Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaybee said:
Miranda exulted in the steadily increasing speed and power behind the thrusts, the man sliding in and out of her slick depths easily, finally hilting himself on each thrust and still coming on stronger and stronger as he did. She barely noticed the fingers that dug into her skin, the roughly muscled chest against her own, the rough grunting as she felt him twitch within her and realized that she was quite close to an orgasm herself. Her moans were interspersed with gasps now as her breath caught in her throat with each renewed surge of pleasure, Miranda tried to move in to kiss her newfound lover, gyrating her body against his as best she could with the position she was in, feeling herself at the very brink of passion.

He was pushing his own limits rather quickly as he saw her movements towards himself, and pressed his lips to her, deepening the kiss between then rather quickly as he held her close taking her fast and pretty hard, as his full member was rubbing in and out of her womanhood. He loved the whole ordeal, but he knew that it would have to end, it was passionate, and intense, and rather fun, something to remember the party with . He felt himself reaching his own end after a bit and pressed himself in a few more times, before sending his load into the lovely female, and letting her fall to her own feet, "not bad, you were pretty good," he said with a grin on his lips.

dragonthingy said:
"Its the party of a lifetime, so I had to go!" Marcus said, getting turned on by Melisa's dancing and rubbing.

Melisa giggled and kissed him roughly. "Wanna have some fun then cutie?" she asked. Her hand rubbing on his chest and her hips against his crotch. "There's a couch just over there" she said with a wink.

Yajirobe said:
He was pushing his own limits rather quickly as he saw her movements towards himself, and pressed his lips to her, deepening the kiss between then rather quickly as he held her close taking her fast and pretty hard, as his full member was rubbing in and out of her womanhood. He loved the whole ordeal, but he knew that it would have to end, it was passionate, and intense, and rather fun, something to remember the party with . He felt himself reaching his own end after a bit and pressed himself in a few more times, before sending his load into the lovely female, and letting her fall to her own feet, "not bad, you were pretty good," he said with a grin on his lips.

Miranda fell over the brink of orgasm mere moments before he did, feeling him pump his seed into her as she writhed in pleasure, moaning loudly into the kiss as her walls tightened and stroked his length with rippling contractions. She was still recovering when he let her fall, stumbling as she landed and leaning against the man for support as her legs threatened to give out from under her, breathing heavily as she tried to marshal her strength. "So were you..." She said in between breaths, "you certainly know what you're doing." Miranda realized something. "Care to tell me your name? Maybe we could meet up again some other time..."

Marcus felt the rough kiss to his lips and Melisa's body touching his and knew instantly that he would get laid.
"Sure babe" he said, taking her hand and leading her there. They sat down and Marcus kissed her on the lips, holding her breast with one hand.

aprilmay1965 said:
April felt him hold her thighs, pushing her legs up, her thighs to her breasts, as he pulled himself to her, pounding her tight pussy fast and hard, her body was coated with sweat, she was gasping as he pounded her iwth his thick shaft. Her cries filled the room, she could feel him so deep in her, his heavy balls slapping against her virgin ass, making a wet slapping sound that mixed with the sound of his hips pounding against her ass and thighs. Her breasts bounced against her thighs, her eyes wide as he pumped her small body

Derrick continued to assault her tight little slit with his cock, her juices coating his balls as they slapped against her warm wet flesh. His groans filled the room as his shaft throbbed as it sawed in and out of her. Staring into her eyes he saw his face, contorted in pleasure, reflected in them. Slamming deep into her his cock erupted as he cried out, his hot cum pumping into her slit.

Derrick's hard shaft was pounding her so hard and fast as he held her tight, she could feel him continually sawing in and out of her tiny pussy. He was thrusting so deep, her small body was getting the pounding of her young life. She felt him thrust harder as he drove deep inside her. Her eyes widened as she suddenly realized when he stopped what was happening. His thick shaft pumping her unprotected pussy full of his hot seed. She was feeling him shoot his load inside her, emptying his heavy balls in her young pussy. "oh god, you came" she moaned, worried and pleased at the same time.

dragonthingy said:
Marcus felt the rough kiss to his lips and Melisa's body touching his and knew instantly that he would get laid.
"Sure babe" he said, taking her hand and leading her there. They sat down and Marcus kissed her on the lips, holding her breast with one hand.

She giggled and got on his lap as she kissed him back, moaning softly at his touch of her breast. She grinded on him still, her dress riding up slightly and showing off her black thong underneath. She felt up his chest and was soon stroking the crotch of his pants.

Kaybee said:
Miranda fell over the brink of orgasm mere moments before he did, feeling him pump his seed into her as she writhed in pleasure, moaning loudly into the kiss as her walls tightened and stroked his length with rippling contractions. She was still recovering when he let her fall, stumbling as she landed and leaning against the man for support as her legs threatened to give out from under her, breathing heavily as she tried to marshal her strength. "So were you..." She said in between breaths, "you certainly know what you're doing." Miranda realized something. "Care to tell me your name? Maybe we could meet up again some other time..."

He looked at the lovely woman whom was in front of himself, he had to admit, he had a lot of fun with her, and in this shower, she was a passionate young woman, something he liked a lot. She was also hot and sexy as well. he smiled as he turned off the water, and got two towels handing her one, "Well ma'am, I would be Thomas," he commented with a small smile, "any I am sure if you want, we can meet another time, for maybe even a bit more fun then this time," he said as he then got dressed and head out to find his little sister.

Kinky_Slut said:
She giggled and got on his lap as she kissed him back, moaning softly at his touch of her breast. She grinded on him still, her dress riding up slightly and showing off her black thong underneath. She felt up his chest and was soon stroking the crotch of his pants.

Marcus' crotch started bulging at the sight and ouch of this woman. His free hand moved along her leg and up her dress, before gently squeezing her ass. Marcus did all of this while kissing Melisa and feeling her breast.

She moaned louder and slipped her hand down his pants, stroking his bulge through his boxers. She broke the kiss to whisper to him. "Take it off me, play with my body" she whispered as she moved her hips against him. She hoped he wasn't shy, she needed to have her fun and soon.

aprilmay1965 said:
Derrick's hard shaft was pounding her so hard and fast as he held her tight, she could feel him continually sawing in and out of her tiny pussy. He was thrusting so deep, her small body was getting the pounding of her young life. She felt him thrust harder as he drove deep inside her. Her eyes widened as she suddenly realized when he stopped what was happening. His thick shaft pumping her unprotected pussy full of his hot seed. She was feeling him shoot his load inside her, emptying his heavy balls in her young pussy. "oh god, you came" she moaned, worried and pleased at the same time.

A long drawn out moan of pleasure escaped his lips as his shaft twitched emptying the last of his hot load into her. Leaning down Derrick kissed her softly as his cock slowly softened and slipped out of her wet slit. Letting go with his right hand he reached up and caressed her young face. "Yes i did baby....you should have told me not to cum in you." his voice soft as he let her calm down and adjust.

"Sure thing" he whispered back.
Marcus reached up her dress and deftly pulled her panties down, moving his hands along her thighs as he did so. He put his left hand on her back and started feeling her pussy with his right one.

She moaned loudly at his rubbing, arching her back slightly. She continued to stroke him, getting him out of his pants. She pulled out his cock and giggled at how big it was, she licked her lips and stroked it hard as she looked at him lustily.

Marcus' length loved the stroking it was experiencing.
"You just love big cocks don't you?" he asked, inserted two of his fingers into her pussy.

[/quote]

A long drawn out moan of pleasure escaped his lips as his shaft twitched emptying the last of his hot load into her. Leaning down Derrick kissed her softly as his cock slowly softened and slipped out of her wet slit. Letting go with his right hand he reached up and caressed her young face. "Yes i did baby....you should have told me not to cum in you." his voice soft as he let her calm down and adjust.
[/quote]

APril regained her composure. Her pussy full of his seed, she was of course a bit nervous, but not regretful of having had sex with the hot guy. She smiled from her perch atop the washer as he carressed her face. "it's ok, I know I should be more careful" she said, finally adjusting her clothing, cleaning herself off with a towel after she slid off the washer.

The music and laughter still strong from the outer room. She had gone from being a quiet wallflower to having had sex with two guys and a girl in one night. She pushed her hair back over her head, and behind her ears, "are you ready to rejoin the party?" she said, grinning up at him.

aprilmay1965 said:
APril regained her composure. Her pussy full of his seed, she was of course a bit nervous, but not regretful of having had sex with the hot guy. She smiled from her perch atop the washer as he carressed her face. "it's ok, I know I should be more careful" she said, finally adjusting her clothing, cleaning herself off with a towel after she slid off the washer.

The music and laughter still strong from the outer room. She had gone from being a quiet wallflower to having had sex with two guys and a girl in one night. She pushed her hair back over her head, and behind her ears, "are you ready to rejoin the party?" she said, grinning up at him.

Grabbing a towel he wet it in the sink and cleaned of his shaft. Tossing it aside he looked at April and smiled fixing his clothes. "Sure, sounds like fun out there" Derrick said and kissed her softly. Stepping over to the door he opened it and held it for her. As she passed back into the kitchen he grabbed her ass and gave it a playful squeeze before following her.

dragonthingy said:
"You just love big cocks don't you?" he asked, inserted two of his fingers into her pussy.

She moaned and stroked faster. "Mmmmm yes I do" she moaned. "How big is it cutie?" she whispered to him as she moved her hips on his fingers slightly. She wanted to have all kinds of fun with him.

"You tell me" he said, rocking his hips slightly in time with her strokes. He started fingering her faster, feeling her insides writhe with pleasure.

Hart said:
Grabbing a towel he wet it in the sink and cleaned of his shaft. Tossing it aside he looked at April and smiled fixing his clothes. "Sure, sounds like fun out there" Derrick said and kissed her softly. Stepping over to the door he opened it and held it for her. As she passed back into the kitchen he grabbed her ass and gave it a playful squeeze before following her.
April smiled as he kissed her gently, straightening her clothes, she made sure her skirt and blouse were in place, still without a bra and panties, she walked into the party, jumping and letting out a giggle as her ass was grabbed, she walked out into the kitchen area again, getting another glass of water, feelng incredibly thirsty from her time in the laundry room.

dragonthingy said:

She moaned and nodded, grabbing his hand quickly. "Not just yet cutie" she said slipping his fingers out of her so she could kneel down. She let go of the large cock and started to lick up and down the underside of his length. Her hand playing with his balls as she looked up at him as she tasted him. "Do you like that cutie? Want me to put your big cock in my mouth?" she said with a wink as she licked around the head.

(Possible revive attempt?)

Chris walked out to the dance floor and smiled at the party was still on, dancing with some cute girls but really looking for a daring girl. He grinded with a few but they didn't seem daring enough so he went to the bar and grabbed a drink, downing it and smiling. Were there any daring girls anymore? If there was then he sure as hell would love to find one here, after all it was the party of all parties.

Melisa smiled as she danced around, looking for a sexy boy to take upstairs. She saw Chris but already had her fun with him so she went back to dancing around. She hoped to find one quick since she was pretty horny and willing to have all kinds of fun.

Miranda exited the bathroom in her underwear, having little else that was presentable at this point. Her hair was damp but her body was clean and she looked about, spying a guy at the bar (Chris) and making her way over towards him. She sidled up next to the bar, requesting a cider from the bartender before turning to the man. "So... I see you're looking for someone with a little more flair to them than the other girls about here... Am I right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom