Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For lover's of Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oburi

Super-Earth
Hello BM :heart:After a long and dreadful absence I am back once again. I can't wait to get some role play started with some of you so I'll write up some things I'm interested in.

Please message me on my aim account for quick responses: xvburnthecityvx

What I crave is as follows
+Gangbangs
+Rape and Force scenarios (I don't mind consensual either or the kind of RP that starts out as rape then she begins to like it more. I tend to like that better, anyways.)
+Smut
+Virgins
+Fantasy settings
+Excessive cum
+Slave or bondage
+Kidnapping
+Incest
+Young (As far as what BM abides)
+Vixens (Aka Sluts <3)
+Large breasts
+Bestiality
+Futa

Turn Ons and Cravings
+Princesses
+Magic Girls
+Sluts
+Any of WoW/ Fantasy Girls
+Pretty much anything from a fantasy setting
+Priestesses
+Fandoms with sexy females being bad
+Ofc, fucking/raping girls senseless often refered to as ahegao in hentai.

Turn Offs
-Extremes(Wetworks to Guro)

I only do hetero scenarios, so if you're looking for guy on guy action I'm afraid I can't help you and I'll only do girl on girl if one of them is a futa.

What I look for in a role play partner is simple. I want creativity, a good speller and writer, and someone looking to write something fun and satisfying for not only themselves but their partner. What I believe is a good writer is someone who tries to write as much as the person they are playing with and generally puts a decent amount of effort into posting. Other than that, I'm all game and I try not to turn down anyone for role play.

I have a severe fetish for hentai and I :heart: people who have pictures to go with their roleplays. If you want to make me happy, just include something like that in your post and I will be super excited, more than likely to RP with you.

Thanks for reading, I will add as I come and go, and I have a habit of being open to other people's ideas. If you have something you like to roleplay with someone don't hesitate to send me a personal message. You never know, right?

Some fandoms I would enjoy doing
+WoW
+Warhammer/40k
+Katarina from Dungeon siege 3
+Most any of the characters of LoL

And anything with a hot central girl figure (That I can have raped and abused and up loving it and turning out :p)

That's it I guess.

:cool:

End O' Page.

RE: My Requests (Sluts very welcome)

To anyone who has had a hard time reaching me, message my aim. I don't like to chat through BM so chances are you won't get a reply here. It is xvburnthecityvx@aim.com. The nights are a good time to reach me for RP. Thanks, lovies. ;)

RE: My Requests (Sluts very welcome)

I've got some time so I'm going to be updating and bumping. I would love for some RP atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom