Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother Know's Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion2012

Super-Earth
Staring out the smeared passenger seat window, Jack let out a long sigh. He wasn't sure what to expect in this new town, especially since he never really live anywhere else. Everything seemed so alien to him as if he's stepping foot on Mars. He was use to the small town lifestyle in Arizona, but now was taking a step foward into bigger and better things. His mother Olivia was the one who decided on the move to San Fernando Valley. She had said it was a career based decision, although to this day he has no idea what his mother does for a living. All he knew was she made serious bank. She had a brand new silver Mercedes Benz, high quality shoes, clothes, jewelry. Not to mention the 3-story house with 4 rooms, 3 baths, and a pool and jacuzzi in the backyard. Sometimes he wondered to himself how it can be so easy being a single mother when his friend's families' back home stuggle to make ends meet. He would become even more puzzled when he would show up from school and find his mom either laying down on the couch watching tv or on her cell phone in her study. "Oh well..", he thought to himself.

The Move-N truck suddenly made a halt in the driveway of their new home. "Home! Sweet home!" Olivia said with a smile on her face. Turning to her nervous son she placed her hand at the top of his head, swaying his hair back with her gentle fingers. "Jack are you feeling alright sweetie?" She asked. Jack nodded his head lightly as he stared out the windshield with a blank look upon his face, "I'm fine.." Olivia smiled sweetly as she softly grasped his chin with her fingers, directing his eyes to her. "Jack I know this is a big step for you. I know your nervous about our new home and the surroundings but things will be fine. Don't think so negative sweetie. I promise you will love it here. You will make new friend and who know's you might meet some cute girls over here, heheh." She giggled as her son cracked a shy smile. "Okay, mom, okay...so should we unload our things already?" Jack says with a slight smile on his face. "Sounds like a good idea. Let's go." The two opened their doors, closing them as they stepped out. Walking to the back of the truck, Olivia searched for the key in her key chain. She grasped it in her hand aiming the key into the keyhole and turning it. She stood on the back of the bumper as she lifted the door to the top. She wore a small black and blue dress which showed off her gorgeous body and smooth shiny legs. The neighborhood teenager's playing basketball across the street immediately noticed Olivia's amazing body. Their eyes fixated on her large plump ass. It was an amazing sight to the boys. Jack followed behind his mother into the back of the truck looking to carry as much boxes as he could hold to speed up the moving process. The teen boys crossed the street making their way over towards Jack and Olivia with friendly smiles directed towards Olivia.​

"You guys need any help?" Chris called into the moving truck, the basketball tucked under his arm as he stood peering at the skimpy dress the gorgeous woman was wearing. He was thirteen and very athletic, his toned young muscles gleaming with a thin sheen of sweat worked up from the game they'd been playing most of the morning. He was late in getting his growth spurt, and was actually still an inch or so shorter than he woman he was eyeballing. He ran a hand over his mop of curly blond hair, his blue eyes twinkling excitedly at the thought of possibly getting a peek down (or up) this hot milf's dress.

Olivia smiled gently as she heard one of the numerous boys playing a very close and competitive game of basketball with his other young friends promptly exclude himself from the game and all but dart over the road and onto the path behind her brand spanking new convertable mercedes SLK roadster; Silver in color and shimmering rather brightly on what was an incredibly warm and bright day altogether. She chuckled warmly as the young man asked the two if they needed any help, to which she brightly replied "We would love another set of hands! I'm sure with the three of us we can get it done before lunch!~ And then, maybe I'll make you two something nice to eat; Maybe.." she spoke slowly, pulling her right arm up over her chest to her left to the left side of it, sort of framing her breasts and making the already large mameries look five times bigger. She heaved her chest out and said at the exact same time "Chicken breast sandwhich, and some salad~ I may have..Sausage. I love sausage, heh." in a rather teasing way, a small smirk appearing upon her lips as she tapped her right forefinger on them once, then twice, and then a final time. Her soft sundress fluttering lightly in the wind and causing her son to be fully capable of spying straight up to her purple, frilly, skintight panties. The boy infront however would very easily see a matching purple-and-black natural bra.

[Fail post is fail, sowwy.]

Jack watched on as a young teenage boy his age stepped up and offered to help them. At first he was relieved and surprised that somebody actually offered their time to help out, but after noticing how he stared at his mother he couldn't trust him. Jack glared over at him making sure he wasn't trying to do anything towards his mom. Suddenly a strong breeze picked up causing for his mom's dress to lift some. Jack's cheeks reddened as he turned his head away trying not to see his mom in that manner. With his right arm, he tried to push her dress down, while he stared away doing so. "M-mon your dress! Push it down..oh gosh this is embarrassing.." Afterwards he shook his head in embarrassment and walked inside the house with three boxes in his arms.

Alex had crossed over with some of the other teens, being a neighbor to this new milf-esque, and her son. The combination of a single mother with only a son was good odds for Alex, and the others', who could probably get some action with her. However, that may be difficult with the son lying around. Though, it seemed that one of them was too selfish, so Alex went up, following the same introduction.

"You guys need any help? I'm sure only another set of hands would speed up this process." He asked, smiling slyly at Chris. He felt smart as he got his way to try and intervene. Hell, Alex wanted to get laid too; why should Chris be the only one. As a single parent, she needs all she can get. At least, that's what Alex believed; her ideas, well that's a different story.

Suddenly, a ball flew through the air towards Alex and missed his head by a mere inch, followed by a deep chuckle and a pat on the back. "And I'm pretty sure another set wouldn't go unwanted." The chuckling voice said, otherwise known as a teenager called Jason. "Is that the new AMG SLK? The 5.5 V8, around 420 horse power?" He remarked, circling the sports car and nodding approvingly. "I'd love it if my mum had one of these, she's just got a crappy Honda Civic." He laughed towards who he guessed to be the mother's son. "I'm Jason, pleasure to meet you both." The teen said, shaking Jack's hand before going over to pick up a couple of weighty boxes.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood." Jason said, carrying the two cardboard boxes filled with Heaven knows what. Sounded like picture frames. He sat them down in one of the large rooms and came back out. Having just turned sixteen, the young man was towards the end of puberty, having broad, muscular shoulders, well formed abs and pecs, along with not too ripped biceps or legs. He'd been described as a lean build by his doctor recently. As with all new neighbours, Jason and others came and helped them unpack, although he guessed some were helping for the some what wrong, or right, reason. To be frankly honest he didn't blame them one bit.

After all the boxes and items had been placed in their proper rooms only one rather large box had remained in the back of her still new-car-smelling boot. It was a rectangular black leather box which seemed to be rather heavy and jingled and shook with each movement of the middle-aged females movements. She wouldn't tell her precious little boy of this fact in a million years, especially knowing how defensive he got when his bastard of a father used to grab her from behind and grind that tiny little cock of his into her plump butt; He'd turn bright and squeel "MOOOOOOM" at the top of his lungs. She always found that funny actually. Inside, in fact, were numerous different sex-toys, some rather vanilla as sex toys went; Beads and a dildo; And some really, really not. She had inside crocodile nipple clamps, a few strap-ons, numerous sizes of dildo in different human and animal shapes.

She passed her son on the way back into the house and spoke "Oh, honey, all the boxes are inside now. This is the last one, but I need you to do something for me." She removed from between her breasts a small a ten dollar note and pointed towards a small steeple in the distance, a few blocks away. "Remember the store we passed on the way here? Could you run down and get your pool old hard-workin' mama some milk, bread, butter..y'know, the usuals. Thanks hon!" she spoke and kissed him on the lips as she usually would do. She then turned and walked further into the house, moving into the kitchen were she found the three boys who had helped them unpack standing there. She poured them each an icey drink and removed from her bag a small purse, opened it and was about to remove a few hundred dollars to pay the three when she realised that she had just given her last ten to her son. "Oh..goodness" she sighed as she realised this fact, shaking her head slowly and rolled her eyes, before mumbling "I don't seem to have any money to pay you boys..is there any other way I can?" she spoke as she looked up, waiitng for them to answer.

After placing the last few boxes into his room he let out an exhausted sigh as sweat dripped from the bridge of his nose and down his chin. Jack grabbed onto the lower part of his shirt and began to flap it around so cool air would make its way inside, cooling off his hot and sweaty body. Aftwerwards he made his way over to his mother. After speaking to her he reluctantly did as he was told. Turning back to his mother and the teen boy's before he continued his walk outside. The car keys in his hand rattled as he walked into the driveway. Unlocking the car door he stepped inside and buckled himself in. Very tired and hot he turned on the ac before starting the car, backing up, and driving off.

Alex smiled at her words. "I'm pretty sure we can work out some kind of payment," he said with his grin, his lips getting moist from the thought of the growing opportunity. He walked by Jason, raising eye brows, wondering if he knew what the raised look meant. "I don't know about these two, but I'm wondering if you could use your talents as a woman to give me help with something, seeing as I helped you," Alex said slyly, continuing, "It seems to be quite hard, so I would need someone like you, M'am." His implied meaning was obviously to screw her, or for her to allow it, at least. It seemed like a fair deal to him. She did owe him, and the other neighborhood boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom