Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas updated (F looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Always open to ideas, currently, I'm a bit sick of non con plots x.x sorry boys! And have the werewolf plot taken and doing very well with it ^_^ so here's another idea:

I'm actually wanting to do canon RPs right now. I want some action, sex and romance in it! I'm more willing to do Stargate: SG-1 or Atlantis. Star Trek from TNG on (Sue me, I'm a nerd, get over it.) I can do Star Wars, I'm not AS familiar with it as I am with Star Trek. I do mostly PM RPs, but if I get enough bites for certain topics, I can certainly RP in a thread. For one x one type RPs, I figure we can both take one 2-3 characters at a time, we each can have 1 original character, and then 1 or 2 canon characters, that is if you are interested in one of the Stargate shows. If you're interested in Star Trek, I fully expect nothing but original characters.

Another thing I require: Please be at least semi-literate, and please be able to write at least 1 full paragraph. I'm always able to crank 1 full paragraph, more if you give me more or the muse strikes me. Thanks!! Hope to see hear from some of you!

Also: If you do take a look at my F-List, think we could come up with a good RP (There NEEDS to be a plot or I just don't get into it), but don't want the above plot, feel free to PM me, chances are I'll say yes to whatever idea you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom