Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femmedestroyers Glorious Request Thread: Futa, monsters, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MironaX

Planetoid
Hey guys. It's been awhile since I've been on. I was RPing on another site which ended up a disappointment, so I came back here hoping to find some quality partners interested in Futa RPs.

As said in my earlier requests, I am quite experienced. I don't apologize for it but I am only looking for those who are equally or more experienced than myself. Simply put poor writing completely kills my mood. Anyways. I really only play two roles. Monsters and Futanari. I never play normal women, it just doesn't interest me. And I am very proficient at playing demons, beasts, monsters, etc....

Here is a list of the pairings I've been craving, if you have other ideas, please share them, but I reserve the right to turn them down if they don't suit me.

Futanari pairings. (Futa's on left) ((Note on Futas. I prefer mine with the whole package, cock and balls. I particularly enjoy horse-cock futas.))

Angel x Nun
Angel x Schoolgirl
Goddess x Demon
Goddess x Schoolgirl
Cobra Anthro x Anthro Schoolgirl
Corporate CEO x Intern
Supersoldiers x Enemy Spy(Gangbang)
Saiyan x Ki Warrior
Demon Goddess x Magical Girl
Magical Girl x Succubus

Monster Ideas: Any of these ideas can include futanari as well if you'd like.

Monster Brothel: An idea given to me by a friend. I would like someone to play a young woman kidnapped to work in a whorehouse for monsters, beasts, and various creatures of the underworld. I would play those various creatures.

House Invasion: I would like someone to play a sexy Milf and her sexy teenage daughter. In this Rp I would play a group of creatures who break into your home to evade a hunter. While they wait it out they decide to blow off some steam with your characters.

Fall of the Crown: For this I need someone to play the royal family of a powerful nation. Consisting of a young Queen, her sexy Milf mother, her cousin, and her two daughters. I would play a demonic overlord(or demonic futa queen if you're interested) who have overthrown your nations defenses and claimed it for my own. Now that I have secured my power, I would claim your family as my concubines to do with as I please.(This would be the most complex plot I have, and would consist of a great many things. There are a lot of options with this, but no matter what it would consist of an extreme amount of smut as I humiliate your family by forcing them to engage in sexual acts with both me and my soldiers both in private and public.)

I am truly interested but it seems you only do futa//girl pairings. However if you are okay with a male playing a female role for your futa I am up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom