Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I was never good at this. (Female xx Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasper

smoke meth, hail satan.
BIG Edit: I have been very busy in real life. Not busy as in where I can't do anything, but busy as to where I don't get on the computer. This is an update saying that if you'd like to roleplay with me, please email me at thegasper@live.com
I will roleplay via my phone.
This will give you one or two solid (8-12 sentence) paragraphs per reply.
I need to get back into roleplaying.
Feel free to continue reading <3

Please read everything before you judge a book by it's cover!
You do NOT have the PM me about the red text, it's just a super craving.
You can PM me about ANY. OTHER. ROLEPLAY.
Continuing on.

OKAY! This is an update, but I'm just craving it so much. This will be a longterm roleplay (at least a few weeks) so, if you can't make that commitment (emergencies are the only exception) than don't message me about this. OKAY CONTINUING ON.

I've been having a fantasy lately ("Yeah, nothing new Gasper, move it along.") and I need someone else to turn it in to a roleplay. I'm going to be very specific about my character. By the by, this is a teacher//student thing. SO!

You, the man, will be said teacher. Your name can be whatever. You're about... 33? BUT. You will be around 5'9''-5'10'', buzzcut, dirty blonde facial hair, medium-build and dark brown eyes. Yes, MY fantasy, God damn it. I only play characters under eighteen (okay, well, 99% of the time) so, I'll be around... 14 or 15. My character is always long, black-haired with light hazel eyes and pale-ish skin. Around 5'9''. This is not a fantasy roleplay. There wont be any nekos or vampires or werewolves and time travelling. This is a modern day, teacher//student fantasy that sounds boring but I really want it. Oh, also, your personality will be sarcastic, you curse just a little bit, like to laugh. You must be a literate person (2+ paragraphs, big boy paragraphs) and just... Be committed. I'm plot over smut. Kay thanks. ... Alright, now that that's out of the way, you can look through the rest of this page.

I'm a Vorarephile, a gasper, a neko - and all those fancy things.
I'm very into age play.
I LOVE, CRAVE, NEED basic roleplays in my life.
I've played everything.
Every role.
Every setting.
I want a basic boyfriend/girlfriend roleplay.
I'd love one.
What you guys think is creepy and fucked up is what I do every time I roleplay.
And it's dull, frankly.
Anything that's odd or out of the ordinary.
I am very submissive.
I will NEVER, EVER, IN MY ENTIRE LIFE *coughs* play a dominant rule.
I am very anti-feminism and quite sexist towards women.
I can be into incest, teachers and all of the like.
Anything public, taboo - feel free to message me.

I am a literate roleplayer (when it comes to anything sexual.)
I can be advanced literate (I'm a writer, it's what I do - write) but I try to keep my tons and tons of paragraphs to a minimum.
I always roleplay in third person.

I really like vampires, submissive x Master (no Mistresses, sorry), anything relating to nekos, breath play, DSM.

Message me and I'm sure we can work up something fun.

~ Gasper <3

Edits Edits Edits:

I only like playing one character.
Reminder, again, I am submissive and ONLY submissive.
There is nothing too kinky for me when it comes to ages/places.
I'm not really into anything supernatural (besides Vampires/sometimes werewolves) and Sci-Fi (besides Vore.)
When it comes to Vore, I mostly play a bunny - you can be whatever you want (as long as you speak.)
Message me if I'm missing anything.
I always have to be younger than my other roleplayer, at least by three-five years.
(if it's a school setting, at least a grade apart)
My vampires burn in the sun, scream under silver and drink from humans (or True Blood *le cough*)
And have a surprisingly exact looking of Alexander Skarsgard or Stephen Moyer...
My werewolves are nothing like Taylor Lautner.
If you ever want to play a werewolf, your character needs to be rough, violent and constantly at a heated temperature.
If you want to be a vampire, I like to go a bit cliche with the steampunk/top hat feel.
I'm a sucker for the top hat.
I enjoy basic things like teacherxstudent, dadxdaughter, brotherxsister, strangerxstranger, kidnappings.
You JUST need to have an odd, perverted plot - that's all it takes.

PLOT over SEX.
Enough said.

Just to be sure would you play the F character? If so, what would you say to a being who was human but could transform into a dragon, or lizard man and could use magic. Because I wold be willing to do a vore rp where a warrior who is highly intouch with his animal side tricks a bunny girl to come back to his place to become his slave, where he can eat her, heal her, torture her, strangle her, and have all sorts of dark fun. If you're interested, send me a response, either here, or pm me.

I will always play the female character. The only time I would play a male character is if it's another female. And, even then, I usually play a gay male. You can PM me if you'd like to speak of this more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom