Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Selling my Soul | A Search -- MxF [Adv. Literate]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustus

Moon
2gxmu5z.png
65oih4.png
2rfvqcw.png

j8madh.png

mt4pv.png

• Welcome to Selling my Soul | A Search! This is just your run-of-the-mill request thread, and you will probably see it more than once. Of course, not more than once in the same forum, but I use the same basic template in both the female and male sections, due to the fact that I look for MxM role plays as well… Anyway, this particular request thread will not only give you a list of my “do’s and don’ts” and “pairings”, but you will also receive information about me – as a player – as well as my personal rules. Heck, there will even be a section for examples of my writing! Call this a test-drive, I guess.

Let’s begin with me :

My name is Faustus. Sure, that’s far from my actual name – and while I have no problem with people knowing what my name is, I’d rather deal with my moniker until I know you. I’m a 22 year old full-time college student. I have a strong Major in History with a minor in Canadian Political Science. I’m located on the East Coast : and what this means for you is that I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone – GMT -5. I stress what time zone I am in for international players, as well as West-Coast players. Please maintain this knowledge when playing with me if we are using a messaging service and you think I’m not online when I need to be. Time zones are a pain, buuuut.

I have been role playing for eleven years now. No exaggeration. I’ve been doing this for quite some time. As such, I know the vast majority of the in’s and out’s, and have become an Advanced-Literate player. Again, what does that mean for you? It means I will never write less than three, good, meaty paragraphs…and, in all realities, so long as you have given me enough to work with, you’re probably going to get 8+ in return. Tl;dr : I like to write, and I sure hope you do too.

98aot3.png
The Rules

• 1. A very simple rule, but one I have to state regardless : Do not pressure me into role playing. Do NOT come in and TELL me what we will be doing. I’m sorry, that doesn’t work. I’ll block your butt so quickly you won’t know what just happened. I’ve had far too many people do this to me, and I’m tired of it, so : it’s a rule now.

2. I will NOT play a character under the age of 16. I’m sorry. I have younger siblings, and it feels too strange to me to play them. I understand that BlueMoon states characters may be as young as thirteen, but I’m too bothered by that. So : If you want Age Play of some sort, understand I will not go younger than 16. Ever.

3. I will never, EVER play a role play of “me” and “you”. I have no person with first person point of view with role plays, but something like :
    “I reach out to caress your cheek, then bring my hand lower to thumb at your mouth.”
    That isn’t going to fly. I am not having sex with you. My character is having sex with your character. What it SHOULD look like is :
    “I reached out to caress her cheek, and then brought my hand lower to thumb at her mouth.”
    Y’know, if we’re doing first person. I prefer third, simply to avoid that all-together, but.. B(

4. This rule is very important. When messaging me on here, responding to my thread, or messaging me on one of the outside contacts (email, AIM, Yahoo, and MSN) PLEASE be sure to do the following :
    Via Email : Tell me either in the subject that you are from Blue Moon OR in the body that you are.
    Via Messengers : Tell me you are from Blue Moon when adding me or messaging me.
    Regardless of the method of contact you must also do one tiny thing : I have a terrible time getting people to read my rules and abide by them, so you must answer the following question :
    What is a dessert that you enjoy? Do NOT re-type this question if responding to this thread in the comments – that defeats the point for other users. Just…mention it. Even if it’s off-handed and all, “Oh! I like ice cream, by the way.” That’s fine. You can even just put “ICE CREAM” at the bottom. I don’t care. Just prove you read my rules.

5. I will never play a canon character in a fandom opposite your OC. I have problems with 98% of OCs and what they want with character relationships, so I just don’t. If you want to play a fandom with me I will play CANON x CANON –or- an ORIGINAL CHARACTER x ORIGINAL CHARACTER IN A FANDOM SETTING. For instance : I will NOT play Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji falling in love with your Original Character. I WILL play Undertaker with Sebastian, however. OR I will play an original character opposite YOUR original character WITHIN the Kuroshitsuji series.
    This rule is subject to change : I can be convinced, but only if I find that the character is interesting enough and you prove how the dynamic can work.

6. I am an Advanced-Literate player by web role play standards. As such, I expect my partners to be at LEAST literate, otherwise we will have problems. By this, I mean I want you to be able to return meaty paragraphs, have a good understanding of spelling, punctuation, and grammar, and write at least 3 paragraphs. A paragraph, as we can recall, is around 3 – 5 sentences. That means you’re writing anywhere between 9 – 15 sentences per response. That’s not asking for a WHOLE lot, guys. You must also write out for words. No “2 nite” or “ur”. Sorry. I want “tonight” and “you’re”. Or “your”. Whichever is called for. Firefox and the like have spellcheck features built into them. When in doubt : type it in Microsoft Word first. Understand too that I will write in European English, not American, so some words may look funny. For instance, “colour” over “color”.

7. I apologize in advance for all potential partners, but I will not be playing celebrities. I, myself, do not know most of them that the rest of you do, so I can’t play that particular person…if I have no idea who they are. And, no, providing me an image doesn’t help. So sorry, people. No Miley Cyrus or Brad Pitt from me.

8. Lastly : Play your character and I will play mine. No God-Modding, or else I may cut you. C:

If you can abide by all of the above, then we’re going to do wonderful together! If not… Then you don’t have a reason to look at the next section.

1604due.png

• Welcome to the part of this request thread where I discuss what I am looking for and what I want to role play. Before you look at my list, take just a moment to look at my guideline section – This will assist you when deciding what to play with me.

- Unlike most users on Blue Moon, I rarely have something that I am REALLY craving to do. However, to assist people, in my next post I will have a section that sums up everything. THERE I will have posted, “Faustus may be craving right now : ____” and have listed a few things that might be sparking my fancy. Expect this to change nigh-on daily.
    - If you see something in bold, that’s probably the role that I fancy playing in that case.
    - Scratched through means that I am already using this pair with another user. This does not, however, mean you cannot request the same pair to do with me. It’s more a notation for myself, so I can see what I’m doing.

xel9nn.png
Fandoms, and the Characters I Play :

• Axis Powers Hetalia : Ukraine (Katyushka), Belarus (Natalia), Hungary (Elizaveta), and gender-swtiched nations (Nyotalia) – Specifically, I am comfortable with : Canada (Matthew Williams), America (Alfred F. Jones), England (Arthur Kirkland), Russia (Ivan Braginski), and Austria (Roderick Edelstein). State and Province-tans may be discussed.
    Hellsing : Rip van Winkle

Others I will play the setting from : Repo! The Genetic Opera, Silent Hill, Valkyrie Profile, Digimon, Pokemon, Final Fantasy (I am only familiar with IX, VII, and XII. IX is my specialty, as it’s my favourite in the series), Hellsing, and more! Chances are, if you list it, I MAY know it. There is no harm in asking.

More will be added to this section. I know many fandoms, have been a part of MANY more, and am willing to work with you on fandom requests. I have such a small section of women listed due to limited experience playing females in fandoms. I tend to play men, so playing a woman will be new to me!

29qejp3.png
Original Characters and Scenario’s Section
Note : These will be semi-sorted according to genre, as best as I can manage. Notations may be offered at the base of each column.

Modern and “Other : Medieval, Historical, and Modern Day
Note : The way a pair is listed is NOT how it must be played. “Assassin x Target” does NOT mean the Assassin must “be the man”, and the target must “be the woman”.
Top target would be hot, wouldn’t it?
All genders will be changed to suit request.

• Guard (Knight) x Royal
    Royal x Jester
    Prince x Princess
    Royal (King or Queen) x Prince/Princess
    Knight x Knight
    Knight x Servant
    Royal x Servant
    Assassin x Target
    Assassin x New Arrival
    Rival x Rival
    Master x Apprentice
    Servant x Servant

Master x Slave
    Kidnapper x Victim
    Thief x Victim
    Arranged Marriage

Nazi Officer (SS) x Nazi Officer (SS)
    Nazi x Prisoner (Jew, German traitor, captured American, etc. ALL prisoners of war apply)
    Nazi x Doctor (Like, a Nazi General and a Nazi Doctor, y'see)
    Nazi Soldier x Soldier (German, Canadian, American, Russian.. ALL apply here too. Any soldier of any branch)
    Nazi x Citizen
    Nazi x Spy (American, Canadian, Russian, etc. all apply)
    It should probably be noted here that for Soldiers and Officers, it may be a women disguising herself.

HISTORICAL FIGURE X HISTORICAL FIGURE
    Historical Figure x Original Character
    I doubt this will ever get any takers, but it’s always listed.

Adoptive Parent x Orphan
    Adoptive Sibling x Orphan
    Father x Child
    Elder Twin x Younger Twin
    Elder Sibling x Younger Sibling

Teacher x Student
    Bad Kid x Good Kid (this covers all Jock x Nerd, Stoner x Jock, etc pairs)
    Bad Kid x Foreign Exchange Student
    Teacher x Foreign Exchange Student
    Figure Skating Coach x Figure Skating Student
    Hockey Coach x Hockey Player
    Gymnastics Coach x Gymnast

Doctor x Patient
    Doctor x Doctor
    Doctor x Nurse (Nurses are male AND female – remember)
    Remember : My Doctors and Scientists (both classified here) come in stable and the less-than-stable varieties. Be warned if choosing the latter over the former. Less-than-stable is VERY unstable.

2ni0duc.png
Paranormal Based : "Not the Norm"
Note : The way a pair is listed is NOT how it must be played.
“Vampire x Hunter” does NOT mean the Vampire must top, and the Hunter MUST bottom.
All genders will be changed to suit request.

• Vampire x Vampire
    Vampire x Dhampir*
    Vampire x Human
    Vampire x Hunter
    A dhampir is classified as either a, a half-human half-vampire individual born of a coupling of a vampire and human, or b, an individual who was beginning to turn but the virus ceased in their body for whatever reason.
    My vampires are not the Twlight variety. They will rip you to pieces if given the chance. I expect the same from you.

Demon x Angel
    Demon x Fallen Angel
    Demon x Demon
    Demon x Priest
    Demon x Human (average Joe OR Contractor)
    Angel x Angel
    Angel x Fallen Angel
    Angel x Priest
    Angel x Human
    Warning : these pairs may become controversial in the subject of religion. If you are not comfortable with this, do not choose to do this with me. I am VERY interested in Theology and, as such, will play this very interestingly.

Lycanthrope x Lycanthrope
    Lycanthrope x Halfbreed
    Lycanthrope x Human
    Lycanthrope x Hunter
    Lycanthrope is not limited to werewolves only. You may play a were-ANYTHING. I’ve heard of wereskunks before. Please get creative here! I also do not consider them the bi-pedal furry man..thing…in movies. A lycanthrope, to me, is a human-to-animal creature. Ie; werewolves are big WOLVES in the wolf form. Not bipedal. Quad.

Dragon x Dragon
    Dragon x Human

Demon x Medium
    Angel x Medium
    Vampire x Medium
    Ghost/Spirit x Medium
    Human x Medium
    Other Creature x Medium
    Paranormal Investigator x Medium
    ”Medium” may be substituted for any other sort of Paranormal Investigator. For this, I WOULD want to be the Medium ONLY. Sorry there, guys…

Other Fantasy-Based creatures are welcome as well, if you have an idea that I do not have listed (this includes Elves, Incubi and Succubi [although, to me, they fall under classification of "demon" anyway], Sirens, etc).

9kttz7.png
Sample Genres
Note : This is little more than mediums and settings that our initial pair may be conducted within, and is typically only used with brainstorming. If you see a genre you are particularly interested with playing in, but not use one of the above listed pairs, let me know and I will probably be thrilled to oblige you!

• Medieval
    Steampunk
    Post-Apocalyptic
    Zombie Apocalypse
    Romance
    Unrequited Love
    Forbidden Love
    Fantasy (Genuine fantasy -- Like Tolkien Fantasy. “High” fantasy.)
    Fantasy (“Low” fantasy)
    Historic (This does take research, but I LOVE this)
    World War II
    Cold War
    Western
    Science Fiction

Other genre's are available upon request.
    Just let me know what you might be interested with playing in.

As a notation for my kinks – Please check my F-List. Anything listed in “Maybe” and above is a Green Light with me! If it’s under “No”, however, chances are I can’t be convinced.

ba7mu.png
Closing Comments and How to contact

• You may reach me… BUT REMEMBER MY RULE…

– Leave a Comment here. Such an easy method, hm? Comment here on my post and inform me that you are interested. We can discuss the idea here or in PMs.
    – Drop me a PM! PM that desire! I am all the time checking things, so as soon as I see it I will reply to you.

Outside Methods consist of…
    Email : messy_pup_faustus@yahoo.com
    Yahoo : messy_pup_faustus
    AIM : johannfaustusvi
    MSN : changing contact. Please PM for it.

Very intriguing thread you got here! You shall have a private message from me shortly with some pairings/ideas and a question or two (as well as the answer to your question). ^^

If I am interrupting the flow of your thread of more reserves, let me know and I'll delete this post.

2ueisdz.png

i5ukjl.png
  • Pokemon : Chains | I_Am_Nobody | Pocket Monsters Setting | Ongoing
    War Brings out Everything in a Person | Tatcon | Nazi Soldier x Soldier | Ongoing
    Dragon Warrier | Dragon Lord | Dragon x Human | Ongoing
    No Title Yet | Tr1ckY_1337 | Demon x Human (Sort of. Nekomimi) | Planning
    Hunted | SuperDude443 | Fantasy Setting (Low Fantasy?) | Ongoing
    No Title Yet | Relix | Assassin x New Arrival | Planning

I'll respond to everyone when I get home from out of town today (this INCLUDES replies to all Role Plays I have currently accepted.

Some things went down on my end here (My Mother + Hospital), and due to it my replies have been very delayed already, and will be just a little bit longer.

Please bear with me during this time, everyone, and I'll be sure to communicate with everyone very shortly!

Thank you for understanding,

Faustus

Feel sorry for you, having loved ones in hospitals always sucks. I hope, whatever is going on with her, she'll be all healthy, up, and running soon. Then, this is less serious, but why isn't our RP in the list of ongoing RP's? It isn't a problem, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom