Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Rock, Dom M seeking MxF or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Thomas Tiberious Hellsing I like to think I'm a decent R.P. person, I'm 21, decent English. How much I post depends on how much I'm given, but normally I can give a paragraph. I'd prefer to do hetero R.P.'s since I'm a straight male, but I'm willing to do Yuri. Below are the various things I'd like or love to R.P. if interested P.m. me, or post here. I have fandom, and original plots as well.

Currently super craving an abusive bf ((me)) breaks his girl friend, her mother and her aunt.

Random things

Means me

(:)mrgreen: Means possible plot see below))
((
heartbroken.gif
Means no way in Hell I'm gonna do it, done it way to much recently and done with it for now.))

Mythical
Vampire X Succubus
Incubus X Vampire
Werewolf X vampire
Vampire X werewolf
Demon X Virgin Sacrifice:mrgreen:
heartbroken.gif

Innocent human X Vampire/Werewolf:mrgreen:

"Real life"
Master X Slave
Teacher X School girl
School tough guy X Cheerleader/geeky girl/normal girl:mrgreen:
heartbroken.gif

Under Cover cop x Female Yakuza enforcer/Boss/Bosses daughter ((We'll both probably have to play NPc's)) :mrgreen:
Inheritor X Rich family member:mrgreen:
Gun slinger/Cowboy/farm hand/sheriff/bounty hunter X A saloon girl/ranchers daughter/"respectable" family's daughter
Stripper X Businessman/Businesswoman/Pimp/Mafia Boss :mrgreen:

I can do pretty much any R.L. style pairing. Doctor X Paitent, etc. etc. Their are just too many to list.

[strike]Demon X Virgin Sacrifice Plot- Normal girl is captured yad yada, my character is summoned however, he falls in lust or love with the girl, and in turn doesn't kill her. Your normal character now has to deal with a super powerful demon god.[/strike]

Innocent human X demon/Vampiress/werewolf- My character is a realistically innocent boy who two years after vampires have "Come out of the coffin" is accidentally involved in an "Incident" with a vampire. The judge decides that the human is now the creatures responsibility. How will my character deal with the racism agaisnt the "Creatures of darkness" and the vampires life style?

[strike]School tough guy X Cheerleader/geeky girl/normal girl Plot- Our character's are assigned to work on some form of project together, thus your character has to spend time with mine. As the super important project date grows closer, we start to understand each other better.[/strike]

Under Cover cop x Female Yakuza enforcer/Boss/Bosses daughter- My character is sent in to stop your/your father's business, and we get close, etc. etc.

Rich inheritor X Rich mans wife/daughter/childhood friend- Based on the song "Gods great beers good and people are crazy", my character is a "Good old" southern boy. Who one night chats with an elderly gentleman. However it turns out the man takes a liking to the boy and as it turns out he's a very rich business man. After talking to each other ounce the old man leaves his house, his fortune and everything to my character. How will this rich family take to being homeless only allowed to live in their mansion with the man who in their eyes "Stole" their money?

Plots
These are plots with a specific story or characters involved.

Warlord
My character is an arms dealer. A VERY good arms dealer. Your character is a girl, either a third world country girl, or an American girl who comes into my characters life somehow. How long can my character keep his life secret, or how will yours take the news that all their stuff is paid for in blood money?

Your something else, but I'm still here
My character has always been the "nice and kind" person, while yours has always been the hellion. After we graduated from highschool, my character became very VERY famous. However with that fame, he's become a wild and self destructive celebrity. Now times are reversed, your character is the calm rational one, and mine it wild. Will his old best friend maybe girl friend be able to "Save" me form the path I'm on? Also reversable where your the popular one and I'm the "Good" one.

I hurt myself today to see if I still feel...
Your character recently lost both her parents. She takes it hard, but is moved across the country to live with a family friend/A disowned brother/ an aunt and uncle who helps her move on and helps her adjust.

A man chooses
This one has several semi different plots. Basically our characters leave their home town and have to make their own way in the world for various reasons. Maybe an elder to help them but not a lot in various ways.

Devil Hunter
My character is a private eye, only not really. My character is a true devil hunter. A mix of the guy from the Exorcist, Devil May Cry, The Dresden Files and Constantine. Your character has issues with demons. you come to me, and I'm interested.

Joogley Douglas
My character is the "Star" of a VERY popular kids show. After the death of his uncle who wrote the show, my character hung up the stupid costume. Now the company is bleeding money, can "Joogley" save them and his GF's job or will she lose her money?

Guardianx Protected girl
Our characters live in a world that has a mere thousand women fore ten thousand men. Because of this women are seen as rare and valuable creatures. When your character transfers to a school filled with boys my character becomes yours protector. Why and such we can work out ounce you P.M. me to do this plot.

A heart in my chest, or a heart in my hand?
This is an idea I have based on an old game. Basically both of our characters are screwed up in the head, what's wrong with them would probably be something dark like enjoys causing pain or something. Our characters eventually with medical help or something got over their issues.

However we wake up one night in front of a old creepy house that's impossibly huge, with masks and notes saying our family or maybe a specific beloved family member is at the top and will die if our characters don't get to the top. The masks make us stronger but the more we use them the more our darker and more disturbing sides come out.

Basically our characters would have to battle various twisted demons. While trying to get to know each other since their complete strangers, and at the same time find a balance between their psychopathic side and their more normal side. Because if they don't use the darker side they'll die, but if they let it control them then may not be able to find their way back.

Various forms of media
((Look below for plot
:ninja:= REALLY want))

Anime

Naruto
Jiraiya X Tsunadae

Jiraiya X O.C.

Naruto X Any female, or all of them

Fairy Tail
O.C. X Any female or O.C.

Outlaw Star

One Piece

Video Games

Bioshock
O.C. X O.C.

Plot 1- Decades after Rapture fell someone is recruiting little sisters or those who are descended from Little Sisters. What happens when one of those girls Boyfriends are accidentally grabbed with her?

Plot 2- During the Rapture civil war our charaters are jsut trying to stay alive, could very well lead into the fall as well.

Borderlands

Siren X O.C.

Knight of the old Republic 1/2
Outcast/Any of the females, or an O.C.:ninja:

Tomb Raider
O.C. X Lara Croft

Blood Rayne
O.C. X Rayne

Resident Evil 5
Chris X Sheva

Wesker X Jill/Sheva

Plot- After Wesker takes your character hostage he breaks her controllign her to make her his perfect partner.

T.V. shows

Charmed
O.C. DemonX Charmed sister ((Any)) :ninja:

Pheobe X Prue :ninja:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
O.C. X Any of the female characters

O.C. Demon X Buffy/Dawn/Faith :ninja:

Tara X Willow ((I don't mind being either))

Wizards of Waverly Place

O.C. X Alex

Justin X Alex

Alex X Harper

Sweet Life of Zack and Cody

Maddie X London ((I don't' mind being either.))

Movies ((Mostly just movie verses I want to "play" in.))
Wanted
O.C. X O.C./Fox

Push
O.C. X O.C.

Ghostbusters
O.C. X O.C.

X-Men
O.C. X Any of the X-women:ninja:
O.C. X Mystique:ninja:

Cartoons

X-Men Evolution
O.C. X Any of the X-women
O.C. X Mystique

X-Men
O.C. X Any of the X-women
O.C. X Mystique/Emma Frost/any female villain really....

Batman
O.C. X Batgirl ((Barbra Gordon))
O.C. X Any of the female villains ((Preferably Harley Quinn Poison Ivy, or Cat Woman))

Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
O.C. X Any of the female league members ((Preferably Supergirl Wonder Woman or Hawkgirl, but any of the others are fine. ))

Adult ((Meaning a fair bit of sex, possibly violence and drug use, could come up in other plots of course, but these ones will probably have more.))

None yet, but try me, I'm down for nearly anything.

I wanna be a sub in a master-slave, or teacher-student type thing. I love playing young, kinky female characters. I can't do the usual suspects (snuff, scat, vore, etc.) and I'm not very good with plot (you'll need to guide me), but otherwise, I think we could work out. PM Me if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom