Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
'I love you too.'Raven said,lokking into his eyes.Moving her hips up to meet his thrusts

"I bet my kitten wants some deeper penetration with my cock does she not?" He says as he continues sliding deeply into her pussy ramming his cock into her.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven screamed in pleasure. 'yes go deeper,please.'she moaned out,squirming and writhing underneath him

Leonard pulls out his cock from her pussy and then looks at her and says, "I want you to place your legs up over your head and hold them there. My cock is going to penetrate a little deeper inside your pussy and I will even slide my cock into your ass. It will come into your ass and pussy at an angle." He told her as he waited for her to move into position now for him.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven nodded,and got into position.Holding her legs,above her head,holding them with her hands.'Alright baby.'she said.

Leonard watched as she had positioned herself the way he wanted her to be in. He smiled as he heard her say that she was ready for him. He kneeled over her and then slammed his cock down into her pussy as it went deep inside her at an angle. It was more penetration this way than the doggie style position. He pulled his cock out once again and slammed hard down into her pussy. "You are going to love this lover!" He told her with a smile looking into her eyes.

raven screamed out in pleasure,her back arching off the bed.'oh yes baby thats it.'she moaned out,squirming some underneath him.'i want you please.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven screamed out in pleasure,her back arching off the bed.'oh yes baby thats it.'she moaned out,squirming some underneath him.'i want you please.'she said.

Leonard then moved his cock and slid it into her ass and began to pleasure here there and inside her pussy as well. "You love it don't you my love?" He said smiling as he leaned down kissing her deeply and passionately wanting her to beg for more from him. "Oh I will give it to you so that you will be pleased!" He said back to her.

Raven moaned,and kissed him back.Arching her back.'I love alot of thing.'she said,with amsile.i told you two.'she said.Thrusting her hips up,to make him go deeper.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven moaned,and kissed him back.Arching her back.'I love alot of thing.'she said,with amsile.i told you two.'she said.Thrusting her hips up,to make him go deeper.

With this penetration that Leonard had Raven get into he knew that he was getting deeper inside her than what he would in the doggie style position. "I am glad that you love a lot of things because I am sure that in the chair I had you in this morning I could do a lot of things there too." He said to her with a smile feeling her hips thrusting up to meet his cock as he slammed and rammed deeply inside her.

'like what tell me.'she asked,in an innocent voice,maoning again with another thrust,with her hips.She stared to climax,and orgasm.cumming onto his cock.

ladydarkness5 said:
'like what tell me.'she asked,in an innocent voice,maoning again with another thrust,with her hips.She stared to climax,and orgasm.cumming onto his cock.

"Now that you will have to wait and see my sweet because you know what they say don't you?" He asked her as he was thrusting deeper into her and harder than before into her ass and pussy as he switched back and forth with his cock inside her.

ladydarkness5 said:
"curiousity killed the cat.'she moaned out,cumming again.she finally orgasmed and climaxed again.

"No! That is not it my love. It is good things come to those who wait." He told her as he moaned out in pleasure and then came inside her pussy and ass spreading his load between both holes that she had. He was very tired and wanted to hold her into his arms to cuddle and kiss her sweet lips.

ladydarkness5 said:
she moaned from the feeling of his juices,inside her,She went limp,breathing heavily,kissing his lips.

He returned her kiss on her sweet lips as he held her into his arms. He softly caressed her skin as he laid there with her in his arms.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven laid there giggling alittle bit,as he caressed her skin.Since it kinda tickled a bit.

Leonard then pulled the covers over her to make sure she was warm and not cold. "I hope that I am not tickling you hun?"

ladydarkness5 said:
'it tickled a little bit,but your allowed to tickle me whenevr you want.'Raven said,snuggling into the covers.

He then began to tickle her a bit more. "I am glad that I am allowed to tickle you when ever I want to." Placing his nose onto hers and giving her a eskimo kiss and then cuddling up next to her.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven squirmed and giggled,when he strted ticklign her.she kissed him back,and snuggled closer to him.

He tickles along the side of her ribs to see if she will squirm some more for him or not. Feeling her snuggle closer to him. "So did you like that baby?' He said to her meaning how they made love together.

Raven laughed,and squirmed.When he tickled her ribs,letting him know.She is extremely ticklish there.'yes i did.'she said,in between laughs,as she squirmed around.trying to grab the headborad to sit up,showing him her ticklsh underarms

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven laughed,and squirmed.When he tickled her ribs,letting him know.She is extremely ticklish there.'yes i did.'she said,in between laughs,as she squirmed around.trying to grab the headborad to sit up,showing him her ticklsh underarms

Leonard smiled about this that he was tickling her and when he saw her hold onto the head board he then grabbed her legs placing them up over his shoulders and began to lick her pussy now and then looking up at her. "I am glad that you enjoyed it baby!"

She continued to squirm and giggle,until he started to lick her clit,making her moan.'Baby,i have school tommrrow,i need to get home nd sleep'she said.

Back
Top Bottom