Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessylover

Planetoid
Hey! I have had a few ideas that I wanted to try out and I'm open to any ideas. First off, I will do almost anything with the exception of extreme gore, vore, and bathroom play. In short, if it belongs in the bathroom or ER, I'm not touching it. I'm very laidback and I can take any advice or criticisms as long as they're constructive. So, onto the ideas.

1- Ana has always been an excellent student. The top of her class and a pretty girl to boot. The problem is, she has always been intimidating to boys her own age and can't help her awkwardness in social situations. In an unlucky turn of events she finds herself falling for her english teacher. The teacher can be any kind of person, that's entirely up to you.

2- Best friends should not fall in love with each other, especially not when they were about to go to colleges hours awayfrom each other. But still, Shelby can't help falling for him, despite the fact that they've been friends since first grade. To make matters worse, his twin sister is their best friend as well. How could they possibly stay friends with these feelings?

3- It's just one party. That's what they told her, but this one party has wrecked her life. After being raped at her first ever frat party, Siera finds herself the victim of a frat boy. Through blackmail and threats he continues to use her, making her answer his every request whenever he wanted.

I'm open to any ideas and changes, but I am a sub, if I try to be dom I just end up being soft and lovey. Send me a PM or post here if you're interested but I'll only do PM's or IM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom