Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic smut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shy

I'm looking for some slightly plot oriented smut. What I'm craving is an incest role play - you being the older brother, me being the younger sister. While I do want a lot of sex, I also want some story, just to keep it interesting! PM me if you're interested and we'll come up with something. :3

RE: Naruto role play, maybe? (will do other role plays!)

Hiya there Shy.

Would you like to expand on what you enjoy about Naruto and maybe other films/books/television/comics you enjoy?

You mentioned you'd consider doing an Alternate Universe take on Naruto. Did you mean after end of the first series or a full blown change of cast?

And you might tell us more about the posting style you prefer for your games, like tense, length and format.

I think I like the characters most about the anime, so if we were to do a role play on it, we would have to play as the original characters. ♥ I'm not particularly interested in those 'original characters' everyone seems to love nowadays.
And what I meant by Alternate Universe was that we'd play the original characters, just change the story to whatever we want (keep the whole ninja-based idea, or make it more modern. whichever you prefer!).
I'm not too picky about posting style. I prefer third person, and a paragraph at least, but if the story is good you can post however you want~

Bump!

RE: OHSHC Tamaki x OC (please be my Tamaki! >.<)

Is a post coming up in our RP?

RE: A girl in an all boys school?!

That is possibly one of the most hilarious set-ups I've read.

I don't know if that's good or bad. xD

I'll play your dick to my Jane in the "girl in an all boys school"

please pm me when is good for you.

It reminds me of a movie I seen many years ago called "just one of the guys"

Looking forward to hearing from you.

--Flame

RE: Seeking an older brother.

Bump! PM Me if you're still interested in a big brother.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.