Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

we played deprivation games [f for m]

Status
Not open for further replies.
            • Toke of the Town

Hi there, I'm Astral and I'm here to give you a damn good time--given your willingness to reciprocate the action. I'm nineteen, starting my third year at university the day after tomorrow, and I am absolutely addicted to words and sex and word sex. Writing isn't some laborious sport in which to outshine your competitors with deceptive purple prose; writing is a leisure activity to share with your fellow writers, to join together and create some sort of cohesive story. That said, I'm looking for someone who can write, obviously, but doesn't droll on and on with a dozen paragraphs of filler. I prefer to stay in the 1-5 paragraph range.

I enjoy using (non-anime) pictures for my characters, but I don't mind if you'd prefer not to. As far as my favorite thing to add to a role play goes, I really, really enjoy playing characters age 17-20 versus characters 27-45ish. It's pretty much the only thing I'll actually role play. So, if you're not down with that, then you can just mozy on out. That's right. Also, sometimes, I like to play stoner chick characters... because, well, don'tcha know how great stoned sex is? It's fine if you don't. I understand it's very niche, and I play a drug-free woman just as well. Alcohol is fun to add to the occasional role play, as well. Occasional being the key word. Onto pairings and plots, then, shall we?

Black is me!
              Dealer x Buyer
              Grower/Dealer x Cop
              Student x Professor
              Best friend x Best friend
              Patient x Doctor
              A person at a few days long music festival x another of the same
              Niece x Uncle
              Tourist x Local
              Patient x Therapist
              Craigslist poster x Respondent
              Muse x Artist
              Customer x Tattoo artist
              Homeless x Upper middle class
              Runaway x Carnival
              Prostitute x Cop
              Pen pal x Pen pal
              Rival's daughter x Gang leader
              x

DO WANT ===> (A cautionary note, this plot is possibly a bit extreme in content. And is niece x uncle.) Evelyn Edwards packed her bags and left her parent's home at the age of thirteen, moving across the country to live with her successful/wealthy uncle. They got along great, and the parents went along with the transition eagerly--they continued to claim her on their taxes, food stamp benefits, and everything, lovely people they were. Evelyn and her uncle grew very close. As she developed into a gorgeous young woman, there were definitely moments of estranged sexual tension between the single man and the quickly maturing girl. Though, of course, they'd never admit it, pushing the thoughts to the cellar of their consciousness.

One warm Summer evening, Evelyn is sleepless and anxious, having just graduated from high school and thinking about her last summer before moving to be closer to her university of choice. She goes to jog the nature trail just down the street from her uncle's house. Little does she know, her uncle is waiting in the woods after having a little too much to drink. Not knowing who it is, he comes up behind her and either just feels her up, or goes a little further. But she knows who it is--she distinctly remembers the smell of his cologne--and goes with it. He runs off, home, and she finishes her jog and then goes to confront him about it in a way he could only imagine.​

I'm new to the boards and I'll probably make a thread of my own in a little, but I'd also like to stop in here because the Muse/Artist scene looks particularly appealing and I wouldn't mind giving that a shot. I've also been thinking that it'd be hot to play as a therapist that specializes in hypnosis, is that something you'd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom