Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Yuji glared at the voice filtering in through his door. How thank you damnit! Yuji thought in a pissed off manner. But nooooo that was too easy for Akira. Aside from that Yuji wondered just what Akira thought the entertainment world was? If it hadn't been Yuji, then Akira would have probably been playing "demented doctor" with Kano last night. And for thanks he was still scolding? Yuji mouthed soundless filthy words at the door. When Yuji had counted to a hundred in Japanese and was sure he was going to be able to hold his temper he finally open the door, and breezed past Akira with a mumbled good morning. Yuji was in all black right down to shades and leather jacket. Everything loose fit, so no one would see all the padding he had done in places to cushion his injuries.

Ito was waiting for them impatiently in the lobby. Yuji looked the part of the crisp rock star, but Ito wasn't fooled for a second. After a quick gruff "g'morning" to Akira, Ito watched Yuji in front of him with a practiced eye. He could see the slight limping, and the way Yuji got in the car with a contortion act that any circus performer would have been proud in order to keep his ass from any seat contact. Ito ground his teeth and waited until the silent towncar pulled off before he struck.

Wristbands? Seriously? Yuji must have thought Ito was an idiot. All this clothing on a man who usually barely wanted his t-shirt on. . . Ito grabbed Yuji's forearm above the wrist, and jumped himself when Yuji yelpped like a whipped puppy, complete with hoarseness. He yanked up the wristband on purpose and the bandage by by accident. The raw red crosscutting lines with blood still drying between them was enough to make Ito want to simultaneously slap Yuji, vomit, and kill Kano.

"You fucking proud of that kid? Did it feel good letting that sick bastard do that to you? What the hell is wrong with you!" Ito was red in the face, even though his voice was more hissing whisper than scream!

"Drop it Ito!" Yuji mumbled staring out the window. He yanked the bandage and wristband back into place. Ito just shook his head. Yuji had done idiot things before but he thought the kid had learned long ago Kano was not the usual low-level nut job. He was really a predatory freak, a power hungry creep-o that according to Ito's research last night could not get his little useless wiener up unless he was power tripping on some brutal sadist crap and a bus load of nose candy! What was the kid thinking?! Then Ito's eyes fell on Akira sitting primly across from him and next to Yuji who was stubbornly refusing to speak. So that was it. . .Yuji took the place Akira might have had to secure Kano's compliance. Ito rolled his eyes, mentally begging the universe to shoot him if he was ever so stupidly in love with anyone as Yuji was.

"Like I said before cupcake. No visiting that prick De Sal alone. I don't care if he offers you Broadway, I go with you! His price is too fucking high as you can see. Maybe you're a bit smarter than the kid here." Ito glared one last time at Yuji and then busied himself with his morning e-mails.

Akira hurried after Yuji. "Yuji!" he said and frowned, he didn't get what was wrong with him. He nodded a good morning to Ito and continued after Yuji, he was so confused. He just watched the other, he couldn't figure out what he had done wrong. He was trying to tell Yuji he didn't have to go so far as sex to help him. It wasn't fair.

When the got in the car he kept his eye contact to the floor, he wanted to know what was wrong with Yuji, he constantly was going over his words, trying to think of what he had said. He thought he had cleared it up. He jumped when Yuji screamed and he looked over his eyes showing fear and worried emotions all at once. He looked at Ito and his jaw dropped. Kano had...Yuji had let him...

Next thing Akira new he was yelling at Yuji in Japanese. Yelling at him not to ever, ever, ever do something so dangerous again. He didn't want someone to die because of him, especially not Yuji. He might have been over exaggerating about what was going to happen to Yuji, but he was scared and worried for him. He was tearing up as he spoke. He couldn't believe Yuji would do something like that for him. And he sure as hell let Yuji know it. His yelling had settled down a bit, but his voice was still very dark and worried for Yuji.

"I'm not gonna die. And I know how to deal with Kano De Sal." Yuji replied dryly to Akira in English, he was still tight with him from last night and this morning. Ito snorted his "that's a bunch of bull", earning a glare from Yuji.

"Can we please just drop it everyone." Yuji continued as the driver pulled up to the TV studio.

This interview was a lot better than the ones from the day before. Yuji faked being his easygoing, humorous self--to the point the co-host had herself practically drapped over him in adoration. Yuji kept his promise too, he piled on praise to "Aki" calling "her" the lead dancer. The show executives played clips from the night before so the audience could Ooo-ed and Ahh-ed. It was the first time even Yuji had seen Akira dance to the song he had wrote for him. On stage it had been so dark and he had been so riddled with worry that Kano would not be impressed with Akira. But he should not have been. Seeing him, Akira and the song were one both complementing each other just perfectly. Yuji had to work so his mouth wouldn't fall open. He felt the same way now that he felt as a kid sneaking to watch Akira that first time. All that love came rushing back. Yuji was grateful when the interview was over and they went back to the hotel. The front desk however had a special delivery. . .

Flowers. From Kano. For Akira. . .With an invitation to his studio for the day.

He frowned and turned his head mumbling how Yuji was stubborn, refusing to speak in English until they got to the studio. As the interview went on Akira stood next to Ito, slowly becoming his old self again, he wanted Yuji to like him not be mad at him every second of the day, if he was, this was going to be a very, very long year. Akira smiled a bit when the audience showed that they liked his dancing. He was becoming proud of it, he had never thought this many people would enjoy it. He hadn't even really been paying attention to the audience at the concert.

When they got back he blinked at the flowers, "Wha--" he trailed off as he read the invitation and immediately handed it to Ito. He wanted to forward his almost rapidly growing career, but he had learned from Yuji's mistake not to deal with Kano alone. He couldn't help but smile at the flowers though. They were a very sweet thought, though he was wishing they were from someone else as he glanced up to look at Yuji, quickly looking back down at the flowers so that Yuji didn't catch him looking.

Yuji gritted his teeth at the flowers, and felt a stab of jealousy that Akira had smiled at them. Kano was being a prick. As usual. Yuji hightailed back to his room and left Ito to deal with it. He had done enough as far as he was concerned--and not he just that, he wanted to sleep and lick his proverbial wounds. He escaped Ito and Akira and closed himself in the bedroom to sleep. He'd had enough of Akira's accusations, yelling and sour looks--when he had only done what he to get him the opportunity he had claimed to want.

"You you wanna go? He can't do much at his studio. It's rather public--but I can still go with you just in case. Kano is a perv, but I'm guessing a trade was already made on your behalf anyhow." Ito could help but be a little cold saying the last part. Yuji was still his first responsibility--and he still wasn't even sure what exactly the demented choreographer had done to the kid he had been caring for in the last five years in order for this dancer he just met to get the opportunity most other dancers would gut themselves for to have.

Akira shook his head "I do want to go...I'm scared of what might happen if I don't. Plus, Yuji would have gone through all...whatever happened for nothing if I didn't." he said and handed Ito the flowers, taking the invitation. "He doesn't really want me around right now, I guess I just fail at getting my words across and he hasn't been watching me dance...though maybe even if I dance out my feelings for him, he won't notice it anyway." he bit his lip and looked at Ito "Could you go talk to him? He probably be more willing to talk to you than me. I'll head over to the studio. Might as well not disappoint my first prospector." he said as he fingered the invitation. "I promise I'll be careful, run out of there at the first sign of trouble, if he dares to try anything in a public place." he said and stood on his tip toes, kissing Ito's cheek. "Thank you, for watching after him all these years." he said with a smile and ran off to find Yuji's driver. He was pretty sure if he asked nicely enough he'd drive him to the studio. Sure enough, in about 10-20 minutes he was standing out front of the studio, biting his lip.

Kano was well aware of the comings and goings in his studio, so he got a buzz from his secretary the moment Aki appeared on the sidewalk. Good, the boy had come alone. He either had really big balls or he and Yuji weren't as close as he thought considering Yuji's slightly coerced confession. That was even better. . .Kano smiled and felt his body tighten at all the fun he and Aki would have together. Kano vaguely wondered what Aki would choose as a safe word. . .

Ito tossed the flowers as soon as Akira was out of sight. He also wasn't gonna have a talk with Yuji, as that would just make him even more stubborn. He had a better idea. They had a three day lay over right before the Philly show it was time Akira and Yuji started talking to each other. It took some favor call-ins but when Ito was done he had the perfect little love nest slash prison set up. Now to see what Yuji and Akira would do locked away and cut off from everything. It was a long shot but maybe with no locked doors, drivers, distractions they'd learn to act like two adults in a relationship. Either that or they kill each other--either worked for Ito at the moment.

Akira went in and headed to the secretary. "Hello, I'm looking for Mr. De Sal." he asked and glanced around the studio when the secretary told him to wait in a seat that he would be out in a minute. The secretary didn't look very impressed by him, but he didn't really care. he stared around the studio, every little thing catching his eye, his studio was nothing like this one. He was in such an awe, so much for keeping his guard up. Even so, his mind kept traveling back to Yuji, "probably sulking in his room." he mumbled to himself and shook his head.

Stupid Yuji. Always screwing up Akira's words, always getting mad for silly things. Akira was worried about him! How dare he tell him to stop worrying and to basically go screw himself. He crossed his arms, a little mad at Yuji himself, he was trying to be nice, trying to not let Yuji get mad. He couldn't even say it was because Yuji hadn't gotten laid in a while! Even if he didn't count whatever happened with Kano. His face lightened a bit, even if what it looked more like a interrogation than sex...Akira bit his lip and wondered if he really should be here, alone.

"Aki darling! So lovely to see you!" Kano came out and was all graciousness and smiles. He told the secretary to hold all calls. He took Akira's hand and led him through the studio which honestly was impressive. The floors had the best wood, the mirrors reached to the ceiling and everything was so clean you could probably eat off of it, and though there was only one team of dancers working --every detail of the studio screamed grand dance hall. Tucking Akira's hand in his arm Kano led him around explaining everything pointing out all the signed pictures that lined the hall walls (many famous dancers, directors and musicians (even Yuji was there ginning in an 8 x 10, though the picture had him looking far younger).

When the tour was over Kano led Akira back to his office, and ushering him in he discreetly locked the door. Time to see what the little dancer was willing to trade for his shoot at fame.

"So Aki. . ." Kano sat behind his desk and got comfortable with the shark smile firmly in place. "Let's cut right through the meat of the matter. How long do you plan to pretend to be a female, with a male's bodylines? And don't try and deny it--even if Yuji hadn't screamingly confessed his little "girlfriends" secret I would have known you were a man. Though the fact that you fuck each other was quite a little plot twist, I do admit. While I by no means think Yuji is a straight arrow--I didn't quite have him pegged as a sole cock chaser, perhaps bisexual--but gay? Amazing. I wish I had known sooner--it would have made our games together FAR more intriguing. Not that making him scream in pain is not it's own reward. Arrogant musicians always scream like music."

"But enough about him. . .I know you can't possibly be happy playing a girl in Yuj's shadow, while he pimps himself out for your big break. . .so tell me dear--What does Akira truly want out of life? Fame? Fortune? Company Premier? Your own company? Broadway? Vegas? What is it you seek? How can Kano make that dream a reality for you?" Kano was saying horrible things but the emotion never reached his eyes he could have been discussing the weather with his expression.

Akira had sat down in front of the desk and he bit his lip as the other started talking about him being male and what Yuji did to get him here. His hands were all but breaking the chair underneath him, he was squeezing it so hard. He was trying so hard not to yell and scream at the other for doing such horrible things to his friend. "I-I just want to dance. To make people happy, or sad, or angry, all through my dancing." he said, softly. He fidgeted in his seat a little bit. "I can be whatever you want me to be, male or female. I'm sure a trained eye like your's saw that I can dance both male and female rolls."

"Please...I would rather..." he stopped and thought about how to phrase what he was about to say. "I would rather not have Yuji be the sole reason I get what I want. I don't want him hurt again. And I most certainly don't want the sole reason to be why you chose me because he...because he offered whatever it was to get you to come." he sat up a little straighter, though his hands were shaking against the chair. "I want you to chose...to train me, to show me off, whatever, because I'm good enough for you. Because I'm good." he said, his lip was so close to bleeding, he was biting it so hard, but he couldn't let it bleed here. Not with the man that had made Yuji bleed, and seemed to enjoy it, sitting in front of him. Watching him.

"How noble. . ." But Kano's face plainly said he expected Akira's answer, and thought no such thing of him being noble. "No dear you are not here because of Yuji, please if it were that simple I wouldn't be the best. Yuji wanted a favor and he had to trade me something to get what he wanted. Now true he traded himself to get me to come and see you, but honestly why would I have had any other reason to go and see you dance? Hm? I don't know you. . . you've no reputable resume, no American connections and nothing I want. You should kiss Yuji's feet that I find him intriguing enough to have been bothered. And thank the universe you are talented enough to keep me intrigued. That's how it works, you want something in this business you have to give of yourself to get it. Yuji knows that. And soon you will learn it. You think money and talent makes the entertainment business go around? Pftt! If it did no one would get anywhere." Kano stood and circle behind Akira to massage his shoulders. "No this industry is built on a delicate strand of relationships, favors, and the things polite people only discuss behind closed doors. The sooner you learn that then better you will be in the long run."

"Now as for you. . .you are most DEFINITELY promising. A little training and the right roles on your resume and you can command your stages. You'd be more than just........"good". You'd be amazing. But like I said all things have a price. You and I would have to work closely. Time is of the essence--all dancers know that. Dancing stages are for the young." Kano stroking Akira's long hair over his shoulder. "Now comes the price my little protege-to-be. My time is valuable and I demand those I groom to conform to my schedule. So I'm sorry but your little tag-a-long road trip with Yuji must come to an end. You can live here with me and get settled or live in Los Angles. That's the price. . .your full commitment. Do what I say, when I say it, how I say to do it. . .And you will rule the dance world. Or perhaps you aren't ready and would prefer to waste your talent pretending to be something you are not in Yuji's shadow while he chases his dream and wastes your best years on the stage?"

Akira had to agree with Kano, not always about things with Yuji, but it was true, there really was no other reason for Kano to go see him. He wouldn't have other wise. Akira eyed the man when he heard him move and tensed, straight back when the other started to massage his shoulders.

Akira bit his lip and it finally started to bleed as the man started to stroke his hair. Leave Yuji? Just like that, and he could have everything he wanted? Akira's body slowly stopped tensing. He'd have to leave Yuji...so he wouldn't get everything he wanted. He opened his mouth to ask Kano if he could wait one year, that's all his contract stated was one year, but he knew Kano wouldn't go for that. You had to go big or go home, take what you want. He had just learned that. He stared at the desk in front of him. Could he leave Yuji? He had made a promise. He bit his already bleeding lip again, it was all happening way too fast.

"I-I can't..." he finally said "I can't leave Yuji. I promised him a year. I'd ask to come back after that year, but even I know that you wouldn't do that. I'm sure there are plenty of people that can replace me in your studio." he said, everything, if Kano didn't accept his offer of coming back in a year, and that would take a miracle, everything he had worked for up to this point was going to go away. His only hope was that Yuji knew other people, one s that would be willing to work with him. "I-If by some miracle...you would be willing to wait one year. I'd do everything you ask of me." he said, a very scary deal, looking at what happened to Yuji.

Kano busted up laughing. Was this child......serious? One year? What the hell was so pressing he needed a year? Kano didn't understand things like devotion or love. His was a world of get what you could when you could, you take first and step on who ever you had to, stopping only to check that they didn't muddy your shoes.

"You're mad. . .absolutely mad child. A year? Darling you're good--but hell I wouldn't wait for Fred Astaire for a goddamn year! I offer you, you're career on a silver platter and you wanna wait? What the bloody hell is so amazing on Yuji Kinjo's tour that you'd choose his budding career over your own? My god he really must be holding out on the rest of us if your that whipped. And to think I haven't even touched you yet." Kano shrugged and walked to the door unlocking it. "This is good-bye Aki. Do tell Yuji no more favors, it's been fun but he's way too much of a bleeder and a fainter for me to really have any true fun. As for you, don't let me catch you on any of my stages. I don't handle rejections well, you'll find me quite unpleasant from this point on."

Kano opened the door and held it summarily dismissing Akira.

Akira slowly stood and nodded "I didn't think so. And for your information, Yuji." he said and walked past the man, Yuji was definitely what was so important on the tour that he was willing to give up this chance, there would be more out there, Kano wasn't the only producer out there. Akira would work it out somehow, but now to go tell Yuji...Once Akira left the building he slightly shivered. Yuji had gone through all that for nothing. He closed his eyes and nearly turned back, but his legs wouldn't let him, he got into the car and had the driver go back to the hotel. When he got to the room he undid the door with the key he had gotten from the front desk and shaking, walked into the room.

What was he going to tell Yuji? He was terrified to tell him now, it had been on his mind the entire car ride over.And when he saw Yuji, it was like Akira was turned to stone. He couldn't move, his heart had stopped, he just stood there shaking. "I-I...." he started but couldn't go on. How could he let it go, Yuji was practically beaten on every inch of his skin, if his clothing said anything about it.

Yuji unaware of what he missed while sleeping rolled over stiffly to see Akira standing over him looking like he was shell shocked or something. What had he missed? Wait how long had he even been asleep? He wasn't sure and his body still felt like he had been run over by a truck. A very big truck.

"Akira? What happened? Why are you looking like that?" Yuji slid to the end of the bed, he wasn't sure if Akira was hurt or not. Should he hold him? What the hell had him spooked so? Yuji settled for touching Akira's hand lightly in concern. "Tell me what's wrong? Is Ito picking on you again? Someone else?"

At the touch Akira just fell on the ground, spilling out everything that had happened and that he was terribly sorry, he gave as much as he could word for word, he didn't want Yuji mistaking anything at that point in time. Half of it was in English the other half in Japanese, he couldn't keep anything straight, he was so terrified that Yuji was going to hate him after this. "I'm so sorry, Yuji, I'm so sorry!" he said and kept his head down, he didn't want to look at Yuji's anger nor did he want Yuji to see that he was tearing up. "I should have gone with Ito or at least ...I don't know..." he said shaking his head.

Yuji wasn't sure all of what Akira was saying, but he got the gist of he probably should punch out Kano's lights at some point. Maybe later, right now he just felt bad that Akira was so shattered over everything. he wasn't sure how to make it right either cause wasn't exactly sure why Akira was upset. So he did the only thing he could.

"It's Ok. . .Shhhh. Nothing is so bad for all of this. There will be other opportunities for you. Other ways you can make a mark. No tears, yes?" Yuji pulled the dancer from the floor and hugged him against his side. It still hurt but Yuji ignored the pain and patted Akira's hair tenderly. "Kano is a jerk. No big deal. You'll be OK without him--probably better."

Akira looked up at the other "Y-you aren't mad?" he asked biting his freshly scared lip "I thought you would have been mad...since I said no. I just...I made a promise to stay with you for a year." he said and looked away from Yuji. He cuddled close to Yuji, trying his best not to hurt him anymore than he already was. "I'm so sorry you had to....I know you don't like me saying this, but please...don't do any more favors like that. Not for me. I-I don't want you having sex with anybody else.." he said, conveniently leaving off the part about 'anybody else but me.' He really wanted to say it, but he had no idea how Yuji would take it.

"I'm not mad. . .I don't really have anything to be mad about." Yuji put his thumb on Akira's lip to stop the biting. "And I told you if something came along that was better for your life you don't have to feel obligated to me. I'm not trying to hold you back. Honestly."

"As for the rest. . . It wasn't really. . .sex. I made a trade it just wasn't a very good one. I refuse to call that sex." Yuji murmured quietly. He was tempted to say sex. . .felt good--What Kano liked to do to people didn't feel good in the slightest. Not matter how much the deluded prick thought moans of pleasure and screams of pain were the same. He was also tempted to say he'd give up all the sex in the world for just a second of what he had Akira had in each others arms, but then he remembered Akira didn't want to have sex with him, because he was convinced Yuji was a whore. So Yuji settled for the cuddling. Any contact with Akira was better than none. No matter how platonic, and chaste--it still beat the hell out of being with anyone else.

Akira nodded slowly and continued to cuddle with the other. He blushed when he felt the thumb on his lip, he tried hard not to bite his lip and instead nipped Yuji's thumb gently, keeping it in his mouth for a little bit. He sucked on it gently and chuckled "You know you keep putting things in front of my mouth, I'm going to eat it." he said and shook his head, finally letting the thumb go. He sighed a little "I'm still sorry that you had to go through that....all for nothing." he said and closed his eyes, moving so that his head was in Yuji's lap. Poor Ito, if he had come in at that moment he'd probably give up entirely on them.

Yuji very nearly moaned when Akira nipped him.

"It's OK. it wasn't that bad. . .really" Yuji murmured lying, and embarrassed that Akira even knew anything about what had happened. Yuji winced a little when Akira moved, he was still tender and sore pretty much everywhere. "It wasn't for nothing. Kano knows who you are--that's getting your name out. He can't just ignore you if you were to audition now for a show he might be a part of. That's something. And he thought you were good, that's something too. He is discriminating in the dance world. Being called "good" by him is like being brilliant to others."

Yuji played with Akira's hair, letting the strands tickle his fingers or dance across his palm. He was trying to keep himself distracted so he would not think of Akira in the way his body was TRYING to think of Akira. Even now he was trying to ignore the warm heaviness of head near his groin. He forced himself to think rainbows and candy--and not what he really wanted at that moment.

Akira shook his head, forgetting where it was "No...he told me never to get on a stage that he might be at." he said and shivered a bit. "Though you are right, at least he called me good. He can't deny that,." he said and smile a bit. He bit his lip a little bit and thought "I never did say thank you. It really meant a lot of me that you got him to show up to my performance, I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack the moment I saw him standing with you in my dressing room. I was so scared." he chuckled lightly to himself. "I never actually thought I would get to meet him in person. We have his pictures in all sorts of books at the studio. Oh god, and his studio..." he said sand trailed off, he probably shouldn't be talking about what had happened, or anything dealing with Kano, it would probably just make him sad about it later. "Anyway, thank you again for what you did. I really appreciate it." he said and nuzzled the others lap.

Yuji was touched by the thank you, a little late but welcomed none the less. Akira saying thank you to him was worth every minute he'd spend in agony. He was about to feel very happy and pleased with himself for helping in that small way. . .but that all went out the window in the face of Akira nuzzling his lap. His body starved for days of the dancers touch roared to life, making him hard and aroused immediately. Yuji blushed right down to his toes. He had zero self-control around Akira. God I'm so pathetic Yuji thought!

"Aki. . . You can't. . . I mean. . . I'm trying to respect your wishes about not bothering you for sex. . .I really am." Yuji began in a pained voice. "But. . . You can't just rub up against me like THAT!"

"You can call me a whore, a player or whatever else it is you think I am, but please don't tease--just. . .just can I at least have that much respect from you!" Yuji shifted away carefully, and yanked a sheet over his lap to hide the tell-tale evidence of the bodily response to Akira's innocent cuddling straining against his jeans, still pink cheeked with embarrassment.

Akira blinked when he heard Yuji and shook his head, his head off the lap by then. "When did I..." he thought, "n-no...I didn't mean." he sighed "I didn't mean it like that. I don't not want to have sex with you, I just don't want us to go off like rabbits." he said and blushed a bit. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of Yuji's crotch, he almost wanted to make his nuzzling not quite so innocent. He bit his lip again, feeling like the 100th time in just that day alone. "Do you want it...to not be teasing?" he asked, slowly, as if he wanted to be sure of every word he said. His eyes made a trail from Yuji's crotch up to his eyes, looking at him, his eyes saying 'I'm serious, I'm not joking.' He wanted Yuji to know exactly what he had meant.

Akira hesitated because he wasn't waiting for Yuji's answer and moved to lay his head down again on Yuji's lap, his head nuzzling again. Yuji would get the respect from him, if that's what he wanted, but right now, as far as Akira could tell it was just to respect him.

"Not. . .teasing? I. . .I--!" The rest of Yuji's words were lost in a groan. Akira might not want to go at it like rabbits, but Yuji felt awfully bunny "like" at the moment. Oh forget this "behaving" nonsense, Akira was nuzzling his crotch--Yuji was not made of stone. He caught Akira's shoulders and pressed him back into the bed rolling on top off him pinning the dancers body with his own.

"And to be clear. . . I didn't have sex with Kano. Not the way you're thinking of it. He beat off on me but there was no him on me. He. . . can't. . .not like most guys do." Yuji made a face of distaste. "And to answer your question I do. . . want it to be "not teasing".

Yuji covered Akira's mouth with his own licking and kissing away any protesting the dancer might make, his fingers interlocking with slender ones.

Back
Top Bottom