Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cherri's Longterm Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherriPie

Super-Earth
Hi, you can call me Cherry. This is my first request thread, so we'll see how this works out.

I'm typically a sub, but I'm willing to try switch. Oh! And I only do straight RPs, with me being the girl.

I believe in quality over amount, because you can get a big post that's almost completely useless.

What I like:
Romance
Plot
Pregnancy (If you don't, that fine)
Cuddling
Age play (I usually like to be the younger.)
Height difference (I like tall guys =3)
Shifters (Especially wolves) 
Lots of foreplay

What I don't like:  
Pure smut
Blood play 
Death
Anything to do with what belongs in the toilet

I'm pretty open when it comes to kinks but of you think something you like is questionable, ask me.

I'm very open to hear ideas. But I'm going to put a few plots down, because that's what I like when reading threads. I'm flexible if you want to change something about a plot or add to it. C= 

1. Shifter  Marriage

A single mother has just learned that her youngest daughter has fallen ill. The doctors tell her to say her final goodbye, because they don't believe that the child will make it through the night. But before she enters her child's room, she's tapped on the shoulder.

"I couldn't help but overhear about your daughter." A man says. "How old is she?"

"She'd be five  a month from now." The mother replies.

The man grins then looks the mother  in the eye.  "I may be able to save your daughter." He tells her "But you have to promise me something."

"When you daughter turns 19,  she will marry my son (You)."

2.  The Bite Mark

She had lived and average life, going to school and doing her homework.  Skipping school only when she didn't feel well.

Nothing exciting ever happens to her, it almost as if she cursed to just have a normal life. But that theory is quickly proven wrong.

While walking home from school, she has a feeling of being followed. She ignores it for a block or two but when she finally looks back she is pinned to a wall.

Her attacker (You.) bites down on her neck. Keeping her pressed against the wall she can't move. After you've had your fill, you leave her on the ground.

And although she tries, she is unable to go back to her normal life. School is boring to her now, and homework seems useless. She walks home from school everyday, looking for her attacker. 

She needed him. He had given her the best thrill of her life, and she wanted that feeling again. And little does she know, he wants her as his own.

Eventually they find each other again and she follows him to his home. Her parents will simply think she ran away, so she is able to live with him.

A romance begins to bloom between them, but will he be able to control his blood lust in moments of passion? Well they'll just have to find out.

3. Killer Takes Pity

He (You.) was sent to kill her, because her dad had angered his boss. He had been ready to complete his job, he had even prepared his  best poison daggers. But the moment he saw her, he knew he couldn't do it.

She had a peaceful face, sleeping soundly in her room. But if she was seen by his boss other then dead, he'd lose his job. So he came out with a plan.

He picked her up in her sleep, after putting a drug in her system that would make her sleep for a few days of course. He took her to his families private island, which was almost in the middle of nowhere.

There was no way to contact her family, or find out where she was. And the only person there besides herself, a man who had been sent to kill her.

She doesn't trust him at first but they slowly fall for eachother.

PM me if you're interested or if you have an idea of your own C= 

Hello Cherry!

Still looking for an rp partner? I'm quite interested in any of the roleplays you've laid out. Hope we can rp! :p

CherriPie said:
Hi, you can call me Cherry. This is my first request thread, so we'll see how this works out.

I'm typically a sub, but I'm willing to try switch. Oh! And I only do straight RPs, with me being the girl.

I believe in quality over amount, because you can get a big post that's almost completely useless.

What I like:
Romance
Plot
Pregnancy (If you don't, that fine)
Cuddling
Age play (I usually like to be the younger.)
Height difference (I like tall guys =3)
Shifters (Especially wolves) 
Lots of foreplay

What I don't like:  
Pure smut
Blood play 
Death
Anything to do with what belongs in the toilet

I'm pretty open when it comes to kinks but of you think something you like is questionable, ask me.

I'm very open to hear ideas. But I'm going to put a few plots down, because that's what I like when reading threads. I'm flexible if you want to change something about a plot or add to it. C= 

1. Shifter  Marriage

A single mother has just learned that her youngest daughter has fallen ill. The doctors tell her to say her final goodbye, because they don't believe that the child will make it through the night. But before she enters her child's room, she's tapped on the shoulder.

"I couldn't help but overhear about your daughter." A man says. "How old is she?"

"She'd be five  a month from now." The mother replies.

The man grins then looks the mother  in the eye.  "I may be able to save your daughter." He tells her "But you have to promise me something."

"When you daughter turns 19,  she will marry my son (You)."

2.  The Bite Mark

She had lived and average life, going to school and doing her homework.  Skipping school only when she didn't feel well.

Nothing exciting ever happens to her, it almost as if she cursed to just have a normal life. But that theory is quickly proven wrong.

While walking home from school, she has a feeling of being followed. She ignores it for a block or two but when she finally looks back she is pinned to a wall.

Her attacker (You.) bites down on her neck. Keeping her pressed against the wall she can't move. After you've had your fill, you leave her on the ground.

And although she tries, she is unable to go back to her normal life. School is boring to her now, and homework seems useless. She walks home from school everyday, looking for her attacker. 

She needed him. He had given her the best thrill of her life, and she wanted that feeling again. And little does she know, he wants her as his own.

Eventually they find each other again and she follows him to his home. Her parents will simply think she ran away, so she is able to live with him.

A romance begins to bloom between them, but will he be able to control his blood lust in moments of passion? Well they'll just have to find out.

3. Killer Takes Pity

He (You.) was sent to kill her, because her dad had angered his boss. He had been ready to complete his job, he had even prepared his  best poison daggers. But the moment he saw her, he knew he couldn't do it.

She had a peaceful face, sleeping soundly in her room. But if she was seen by his boss other then dead, he'd lose his job. So he came out with a plan.

He picked her up in her sleep, after putting a drug in her system that would make her sleep for a few days of course. He took her to his families private island, which was almost in the middle of nowhere.

There was no way to contact her family, or find out where she was. And the only person there besides herself, a man who had been sent to kill her.

She doesn't trust him at first but they slowly fall for eachother.

PM me if you're interested or if you have an idea of your own C= 

You have a PM. I hope we can agree on a roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom