Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everything you'd like me to be, and more. (MxF, FXF, FuXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cevl

*NEW&CRAVING*= Phineas and ferb. Just got an idea, of them being older, 17 or so, and their inventions being somewhat more mature. MAybe even let them turn evil or something.

Allright, this thread was begging for an upgrade, just like you will, if the RP asks for it.

Stuff about me:
-My name is Cevl. It's a short version of another name I use often, if you wish to know it, ask.
-I am Male, but can play females, and Futa's.
-I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now, I guess about half of which the mature part.
-My personality is odd on-line, being able to range from sadistic (think Guro, or worse) To sweet.
-My posting range varies from 1-3 paragraphs, more if I like it or have something to work with.

-I only play against females.
-I prefer playing an RP with fantasy and/or sci fi in them.
-I'm most often fairly dominant, but can sub.
-I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little, so I'm willing to learn. Is there an unknown kink you like to do called ghrufijergooibresnovichistanic hotsieflutsen, say it, maybe we can work something out with it.

Well, now for rules:
1. No scat, that's about the only thing I know I won't do.
2. Please post fairly regularly, and say something if you don't know what to post.
3. Feel free to come with your own ideas instead of my plots, if you want too.
4. Do not godmode or control my characters.
5. I'm always right.
6. If I'm not right, apply above rule.

Now for plots. (If someone recognizes any of them, tell me. My brain is odd, and copies ideas from others for usages of my own)

Genie in the lamp.
Either someone finds the lamp, brushes it, and does perverted wishes, maybe some involving the genie, or the genie being not all too kind, and using his powers on the brusher, with lack of a better word.

Yu-gi-oh.
A fight turns out to be more then one of them bargained for, as, through a hacked console, the holographs are more alive than ever, and have another way of 'attacking'. Hope she can win before her pleasure bar goes full...

Mini-woman
Man finds mini-woman, being cursed to be small and indestructible, and decided to have fun with her, maybe with a videoshow, maybe somehow else. Could work out fairly sadistic. Have tried this with fun once, partnerr vanished, so would like to do it again.

Fandoms:
Dresden Files
Dragon age (III, meaning one and 2)
Borderlands (Would love you to play lilith, not only in this RP, but in others also)
Plants vs. Zombies (why? Because I'm Crazy!)
D&D (maybe something in the order of the sticks setting?)
Looking for group.

There you have it, shoot me a PM.

RE: Looking for Girls to have some fun.

A little bump before going offline. PM me if anything strikes your interest!

Bump before I go.

bump-chicka-bump-bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom