Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ogre's Cravings (I'm Back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Super-Earth
First Things First
  • I'm a male.
  • I'm straight.
  • I do para and semi-para rp (which means about 5+ sentences per post).
  • I prefer to rp over instant messenger.
  • I only rp with women who play female characters.

Settings For Rp
I'm open to a lot of settings, and if you ever want to suggest one that isn't listed please throw it out there.
  • Fantasy - This can be everything from fairy tales to anything else such as any of the Dungeons & Dragons settings. I'm open to any race and etc. I especially love gals who play non-human and very exotic races and etc. Same goes for most rps.
  • Future - I don't do this to much, but I can do it. I especially love it if I can get a gal to play a sexy alien or maybe even an android of some sort. As for settings I like, I favor things like Mass Effect, Warhammer 40K, Outlaw Star, and similar settings.
  • Modern - To be honest I only really like to do modern as normal humans very rarely. Though if you throw in furries/anthros and etc. I'll love it. My preferred settings are usually school settings, public scenes, and etc.
  • Anime - I'd love to do some rps based in a few anime settings. I know quite a few animes that are rather esoteric, and I can't help but want to do a few hentai based animes as well.
  • Furry/Anthro - Throw anthros/furries and etc. into a rp I'll immediately like it twice as much more. I'm open to any species of anthro, and I'm open to playing most so don't be afraid to ask for a speciffic kind because I won't.

Kinks

I don't mind vanilla scenes, but I get kinky sometimes, so I'll throw out some rather lewd ideas every now and then. My RH, F-list, or both should be listed in my signature if you want to take a look. I'll do my best to make a nice detailed lists for all of you to read.
  • Exotic/Ethnic Characters - I love characters that have a ethnic or exotic look or background. Even if you're playing a furry gal, a female hyena with African or African American heritage, a french poodle who has a french accent, or even a sexy southern bell cow furry, is always ten times more fun for me than a standard furry gal. It makes them exotic and different from norm, and not just the same girl with a slight attitude adjustment. Also any woman from an exotic species is always fun. ( Ex. Squid Anthro )
  • MILFSCougaers - Older women usually with children and around the ages of 30-50. I love them and will especially love you if you play one for me I'll love you forever.
  • Multiple Women - I love long term rps where my character gets to meet various women. Not at the same time unless you want to ( I won't mind), but he goes back and forth between them. Often involves plot and long term roleplay scenes/storylines.
  • Bestiality - I don't know why, but I've been enjoying this kind of rp more and more. Also I've kind of developed a love for gals who do it in real, so if you ever want to share your experiences with animals with me feel free too.

Cravings

MissBubbles said:
I'm looking to do an Rp were I play a horny little fairy. Would you be interested.

I'm not sure hun. I've tried the horny fairy rp before and size play at that scale isn't exactly as fun as I thought it would be.

What would she look like as well? I'm normally a fan of non-human women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom