Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few requests of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha28

Planetoid
Hello people, male or female, i have a few roleplay requests of mine which i would like to share, i am happy to have females, and males, but here is the list-

MASS EFFECT:
I would play as an asari or female turian, who meets the great commander shepard, probably on Omega, and be invited back to the Normandy with him to spend 'time' alone together. this could be f shep, or m shep, i dont mind, and it will include relationship as well, so not just a one night stand or anything.

ASSASSIN'S CREED:
Most probably in the era of 2/Brotherhood, what if Cristina never died? or if Caterina never left? those are two story ideas, and am seeking a male for ezio, or a female and could work something out. both of those would be relationship as well.

TRON LEGACY:
I would be a program who meets a user, or a user who meets a program, and together they bond, but the user must make the decision of repetitvely leaving and re-entering the grid, or stay with the program forever.

All these stories will include fetish, im up for all except scat, gore, vore, incest, watersports, just the screwed up stuff. i also dont mind how long posts are, as im all good with length. also, i only do threads, so PM me for ideas and agreements, but we'll have to do thread pages. So hit me up for pms if you like these ideas, or have new ones. so have fun guys and gals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom