Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catch some tail (Futa/F, F/F, and possibly more...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey Comet

Planetoid
Hey, I'm Hailey. Bet you never woulda guessed that! I'm a single young 30 something mother of 1 in search of all those dirty little kinks that reality continues to deny me. In mass quantities or a little at a time, I'm not really picky.

Ok, maybe I am... Please be able to respond with more than a paragraph, or even worse a couple of run on sentences that vaguely resemble a paragraph to a tired editor. I myself average from 3-5 paragraphs, 2 on a real bad day... or if I have little to respond to. Spelling is a different matter. I was never any good at it, and I dont expect anyone to be perfect. Typos happen, but please dont speak to me in text speak... I'm old enough not to understand it.

That said, I enjoy smut with plot. Obviously I want some wonderfully smutty stories, otherwise I'd be looking elsewhere for my RPs. But smut without purpose quickly gets boring. And I did come here to enjoy all those wonderful kinks I cant enjoy in reality... I see this as a place to live vicariously and not get bored with my smut.

My F-List Should tell you all those dirty little things I'm hoping to enjoy around here. I am Bi, but have a very strong female preference. Well, actually, my preference in truth would be for a Hermaphrodite, but I settle for female in reality... That said, I do just about any pairing prefering Futa/Female, Futa/Futa, or Female/Female.

(**Note, I do not wish for any more Futa/male RPs as I already have several.**)

(***Lately I have been getting a lot of requests for M/F RPs... Nowhere in my thread does it say I'm even slightly interested in anything of the sort. Please stop. It pisses me off to no end when I open a PM to find someone requesting a M/F RP, because all it shows me is that the person wasnt paying any attention to my request thread. When I do have a rare craving for such, I have PMed, other than that, no thank you.***)

Eventually I will come back and add some of my favorite pairings or possibly even plots. But for now... well, I guess it's a work in progress.

Please PM me if you would like to try and put together an RP, as the only time I will ever actually check this thread will be when I need to bump it.

Now with AIM as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom