Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for male vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wizard grabbed Lily by her arm roughly and threw her onto the ground. "Please don't hurt me. My father will give you whatever you want, I swear" Lily cried out. The wizard laughed "I'm sorry Princess but I've been paid a hefty price to get rid of you." The tears began to roll down her face as she self consciously pet her wing. The wizard began to circle her. "You don't have to kill me I can help somehow." He smiled down at her. "I'm not going to kill you my dear. Killing a poor helpless fairy is beyond me. Like I said i just need to get rid of you. Now close your eyes, this won't hurt a bit." Lily was scared and knew that she was no match for a wizard. She listened to him and closed her eyes tightly.

Eric was walking through the park searching for a snack. He had been a vampire for almost 5 years now but had learned to control his hunger. He was unlike any other vampire since he was able to walk in the sunlight, along with other differences. As Eric made his way through the park he smelled something. Something delicious that he had never smelled before. He followed the sent to find a girl sitting in the park. Beautiful brown curly hair covered her face as she hugged her knees to herself. His eyes widened as he saw big purple wings on her back. He wondered whether or not they were real as he walked closer to her. He didn't know what she was but he had never smelled anything more appealing.

((Feel free to either reply in the thread or pm me :) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom