Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The grande Tales of Gor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Star
(( This rp is open if You know of Gor and would like to join then be My guest. Free Men Free Weman slaves Tatrixes even spider Ppeople.There is only one rule a kill must be confirmed by Both Free using an instant messenger in a 5 by 5 format. PM Me if you do not know what that is.))

Deep within the Forrest awoke Jacob. A 6 foot tall African American Man. He wore black leather pants, shoes, and an unbuttoned long sleeve leather jacket. Under the Jacket is a black shirt. On his back was sheathed a long sword going straight up his spine and over that was a shield. He wore a black leather belt as well within it was a whip made of leather.

Jacob examined the Forrest slowly analyzing ever peace of texture there was within it, It was no longer a mystery to him. He was in Gor the second earth. He looked into the skies where the mighty Tarns would cast off as he asks himself " is this a permanent stay or just another visit."

Katie woke up early. Dressed in her usual outfit of a white tank top, barley able to hold in her breasts, a black short skirt, black knee high stockings and her black boots, she looked around to realize she was on the run. She shivered in the cool forest morning. She knew she had to find help somewhere, or she could quite possibly starve to death out here. She stood up and stretched, her 5'5" 110 pound frame creaking from sleeping on the hard forest floor.

Then she heard it. The rustling of leaves on the forest floor. She pulled her knees up to her chest and held them there. She could hear the sound getting louder. Hopefully it was someone who could help. "Hello? Anybody there?" She asked in a soft voice, almost afraid to speak at all. Finally she seen the figure step out into the open. Her spirits dropped. It was just a urt running through the brush. She sighed. "Well so much for my help." She said as she sat back against the tree she used for shelter.

Jacob as well heard rustling of leaves ahead of him. He then stretched his arm to reach for the handle of his sword in the back of his head and unsheathed it slowly. The sound of the metal screeching against the sheath. He held the sword in his right hand and grabbed the shield from his back in his left. He then took long slow steps.

He was careful not to make a sound as he took a view on what was in the Forrest with him. It seemed to be only a small Urt. He then asks" is that it?" He walks up to it and states" off with you." The urt runs away simmering along the ground as the rat like creature it resembles truly is.

Katie looked up again as she heard what sounded like metal on metal. He eyes grow wide at the possibility of being discovered, and almost keeps quite. But then the growling of her stomach told her other wise. She got up and walked over to where the urt came from. She reached out and went to push aside the bushes to see if she could see anything. As she did all she saw was a long sword, unsheathed and metal gleaming. She let out a startled "Eeep" And fell back on her butt.

She quickly put her hands over her mouth. Hoping that the owner of the sword hadn't heard her. She sat there in that position for a good three or four minutes, waiting to see what came through next. She could only watch in horror as something else started through the bushes. She hoped it was just another urt.

Jacob then looks to the back of him at what seemed to be a squeal from a woman. Before he even thinks to investigate he hears another rustle in the bush. His blade held high he looks to the bush seeing another Urt but this one was an adult around his height with the size of a bear in the urth he knew of. At that moment he did not hesitate. He ran after the beast with the tip of his blade pointed at it.

The urt came after him with jaws open wide as he had stabbed through its skull. His blade glistening in the blood of the animal which attacked him. Feminine or male he cared less what it was. He let the urt drop as he pulled his blade out it's head slowly. He then says to himself" this is the Gorean land I once stayed in alright." He then looked around continuing to counsel himself" but where am I exactly I wonder."

His blade was then lowered to face the ground as the thought of the voice provoked his head once more. He looked to the bushes as he yells" stranger show you're self or this urt would not be the only thing I kill."

Katie's eyes open wide as she hears a make voice telling her to show herself or she may be the next thing to be killed. She whimpered as she got up. She slowly got up and walked over to the bushes where the urt came from. Her hands shaking she hesitates, then feeling the hunger pains in her stomach, she slowly moves the bushes aside.

She looks through them and sees a good looking man. She looks at him, and voice shaking she says, "I'm the one you heard, you startled me."
Then dropping to her knees, she sits there and shakes, the sight of the blood on his sword and the dead Urt. Then she looks up briefly to see what his reaction was.

Jacob stared at the girl who wore no veil yet she had cloths. In Gor Free Woman had cloths yet worn a veil to protect their necks and slaves were nearly completely naked. He had figured she was either transported from earth as well or a Panther but either way he was not going to take any chances. He then asks with his blade pointed at her neck" who are you girl and from where did you come from?"

Katie seen the blade at her neck and whimpered. She looked at him questioningly. "I..I'm from ear..earth." She said trying to gain her composure. She trembled and closed her eyes, waiting, hoping for a quick death. She figured that this was a different planet of reality. Something, but it sure wasn't earth, she was sure of that.

Katie waits for his next move. Not wanting to provoke him, she sits stock still, except for the slights tremble or shiver. She also keeps quite, seeing as he is the one with the sword. Then she looks up briefly, wanting to see if she can see his reaction.

Jacob then lowered his blade as he says" you are quite a ways from earth." He then sheaths his blade slowly as well his shield back on his back. He begins to explain." where you are now is a place called Gor a counter earth. It is a place ruled by Men as well the Mighty Priest kings." He then looks her in the eyes saying" being alone here and female is a dangerous thing."

Katie listens as he speaks. "I'm not on earth anymore?" She asked. She visibly relaxes when she sees him sheath his sword. She lets out a whimper when he talks about it being dangerous for her to be here alone. "It is?" She asks, tears starting to form in her eyes. Now she will face death if this man doesn't help her.

She sighs. "I've been out here for about two or three days now. Nothing has happened yet." She told him. She hears her stomach growl and cramp, reminding her that she hasn't eaten in days. She winces at the cramp, but looks up to him. Waiting to hear what he has to say next, still afraid to move.

Jacob then explains " you see the world you are in is a harsh land. Unlike Urth there are only four places for a woman." He then looks in her eyes with a dominant gaze saying" a free woman is a woman Free by the sites of Men. A Tatrix is a higher ranking only difference is that more Men respect her than usual. A Panther is a runaway Free Woman or slave and just as the cycle ends and begins every woman can be a slave if Men sees fit. being in a Forrest alone means you can be captured by a man,"

Katie's eyes widened. "Captured?" She squeaked. She looked up at him and seen a look in his eyes. One she never seen before in a man. She got up and looked at him. She was trying to figure out if he meant to capture her, since she was in the forest, alone. She knew that if she ran, she would be caught, because running in heeled boots just wasn't easy. Even for her. Plus she didn't know the terrain around here. She looked at him. She sure didn't like the idea of being a slave, but she also didn't want to run and get lost. Then she would starve to death for sure. "Yeah? What kind of slave?" She asked, some defiance in her voice.

SnowBunnyXXX said:
Katie's eyes widened. "Captured?" She squeaked. She looked up at him and seen a look in his eyes. One she never seen before in a man. She got up and looked at him. She was trying to figure out if he meant to capture her, since she was in the forest, alone. She knew that if she ran, she would be caught, because running in heeled boots just wasn't easy. Even for her. Plus she didn't know the terrain around here. She looked at him. She sure didn't like the idea of being a slave, but she also didn't want to run and get lost. Then she would starve to death for sure. "Yeah? What kind of slave?" She asked, some defiance in her voice.

Jacob had a bit weakened his gaze after he realized that she was new to Gor like he once was. He then says as he takes a seat int he dirt" a slave of Gor. Deep deep within the tuchuk tents you will hear slave girls call themselves a la kajira." He then looks to her head filled with knowledge and glare with a most dominant demeanor. He then says" I will teach you all I know but you must be My slave for me to do this."

Katie looks at him. He wants her to be his slave? "If I didn't, then someone else could capture me right?" She shook her head. Thinking. She didn't know this place, and he was offering her a way to be safe. She looked up at him, that glare back in his eyes, but she understood it now. It was the glare of a dominate Man. She shivered and looked at him. "Okay." She said in a barley audible whisper. "I'll do it." She said dropping her gaze, so she didn't have to look at him. She waited for his next move, quietly whimpering.

Jacob reaches for his golden collar. It was held along his belt unlocked. The collar had the name Jacob engraved upon its metallic like coating. Of all inventions this was the most universal around Gor. He then demands" show me you're neck." As His mighty hands grip the collar as if it were the very blade on his back.

Katie looked up at him. She didn't know what else to do, but she did make sure that her neck was visible. Her eyes grew wide as she watched him pull a collar from his belt. She whimpers quietly, but does nothing to stop him. Instead she waits for the feeling of cool metal around her neck. She shivers at the thought of the collar, but can't figure out if it's a good feeling or not. You will soon find out won't you? She asks herself.

Jacob then swung the collar to where it is around her neck. He clamps it along her neck as he says" you're new name is slut and it will change with the knowledge I give you." He then pulled out a golden key from his belt placing it within the locking mechanism.

Katie looked up at the handsome man. slut. "My name's slut?" She said in a have wonder, have question tone. She nodded. "Okay, now what?" She asked, her fingers going up to the golden collar and tracing it, feeling the engraving on it. She shivers in anticipation. She was now a part of this world, Gor. She sits quietly, not wanting to provoke any negative reaction from him.

Jacob twisted the key three times as the clicking echoes throughout the forest. He then placed the key back in its pouch to the left side of his waist. He then explains" as a slave you own nothing not even you're own name you're name can change at any time if it pleases you're owner." He then goes to his right side for his belt taking the whip from his side and tying the end of it to her wrists as if they were shackles. As he continues" you are never to be ahead of me. you are to stand behind me and walk understood?"

Katie nodded, her eyes focused on Him. She watched as He took a whip from his belt, and wrapped them around her wrists. She let's him bind them together, and when he says that she will walk behind Him, she quickly move behind him. She nodded to show that she understood. "Okay, I understand." She said.

Jacob held the handle of the whip in his right hand with his left hand holding the whips tongue about 1 foot away from his right hand. He then faced the harshness of the Forrest and headed forward. Thinking to himself" I must find My hide away. Hopefully it is safe." The strong dominant Free Man had begun his journey deeper into the Forrest. Soon he saw an opening where it looked as if a castle had stood. HE then stopped in his tracks looking to the left of the Forrest. He sighed as he followed the Forrest path knowing soon he would be home but it was as if he was avoiding the castle.

Katie followed Him. She looked up and saw what looked like a castle. She looked at Him and wondered where they were going. She seen that it was if they were going deeper into the forest. She didn't care anymore. She had Him to protect her. She just wondered what he meant by slave. She figured she would find out soon enough. For now, she made sure that she followed closely behind him.

Jacob then stops at his hide away. The green grass was just as bright as ever and to help it along he had built himself a hammock out of urt fur. There was many trees around but yet they were still able to see the castle. HE then smiled as he says" welcome home."He looks back to his new slave explaining" This is where we will stay for the night."

Katie sees Him stop and she stops. She looks around and sees the hide away. She smiles as He say welcome home. At least she has someone to be with and protect her. She nods her head at Him, making sure he knows that she heard him. "I like it." She tells Him. It's a far cry better than being out in the open and having to lean against a tree trunk.

Jacob then says" you are a slave you must beg for everything including the right to talk. On earth you may have meant something but here you mean nothing."He then turns to face her. Looking her in the eyes he finally says" you're training will begin here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom