Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kate's room (sixth floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candira

Singularity
Kate's room is inviting and chic. Of course, she designed it to be that way, but who's keeping track? The interior designer/jack-of-all-trades at the Blue Moon has clearly put thought into the way she wanted her room to look. The lemon lime accents in her spacious living room are a preparation for the fresh look of the green in her bedroom and yellow in her bath. The furniture is all comfortable and inviting, but also has a modern feel to it. Her kitchenette has updated appliances, but everything fits with the design elements already incorporated.

She has several walk-in closets around her apartment by special request--some for clothes and guests, but others for her portfolios of past work and new inspirations. She keeps her room very tidy, though it has a lived-in feel to it. A visit to Ms. Silas' room is a refreshing and happy experience. The decoration reflects this, as well as her personality.

The blonde led him into her room with a little bit of a smirk, closing the door behind him. How soon they started touching each other would really depend on where he wanted her--or if he played his cards right, where he wanted her first. He was well on his way to having her for the whole evening if this kept up.

((continued from here))

The dark haired man looked around the room briefly as he took in the surroundings. Of course his hands were still all over the blond girls body. He slowed down his advances though letting the girls stew and breath for a bit.
" It's a marvelous place. Very fitting for a gorgeous girls such as yourself. I hope a majority of this room is sound proof wouldn't want your neighbors to hear the loud moans and bangs." He blew into her ear. "Emphasis on the bangs." Groping and squeezing her nipple one last time he took her onto the couch,placing her neatly on his lap. His lips against her lips one more time before he continued on. His hands resuming their place between the lovely blonds legs.

"Well since I've shown you what certain talents I have." The magus whispered into her ears. "Care to tell me what talents you have. I do love show and tell." He winked. After a moment of playing with her pussy, he gently guided her hand over to his crotch letting her feel his erection.
" Of course guess, and feel is also one of my favorite little games. Do you feel that? And can you guess how many different dances we can do with that?" He chuckled slightly.

As an added bonus, his tongue slipped over the surface of her neck. His mouth breathing the cool air of her nice wonderful skin.

Kate shivered as his hands ran over her again, almost as if they'd never stopped. She was growing to love the feel of his warm hands on her body. She let him take in the room, gasping as he groped her and complimented her sense of design. With a groan, she tiled her head so he could have more access to her neck and ear if he wanted it. His teasing of her breasts ended and then she was in his lap.

Their lips locked in a sensual kiss, she leaned into him and allowed him to continue toying with her tight, wet pussy. She closed her eyes and allowed him to do what he pleased. Her eyes opened as he placed her hand on his erection. Instantly she began to rub him through his pants, leaning into him as he teased her more. "Mmm, well I do dance a little. But I don't like to brag about my skills, sweetie. I like to keep them a surprise," she said with a wink. "I'm afraid they're not as impressive as that card trick from before. But I'll be happy to show you just how good I can be."

Pinching her nipple one more time he smiled. "Oh we all things we're good at. And things we're just bad at. Even things where were just naughtier at." The man responded with a smirk. He enjoyed the feeling of her wet folds and how they drenched they were around his hands. He enjoyed the feeling of her beasts and how her nipples would harden through the white dress. His blood boiled as her hands continued to rub on his cock through the gentle fabric of his pants. Oh how he wanted to take her on the lemon themed couch and fuck her right there and then. He biding his time though. In his mind it was game. How long before she snapped and moaned and begged to placed under his whims.

"I do like surprises honey." He responded. His fingers began to slowly down there motions. At least he slowed down on how fast he was twisting that lovely bud of hers. "Like how sultry your moans were while I fingered you in that elevator. I didn't think a girl sounds could be so wonderful sounding." At this point he he stopped and removed his fingers. "So show me this little dance of yours. And maybe I'll reward you with something even better."

She groaned in pleasure as he pinched the stiff bud of her nipple, leaning into his hands as he told her how everyone had talents. He continued to play with her pussy, pleased with himself, judging by his expression. She moaned and leaned into him as he played his little game, pleased when he finally slowed down a bit. She kissed his neck and then shivered as he removed his gingers. "Mmm, well if you really want to see it," she teased, nipping at his neck.

With that, she slid off of his lap and took a few steps to her stereo, putting on some sultry seductive tune that she could dance to. After a moment, she began to move her body in what could only be described as invitation. Invitation to ravage her, to hold her, to taste every inch of her. Slowly, she swayed and displayed herself and her flexibility. Before long, her dress slowly worked its way off her body--her hands helping it of course. Before long she was only in her shoes, standing before him as though she were offering to give him more. She wondered what he thought...what he would do.

Oh how sultry how beautiful she was. The music only added to the atmosphere as she began to display her movements and rhythms. Nick wanted her very badly. He would like nothing more then to throw her on this chic couch and ravage her over and over again. In situations like these though, he was predator calculating how best to devour his prey. The moment that lovely white dress fell to the the floor, was the moment his blood reached it's boiling point. His eyes gazed into the blond with a lustful wanting gaze. However, he was careful to keep his expression neutral. The teasing would continue, but at the same time it would end so very shortly. The doors to passion would open.

"A very lovely dance." the man in tone that sounded more like a whisper. It was loud enough to be heard among the the song playing in the back ground. Slowly, he undid his shirt. Taking off the jacket, then unbuttoning the dress shirt one by one revealing a rather atheistic physique. He had to be athletic if here were to escape his hunters. Pulling the nude blond, he placed her once again on his lap, this time though, hips lips met her hardened nipples. Nibbling, and biting. His hand squeezed the untouched breast, almost massaging it. "What do you think your first reward? Do you want more." He blew on to her ear and neck. "Show more of your talents" He urged on. "In fact, show me what that mouth of your can do."

The way he was looking at her, she may as well have burst into flames. There was definitely want in his gaze, though his face remained calm and collected. Kate watched as he slipped off his jacket and then opened the dress shirt, revealing his athletic form. She did enjoy taking in that sight. The blond stood just within his reach as he did this, and before long, she was back in his lap, straddling him. His lips immediately went for her full breasts, her stiff pink buds falling prey to his lips and teeth. She moaned softly as he rewarded her for her dance. Shivering as he blew on her sensitive skin, she grinned and thought about all the different things she could do with her mouth. "Mmm, well, I'll have to move for that. Think you can handle not having me right here?" she asked, grinding against him just a bit.

He groaned slightly, at her movements. Oh how enjoyed the very sight and feeling of her naked body against his flesh. Her moaning reactions and squirming body nearly drove the Magician crazy. He was patient though. " I want to enjoy every bit of you. Every breath, every motion, every scream, every talent." His brushed against her thighs. "I can wait and I don't mind. I want see what that mouth of yours can do besides moan." To add to that his fingers begin to slide only partial into her beautiful woman hood. Then he pulled. " And the Ultimate reward is at the end. I believe I did promise you multitudes of orgasms. You'll be getting it really soon."

"What do you think my lovely Kate?" He finished.

"Sounds like I chose the right magician to play with," she teased, leaning in to kiss him softly. "Mmm, well it seems like you know what I can do where your lips are concerned," she said, licking his lips. She then kissed along his jaw line and up to his ear, nibbling there. "Mmm, and I think you've enjoyed them all over your neck," she said, kissing down the side of his neck, suckling just a bit at his pulse. Then she moved his shirt aside and kissed down to his collar bone, taking her time with him. "But let me see if I can do more."

"Oh you certainly did. As I chose the perfect blond to play the role." The Nick smiled deviously. The various kisses on his body was driving him crazy. Oh he wanted to take her bang her right then and there. He was always biding his time though. Waiting for the right moment. The way he nibbled on he kissed along his jaw line, and nibbled on his ear lobes; set his body ablaze with pleasure. All he could find himself doing was glide his hands around her bare back. eventually making her way to her breasts, and squeezing like the way he squeezes his pillows.

"I wonder though." The man added in mock confusion. " How good is your mouth against something as hard as say a certain little hard on you touched earlier.". The magician winked.

She grinned and opened his shirt up while his hands toyed with her breasts. "Mmm, I'll have to work my way down and find out," she said with a grin. She then slid back a little on his lap and let her lips work down from his collar bone and down his chest, her tongue taking a small detour to lick and nip at his nipples. She kissed all the way down his torso to the waistline of his pants.

"Now to find out how good my mouth can be," she teased, opening his pants and stroking his erection through his underwear. "Wanna get you nice and hard for me first," she said with a wink.

He gasped slightly as she began to stroke his hardness. Of course he was always on edge. The way she worked her tongue and nipped on his nipples sent an near electric shock through his body. Of course that little jolt of energy was nothing compared to the moment the girls mouth reached and undid his pants, revealing his wood protruding his boxers. His hands gently stroked her hair as the blond stroked his boxers.

"You don't need to ask." Nick whispered quietly. " You have a gentle touch Miss Kate, mmm almost close that that final reward."

Kate grinned at the formal use of "miss" in front of her name, finding it very charming. When he was like this, he was almost back to the nervous man she'd met downstairs, and she didn't mind it at all. After a long moment of stroking him, she took him out of his boxers and kissed his tip, swirling her tongue around it seductively as she looked up at him, her hands stroking what wasn't in her mouth.

His hands stroking her hair made her smile and she was pleased with the way he was handling things so far. "Mmm, since you've given me an orgasm already, I think I'll just have to do the same for you."

His hands gripped the rough fabric the couch. His eyes gazed lustfully as the blond swirled her tongue around the hardened tip of his cock. "Getting back at me for the elevator I see." The Magus' expression was playful "Only fair I suppose. I have to warn you though, If I lose control There's no telling what will happen."

In order to help her more, Nick began to slip out of his black boxers, how fully nude along with his blond bombshell of a woman. His hands pulled her hair back as she continued to lick his tip. "I think you like me when I lose control." He gasped as Kate continued her onslaught.

She grinned and adjusted with him as he got rid of the rest of his clothes like her. He was kind enough to hold her hair back for her and she smiled up at him, sucking at the tip gently before taking the entire head into her mouth and sucking deliciously. She teased him like that for a moment before nuzzling the length of his cock and then licking from the base to the tip once more. "Oh? I'm not sure I'll like it or not, but I think it's fair play, all things considered," she said with a wink, kissing his tip once more before taking the head once more and sucking it.

After a moment, she started to bob up and down his cock, slowly taking in a little more of him at a time.

His gripped tightened. His breathes becoming more and more rasped. Oh how enjoyed the feeling of her mouth around his hardened cock. The way she treated it with gentle care and taking in his length. If the beginning of this little dance didn't drive him crazy the moment he nuzzled on it did it.
"Eugh... All's fair in the the bedroom I suppose. Or living room if your picking." Her mouth was heavenly. The way her tongue lubricated his manhood was a thing of beauty in his eyes. As she increased speed though his breathes began to deepen even more.

As she bobbed her head up and down going deeper into his length. His body heat rose to the temperature of volcanos. "Grr... Almost there. Damn! Faster." Nick's tone was deeper, now more urging.

Kate smiled as he moaned and groaned for her, feeling how his grip on her hair tightened. She liked knowing that she was responsible for the change in the way he was breathing. His demands for her to go faster spurred her on. She could tell he was getting closer and she definitely wanted to give him the gift he'd given her and then some. She bobbed her head faster up and down his cock, moaning as she worked him with her tongue and those soft lips of hers. She wanted his cum, and she wanted it now.

His heart rate increasing, his gasps growing more and more rasp. Nick drowned himself at the sight of the seductive blond designers pleasurable ministrations and motions. His eyes gazed at her as she bobbed her head up and down. Her motions but a blur in the eyes of the Magus. He was getting close. Hearing Kate's moans only served to push him further to a more blissful oblivion.
"Amazing...Fuck." Phoenix whispered quietly. His cock the hardest it's been. After a few more bobs and weaves. After her tongue made one final swirl around his long hard rod. It finally happened.

The man's white seed finally shot out. Loud groans and moans erupted from his mouth as his cum erupted from his cock. His hands gripped the back of Kate's head, slowly and gently pulling away. Though he released some inside her mouth, he managed to get it on her face and on her beautiful tits. Oh how beautiful she looked covered in Nick's own seed.

Silence greeted this little session. However, the magician was not yet down with this wonderful companion. Taking her hand, he pulled her up once again on to his lap. now that they were both completely naked. The feel of her light weight and her embrace felt more intimate more warm. It was a welcome feeling considering how unkind and cold the weather had been these past few days.
"I certainly picked the right blond." Nick echoed and whispered into her ears. Nibbling gently, his embrace around her tightened. "You gave me a wonderful performance with your mouth. Are you ready now for your reward?"

Kate had been hoping to do it a little neater, but he had other plans. And really, she didn't mind having her face and chest covered in cum. Grateful for his help, she came back to his lap. Panting softly, she grinned at his compliments. She could feel him against her as she straddled his lap, glad to embrace him as he had done to her. She leaned into him and shivered as he whispered to her.

Was she ready? Well, that depended on what the reward was. "Mmm, I believe so," she said with a little smile.

A smile played across his lips as she responded in the positive. "I'm glad to hear that." Gently, he lifted the blond up in to his arms, stood up. "I think the bed room would be a more appropriate place wouldn't you say?" Slowly, he carried the girl and made his way to the bedroom. She was light, so the Mage had no problem carrying her. The feeling of her naked flesh though sent his mind in another bout of arousal. By the time he reached the bedroom, he was already raring to go. But first thing was first.

"A lovely room he have here." Nick commented, as he took in the site of the room. The green sheets of the bed were something he found soothing to look at, He also enjoyed how the plats and furniture seemed to compliment the room. He lowered Kate onto the bed and smiled before her.
"Before, I reward you; How about massage? I'm sure with the stress of your time working here I should think it would be welcome. I do hope you have some oils on hand. It would help.". Oh he had just a certain plan in mind for this particular massage.

She grinned as he lifted her up, enjoying the way he carried her. "Yes, the bedroom tends to be the right place for this kind of thing," she teased, holding onto him as he carried her with ease. The blonde smiled as he looked around and complimented her decorating. It was, after all, how she made a living. "Thank you," she said, lying down as he put her onto the soft bed. His idea of a massage was, indeed, appealing, but she got the feeling that he had something more in mind. "Alright then, how do you want me?"

Rubbing his hands together, Nick smiled at her compliance. "ooo there are several ways I want you. And there are several why's I'd like to take you. But I think you and I both know that." The magician said with a slight wink. "For now, I think I'll have my hands relieve you of some of your tension. I'm sure that working here isn't exactly the easiest. And you provided me with such a wonderful little dance. Only fair I repay the favor."

Removing some oil that he found at the side table of the bed, the Magus began rubbing his hands together, letting the sleek and slick substance brush against the blond's back. Carefully, began his work. His hands pick and kneading away on uncertain areas which had the most tensions. The dark haired man took a careful note on the blond's breathing. Reacting to both her groans and sighs by either pressing a fist or grabbing a piece of skin in another more tense part of the blond's back. Of course the naughty minded stage performer wondered how tense her breathing would become when he did something completely (or not completely unexpected.):

Slowly, like a snake for it's meal, his hands made there way down to the blond's breasts, and slightly flicking at her nipples, and gently groping her breasts. Expecting a gasp or a sigh, Nick smirked.
"What's wrong? was I too rough?"

She turned onto her back as he teased her. Grinning, she let him position her a bit more before he grabbed the oil. While she did enjoy their little back-and-forth, she had to admit that she loved the feel of his hands on her. Eyes closed, she groaned softly as he worked the tension out of her back. It wasn't always easy to work here, but damn it if he didn't make it pretty easy.

She groaned in pleasure and pain when he found the right places and the places with too much tension, breathing more deeply as she became more relaxed...and then his hands traveled down to her breasts, his slick hands teasing her. She blushed softly and moaned just a little, sensitive to his touch and very alert at his groping. "Mmm, not at all," she said with a grin.

"Maybe I'll have to get rougher then." He breathed hotly into her ears. His thumb ad middle finger clasped and pinched on her right nipple. His body now pressed against the naked blonds body. His lips kissing at the side of her neck. his other hand, once again making it's away around her clit, flicking against her bud. He wondered if the left oil would enhance Kate's experience. He did enjoy the feel of her oily body against his own body.

In fact, he found himself growing harder. His now erect cock pressed against her back. "How do you want it." He whispered once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom