Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mature, experienced M looking for F to write with - (updated 10/5/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruchai

As you wish.
The subject line may be a bit vague, so sit back and let me explain myself. :)

I am a 37 year old hetero male that has been roleplaying in one incarnation or another for about two decades. Online roleplay is something I have been involved in for the last 11 years or so. I prefer to have a writing partner which is willing to use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and most of all ingenuity.

I love creativity and description. Intimate roleplay, let's face it, is no substitute for the real thing, but can be SO good sometimes. A certain chemistry is needed between two writers and when you have it, you know it.

I am looking for female characters, written by females. I do not mind more than one female, but I prefer not to have other males in my scenes - I suppose I am a bit possessive that way. I don't like to share with other men. Sorry!
-----
I WILL write scenarios with these themes, which are mostly one-shots, but could be worked to be a longer over-arching story. (most of which are cliche, but hey, they're cliche for a reason - they work)

-Master/Slave (can still be fun if done right)
-Hero saves the damsel (can be a normal human, vigilante, or perhaps a super)
-Werewolf or vampire stalks his 'prey'
-Thief breaks into home, finds the female occupant still there - what does he do?
-High School or College flings
-Newlyweds
-Romance (slice of life sort of thing)
-Survivors in a post apoc. world (zombies, wastelands, etc)
-Assassin/victim (in this one the assassin takes pity on her...)
-Kidnapper/victim (same as above)
-Cop/criminal (just how far will she go to get out of being arrested?)

I'm open to more, please do not hesitate to ask.
-----
Things I WILL NOT do. Please do not ask.

-M/M
-Scat
-Watersports
-Emetophilia
-Vore
-Gore
-Extreme pain or humiliation
-------

I suppose this is not as creative as it could be. I'm willing to give just about any idea a shot. If you have an idea, or wish to get more information from me, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

RE: Mature, experienced M looking for F to write with

BUMP

As always, original ideas are welcome. Just drop me a PM and we can see whether something can be worked out.

~Haru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom