Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Not another uncreative request thread . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Waiting Disaster

Super-Earth
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I am the one and only: Waiting Disaster.

Don't let the name fool you, however. I am no disaster waiting to happen. In fact, if you ask my doctor, it happened years ago when I t'was but a twinkle in my father's eye. So since my last request thread had terrible format, not very many good ideas, and a list of other things that made me detest it I have decided to set up a new one for all those who might be interested in going along with me in to the wonderful world of roleplaying.

First of all, I should let you know the list of things I won't do, and the list of things that will make you my best friend for life if you work them in to our role-plays together.

Go (In no particular order)
Canon x OC (For video games, movies, etc.)
Hetero.
Action/Adventure.
Sci-fi.
Tentacle.
Consensual.
Non-consensual.
Master x Slave.
Fiction.
Modern.
Spies/Assassins.
Cop/Partner.
Plot.
Smut.
Play as male.
Play as female.

Maybe
Yaoi/Yuri (Has to have a good plot.)

No
Vore.
Gore.
Watersports (if it goes in the toilet, leave it there).
Impregnation.
Excessive cum/bloating.
Total bimbos/jocks (they can look good, but they need more than just their looks).

Now that we have all of that out of the way, I'll start listing off some pairings, and plot ideas for you to choose from. However, if you have your own ideas, PM me, and I'll discuss the possibility of it with you.

Me / You
Space Marine / Local alien.
Pirate / Princess/Commoner.
Cop / Partner.
Explorer / Native.
Mercenary / Mercenary (thinking more modern mercenaries).
Mercenary / Civilian.
Gang Leader / Rival's daughter/sister.
Spy / Civilian in the cross-fire.

Plot Ideas*
The Street Cop and the Rookie
He: a street-smart, experienced officer who's been a detective for the last four years, yet in those four years he's become one of the most experienced officers on the force.
She: A well-decorated officer who "proved herself" at the academy as one of the youngest but most succesful female officers in the class. Having just made detective for her record, she's been assigned to him as his partner.
The Problem: She's just arrived as his partner in time for tracking the return of a famous serial killer. He wants the man behind bars and he doesn't want anybody getting in the way. Unfortunately, feelings are starting to bloom, and the two have to somehow work around their jobs and their feelings.

MORE TO COME!!!

* = I do consider plots and pairings to be somewhat different. A plot is something with a pairing in it, with an established story idea. A pairing is two characters around which we (the role-players) can develop a story together. So don't tell me in the PM that you have a "plot" and give me something like "student/student k?". Thanks.

I would very much like to roleplay with you, if you're interested.~ Perhaps we can discuss some ideas in a PM or on an IM. If not, take a free bump.~

Have you ever played any of the mortal kombat video games by any chance?Or any of the Final Fantasy video games? Send me a pm we could discuss an rp.

What sort of scenarios for a master/slave RP do you have floating around in your head? (Sorry, I can't seem to think of any myself right now)

Out of curiosity, are you familiar with Dragon Age 2? If so, I have some plots.

Wingshadow said:
What sort of scenarios for a master/slave RP do you have floating around in your head? (Sorry, I can't seem to think of any myself right now)

Well, I wasn't quite sure, but I was thinking of something in the Victorian era when Europe was "saving Africa from the Africans" by slicing it up amongst themselves.

LadyRed said:
Out of curiosity, are you familiar with Dragon Age 2? If so, I have some plots.

Very much so. I love that game.

Did I pm you the plot idea I had in mind for an 1X1 Final Fantasy 6 or was it a final Fantasy 7 rp we were thinking of doing with each other The Waiting Disaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom