Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something sweet or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsulama

Planetoid
I'm more looking for something sweet and cute right now, but I'm open for listening to your ideas if you don't want that. Anyway..

- PM me, do not post here. Roleplays will also be over PM.
- Please, be able to type in full sentences. Nobody's perfect, but please don't make my eyes bleed.
- If you don't get a response from me after the initial PM, you haven't interested me this time. Please don't constantly PM me.
- I don't mind asking questions if you have any...

Anyway.. As I said, I'm looking for something sweet.
Experienced boyfriend x virgin girlfriend.
That's not to say my girls are whiny pussies. Not at all. They can have their shy and flushy moments, they just need guidance for their first time from someone understanding. ;P Think slow and steady, not wanting to hurt your girl and all.
Though a first time doesn't have to be exactly in somewhere private like either persons home. I don't know.. An unused classroom or storage room at school?

I'm open to a lot of kinks, if you're worried you're welcome to ask ahead of time. But the only things I won't do right now are the following:
Anal
Piss/Shit play
Age gaps
Rape

My mood changes a lot, so I can and will add/remove from this thread at any time.

I'd be interested in this, do you have any more you want to add. Is there anything else you want to add to the setting? Just pm with details and we'll see what we can get going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom