Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Cravings. [Updated: 1/1/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full~Pride

Banned
Banished
Current Cravings

ll Sexroids ll
Are you a lover of transformation of body and mind? Do you like the idea of screwing a pulseless being? Well, than this is the RP for you!

Here at Aperture Science, we're no longer making Portal Guns, or Gel like that former boss Cave Johnson. GLaDOS has been our new boss, and we made this next device with her observations of the pleasure factor of you weak humans. Using it, we bring to you Sexroids, controlled by the male of your species, or female if you prefer. Give an order and they'll do it. They even can modify their bodies! Want it's hands to have dildos? Done! Want the female sexroid to have a penis? Sure! Even alter personality type and appearance to fit your kinks! It's your choice. (Note: Aperture Science cannot be held responsible for any accidental neutering.)

ll Father x Daughter ll

My daddy finds me masturbating when he comes early from work, and decides to punish me and mold me into his little slut.

Long-Term.
Prefered Kinks: Anal Training, Anal Virginity, Toys (Vibrators, Dildos, Anal Beads, etc.), Vaginal Virginity, Big Cocks, Big Breasts, Clothed Sex, Public Sex, Spanking, Rough Sex
No-No's: Gore, Vore, Death of Character, Non-Period Blood, Extreme Cum Inflation, Extreme Bondage, etc.

> Daughter Appearances by Name (When offering to RP this pairing, please list the preferred name for appearance-preference. Thank you.)

* Alexandra
* Ally
* Anna
* Lisa
* Ashley
* Amber
* Gabrielle
* Lexi
* Trixie
* Kait
* Mary

RE: Naruto fan-based desires...

The first one (Naruto's Healing Harem) sounds like a lot of fun to do. Reminds me of a doujin I read based on this very principle (though there were only five girls instead of nine). Hope they either have plenty of condoms or some very strong birth control, lol.

Would you be interested in doing that idea with me?

No longer accepting for the first rp, sorry. The other one is still up.

I would love to do the second idea with you. There are a few little things that I would like to talk to you about tweaking but I love the general idea of it. My F-List is down there in my signature.

I wouldn't mind the second one with you if you don't mind the gentleman being a younger, trap character to break Hina-chan in with.

RE: Futa Desires

Edited. Redone. All for Futa characters now. <3333 PM if interested in any.

Would you do Futa x Futa?

I like the idea of the Naruto three-way(not Hinata, the other one), or the futa in the car

FutaxFuta... yes.

And either's good. The Naruto-futa you're talking about is more interesting though.

Okay, I can do that. Don't watch much Naruto, but the characters are so cute! I do know about Naruko/Sexy Jutsu, though

RE: Picture Plots<333

Update 12/11/11:
I'm no longer specifically looking for futa, not to say that I don't enjoy such RPs. Currently, I'm searching for a major fetish of mine, which is usually called "Multi-Cock" and "Multi-Breast." Ontop of that, I want to break the reality line, and make things huge. The two fetishes are pretty simple; the males/futas have multiple cocks and balls, while the females/futas have multiple pairs of breasts. PM me ONLY if your interested in one of those pictures, or something with my fetish. <333

Updated again with pictures for the different daughters. Will give personalities and such later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom