Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lady Lette wants to roleplay! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Lette420

Planetoid
Hi there, Names Star, and I'm looking for a roleplay. I am going to be honest right now. I'm rusty. I haven't in about a year now...? Anywho, I am looking for just about anything modern and full realism Romance is a HUGE Fave of mine. . I'm usually sub, but I have my dom moments. My personal faves are

Teacher / Student
Father/ Daughter
Nerd / Bad Girl
(Any school Setting really)
Best Friends
Random couple who meets at a club
Photographer/ Model
Twins
Brother/ Sister
Brothers best friend/ Brothers little sister

By the way, I have a plot I have been dieing to try out. It's a Gothic carnival/circus. message me for the plot.
Let me get a few things down right now, I will not play the older woman. I hate it. I don't do scat or water sports, foot fetishes creep me out. I do like light Bondage and fun stuff like that. (P.s I reeeeally want romance over smut right now.))

I prefer rp in privet messages, But you MIIIGHT be able to convince me of a thread. I am now on Skype, NaughtyStar420, and MSN Queenofthegreen410@hotmail.com So just hit me up with ideas or chose one of mine. Thanks. :)

RE: Lady Lette wants to roleplay!

Did you know every cigarette I smoke completely depletes me of Vitamin C

All you non smoking niggers get the fuck out side. Only weed smokers up in this bitch tonight, thick clouds of weed smoke green like kriptonite

You might win one battle, but know this, I'll win the fucking war

I'm never gonna dance again, these guilty feet have got no rythem

what have these mushrooms done to my mind? I'm running through the pines, my head feels wrapped in twine.

I'ma be J-U-Double G-A-l-o

All my friends are stoners
Pack your Bowls, Let's get stoned, as we head down the road.
Where the weed at? It's in my bong but you cant touch that!

Where the weed at? It's in my bong but you cant touch that!

All my friends are stoners Pack your Bowls, Let's get stoned, as we head down the road. Where the weed at? It's in my bong but you cant touch that! Where the weed at? It's in my bong but you cant touch that!

Do you really wanna know? See you Never, Good Riddance, FUCK YOU!

Im totally new at this, but experienced at roleplay....lets do this

Aint no bitch to fat, aint no bitch to wack, aint no bitch to ugly for super balls.

watching hockey, creamin over tough guys, listening to rap metal, turntables in her eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom