Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mmmm...I love it when u hurt me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintsBaroness

Super-Earth
Hi, everybody.... please leave me a bump....

03-14-2013 : I'm craving someone who doesn't mind writing a plot that will lead quickly to sex....Rough preferably forced sex. That's right that means rape...beating and such...make me bleed...Only now I would Like to say that I am willing to listen to anything and any ideas even sci-fi ones much like i said in another post , and even though im looking for a quick to Sex Rp right now im ALSO Looking for a long term slower moving Rape Rp so if your interested Message me!

Tentacle RPs: I absolutely LOVE tentacles. I love even the slimy ones that leave trails all over things they touch. I love ugly, hideous tentacle monsters or even humanoid ones and even demons able to wield tentacles. They are perfect with their ability to fill all three holes at once and pump with the force to drive to pleasure. I also enjoy scenes where the tentacles are leaking precum and rubbing it all along the walls of it's victim's pussy and inside their mouth. The force of them and able to pump at speeds that excite and draw out pleasurable moan. What is not to like about tentacles? I do love non-consensual but with tentacles it doesn't have to be. Once the female is capture then she would feel immense pleasure that would make her give in like a true slut. I enjoy goo/slime creatures that can fulfill all the desires of their prisoner. I even enjoy a band of heroines or group of girls being picked off one by one until all are taken and pleasured. lets face it! I LOVE TENTACLES LOL!

Latest Update !!!!!!!

03-03-2013 : Currently I'm craving someone who doesn't mind writing a plot that will lead quickly to sex....Rough preferably forced sex. That's right that means rape...beating and such...make me bleed...

10-13-2012 : Recently i would be willing to listen to listen to just about any force Rp, one that has to do with vampires, demons , even scifi things all i am looking for at the moment is someone to rp with So please just message me if you have an idea ok...

10-13-2012 : Alright , My Lucifer plot has grown and i'm really only into doing something related to it right now , but if you want we can discuss doing a rather generalized one... *winks*
My Character for the Lucifer story

This is my new Plot 10-13-2012 : Lucifer/ Angel story where Lucifer tries to corrupt an Arch angel into becoming his wife even though his demon sluts adore him, he prefers and has always wanted an angel for his queen because they were the prey that he hadn't caught yet you know... I do prefer to do it through PM though...would that be okay with you?... if not we can discuss messenger or Email.

Also, I attempt to match people as much as they give me. My starters are anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs if I'm the one starting the roleplay, but I'm not overly picky, and please don't act dumb and make me give you clues as to what to do next. I find it really annoying. Also try not to get pissed off if a few of my posts are only a few sentences, everyone has writers block at some point. And as i said at the beginning , if you read this...please leave me a bump!!

k.becker8 said:
Hi, everybody.... please leave me a bump....

Currently I'm craving someone who doesn't mind writing a plot that will lead quickly to sex....Rough preferably forced sex. That's right that means rape...beating and such...make me bleed...
Latest Update !!!!!!!

10-13-2012 : Recently i would be willing to listen to listen to just about any force Rp, one that has to do with vampires, demons , even scifi things all i am looking for at the moment is someone to rp with So please just message me if you have an idea ok...

10-13-2012 : Alright , My Lucifer plot has grown and i'm really only into doing something related to it right now , but if you want we can discuss doing a rather generalized one... *winks*
My Character for the Lucifer story

This is my new Plot 10-13-2012 : Lucifer/ Angel story where Lucifer tries to corrupt an Arch angel into becoming his wife even though his demon sluts adore him, he prefers and has always wanted an angel for his queen because they were the prey that he hadn't caught yet you know... I do prefer to do it through PM though...would that be okay with you?... if not we can discuss messenger or Email.

Also, I attempt to match people as much as they give me. My starters are anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs if I'm the one starting the roleplay, but I'm not overly picky, and please don't act dumb and make me give you clues as to what to do next. I find it really annoying. Also try not to get pissed off if a few of my posts are only a few sentences, everyone has writers block at some point. And as i said at the beginning , if you read this...please leave me a bump!!

Mmmm its too bad we like the same things. I love to be hurt and abused. Too bad i'm not a dom, or i'd love to play with you

Sry...I thought it was just once a day not 24 hours... :( I love this site i dont wanna get in trouble im sry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom