like to (these are on top of any original settings):

-Final Fantasy
-Bleach
-Dead or Alive
-King of Fighters
-Street Fighter
-Harry Potter
-ANYTHING comics
-Overwatch
-Pokemon
-Lollipop Chainsaw
-Borderlands

That's just the tip of the iceberg though!

I'm mildly concerned about a couple of partners of mine, and this concern, while hopefully unfounded, makes me feel like I need to explicitly state something that you think would be painfully obvious, but I might as well explicitly state anyway because believe it or not, it's been a problem as late as a year ago and possibly as soon as now.

Much like not wanting to RP specifically with me anymore, if you're leaving the site and you know it's happening, please tell me. Sure it'll be painful, but it'll give me closure and I'll have a lot of respect for you for doing it. Also if you come back to the site after 6 months to a year, don't be surprised if I try to say hello. I won't pester you or anything, but if you're not even gonna tell me what went on or not speak to me again, well that's absolutely your prerogative, but that's not exactly nice, is it?

If, conversely, you come back after not telling me after a long hiatus and fear me being angry and don't contact me because of that, DON'T HESITATE TO SAY HELLO! It brings me joy to see old friends return!

Open communication, lovelies. It works, and everyone wins.

Interested in any of these ideas and/or discussing others? Let me know!

Thanks,

Pdrive

Last edited:
Bump with a note!

Note for 5/1/2019: So I just finished watching the TV adaptation of The Passage and I don't know what it is but I absolutely love Shauna Babcock. I don't want to play a canon character and I'd still want work it in some sort of harem scenario but even if it was a character with a similar sort of vibe I'd love it.

Back
Top Bottom