Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Treat me like a Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thank you for stopping by! First I want to make it perfectly clear that I am a ROMANCE seeker not a smut seeker. I am open to ideas but I do have some pairings in mind as well as some information about myself!
I am a woman in my early 20s and I was raised to be very modest and polite.
I am a gothic romantic but I am not the sort of goth that hides in a closet crying. So what ever other things you want to know about me please feel free to PM and ask. I may not answer some question but no harm in asking.
Now for what I will not do is a far too long list so perhaps it is best to make what I am looking for veyr clear, I want a long term romance partner/ a few long term partners. I am not your baby, sweet heart, dear, or any other pet name so please refer to me in OOC as Juliet, my given name.
I will only play a female as my main with a male as your main bottom line. I am willing to play with people of both genders though as long as they can play a male.
Pairings me/ you
Human/Demon (I have plot)
Human/ Angel
Senior in highschool/ older man (oldest in 30s) aranged marriage
Angel/Demon
Human/ Vampire (I know lame)
I am also open to any suggestions! I mean ask what is the worst I can say? No thank you?
The ones I listed are just cravings I have but like i said feel free to suggest!

BUMP <3

BUMP Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom