Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon in the woods (fandom x perriq)

Mewtwo could feel her body tightening around his cock, could sense the rush of endorphins through her body, and saw her eyelids shutting partially; knowing that it meant she was about to orgasm. He couldn't hold back his own for much longer, so he reached into her body and teased an egg out of her ovaries, placing it in a perfect spot to receive his seed and impregnate her. "Do you like getting fucked by an animal, Misty?" his imperious voice echoed inside her mind, "Do you want to see what it's like getting fucked by other kinds of Pokemon? Perhaps one of your beloved water Pokemon first."

By this point any rational thought had gone from Misty's mind. Even without Mewtwo's manipulation of her thoughts, pleasure had overtaken her so much by this point the answer was certain even before he had asked the questions. "Y-yes! Yes I like it! Yes I want to know what it's like! I want to fuck them all!" As the words left her mouth, Misty let out a cry of pleasure, the odd sensation in her belly triggering her first orgasm, causing her body to tigthen up even further.

She could feel Mewtwo's body shudder against her, felt his cock furiously pumping hot jets of cum into her again and again. He actually cried out with pleasure, his cum quickly filling her up and beginning to overflow rapidly. Now... who should he enlist to fuck this girl? He searched her mind and grinned. She feared bug Pokemon... Perfect. Mewtwo stretched his senses out over his domain, locating two Scizors and a Pinsir. Almost as soon as he called to them they responded, turning towards their location and making their way towards Misty.

Misty cried out at the sensation of his cum flooding into her, the girls stomach ballooning slightly from all the cum pumping into her, before it started to pour out, covering both of their lower bodies and ripping to the ground. "Nngh...." Misty just leaned against Mewtwo and panted, her mind and vision a haze, the girl barely aware of her surroundings or what was going on around her. "Nnngh...." She tried to catch her breath, tried to let her rational mind take over once more, though she was still so out of it she didn't even notice the other Pokemon advancing upon her.

Back
Top Bottom