Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raven's Plots (Literate Male seeking Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raventhefuhrer

Planetoid
Hi. New thread, new plots, take a look!

Who I am
I'm Raven, and I'm a detailed, literate, paragraph roleplayer who only RP's over AIM and/or YIM. Picky, I know, and to be even pickier I'd appreciate it if the people who contacted me were only female roleplayers looking to play female characters. All of the above is just how I am, and sorry in advance to whoever it may exclude. There are plenty of other roleplayers for you to enjoy =D

Who I'd like you to be
I would like you to also be a detailed, literate, paragraph (or at least semi-para) roleplayer who is interested in RPing over AIM and/or YIM. Also, while I am looking for plot, that doesn't mean the story has to lack on sex appeal! I like kinky stuff, so do my characters, so if all you like is light vaginal penetration with some kissing afterwards, then I'm not the guy for you.

My Kinks
  • BDSM - Both light and heavy. Even if your character (or mine) isn't a slave, that doesn't mean that two consenting individuals can't indulge in some slave play, for fun.
  • Butt Fetish - I like a woman's derriere, what can I say? My partner's butt gets played with.
  • Sexy Clothing - Slip into something more...comfortable...And chances are I'll appreciate it. IC of course.
  • Sexy Toys - Any manufactured product to enhance the sexual experience is enjoyed,
  • Your Kinks - I'm a sucker for hearing what you like included, and since I'm basically no limits I'll probably enjoy doing your favorite little things no matter how weird they are. Within reason.

Limits
Meh. No boy on boy sex and we're good.

Plots
  • Gabriel McClintock is a wealthy Texas businessman, who was born into a vast oil fortune cultivated over generations of McClintocks who've been in the Lone Star State since the Alamo. He's a former marine, fought in Desert Storm, and as a result he's a tall, strapping man with muscular arms and a reasonably flat stomach for a man of middle-age. When he got out of the service he partied and drank and lived as a rich, entitled king of vice for the majority of an ill-spent youth. His father's recent death of too much liquor and hard living sobered Gabe up a bit though, so now he's settled down and gotten married to a girl he doesn't really love, living the life he wouldn't have preferred.

I was hoping you'd play a girl who was somehow dependent on him. My personal preference would be a foreign (Middle-Eastern, Hispanic, East European, Other in that order of preference) girl who may have questionable legal status, as well as money problems who is an intern or a secretary. The story is basically about him using her to satisfy his unfulfilled needs, helping her with her troubles, and perhaps having a love affair that culminates in a messy divorce from his current wife.
  • The year is 1939 and the storm clouds of World War II are gathering on the horizon, darkening the skies over beleaguered Poland. The Nazi War Machine has been resurrected since the fall of the Second Reich in 1918, but Adolf Hitler's scientists know that they need newer, even more fantastic weapons to stand a chance of defeating the Reich's many enemies. This is where the S.S. Special Occult Division steps in, a secretive branch of Nazi paramilitary organization. In laboratories deep within the primeval forests of Eastern Germany an ancient folktale is given life in the form of a new Nazi Super Soldier - the SS Wehrwulf.

I would play Colonel Dante von Wolfen, the first of Hitler's werewolves. Tall, well-built, honed to a razor's edge to be the perfect soldier, he's the undisputed leader of the growing pack of genetically engineered werewolves, trained into special commando battalions meant to support the German military on its coming offensives all over the world. The only problem is that, as more wolves are created, the process and the quality of its products steadily declines, with future generations of werewolves becoming continually erratic, and blood thirsty. Colonel Dante's struggle is between the demands of the war, the loyalty he owes to his Fuhrer, and the desire to redeem his wolf pack from the bloodlust it is increasingly suffering from as a result of the demands placed upon them.

Your character could be a female werewolf, crafted specifically to be a motherly influence on the pack, or even a mate for the Colonel, in hopes that breeding new wolves rather than creating them from army recruits will provide more stable material for the Wehrmacht's war machine. You could also play some sort of female civilian or military liason assigned to the werewolf commando battalion. Or even an enemy soldier, resistance fighter, whatever...I'm flexible, come to me with ideas.
  • I play a Vampire named Raven, who was one of the historical Dracula's nobles, (but of course is himself entirely fictional). He is placed into a modern day setting, where he meets a very young (preferably 15 or 16) year old girl, and begins a romance with her. At some point, either at the beginning or later in the story, she is in a car accident, taken ill, or otherwise placed in mortal danger. He steps in to save her through granting the gift of vampirism, rendering her stuck in a 16-ish year-old's body. The story is about their love, with alot of angst since he can't express his affection for her in public, and they need to lie about their relationship since he's an obviously grown man, and she appears under-aged.

If she's feeling mean, she can tease him by pawing at her immortal boyfriend under tables knowing retribution comes when they go into a private area.
  • Finally, Dimitri (or Dmitri, or however else I can figure out how I want to spell it), is a former Soviet Special Forces soldier (Spetsnaz) who now is a member of the Russian mafia. He does drugs, he traffics women, he owns a night club called Red October, and suffers from PTSD. Imposing, a smoker, and with a massively receded hairline that causes him to keep his head shaved he's definitely a badass. You could play his girlfriend, a girl he's trafficking, some old friend from his quaint Siberian village, or who knows what. Story might have criminal, violent, or narcotic exploits. Might be up for playing an abusive, love-hate relationship too.

Contact Me
PM's will do fine, but I'm not the type of person who gives you a prolonged screening process whilst keeping you at arms length. My AIM is Raventhefuhrer, and so is my YIM so if you want to go ahead and contact me directly that's alright. I'll know within ten minutes whether or not I want to RP with you, and if not I'll politely say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom