Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F {Specific Craving(Incest)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last_Son

Moon
Greetings Blue Moon,

My name is Thomas, and I am looking for a female roleplayer who would be interested in trying out this idea with me.

It's an incest aunt/nephew RP, but probably different from what you'd expect. My character would be the young son (probably fifteen) of a single mother who is struggling, working nonsensical hours and still trying to take care of her teenage son. That's when her sister (your character) comes in; she moves in with the family and starts to fill in where the mother would be. So, the RP would be about the aunt and nephew developing a very... unique bond.

The nephew yearns for the attentions and affections of a matriarch, and the aunt sorely craves the touch of a man after spending a great deal of her time in the last few months helping her sister. These self-imposed responsibilities leave little time for socializing, especially with the nephews dramatic attention-seeking antics.

If this idea has sparked your interest, please let me know. It would be great to hear what you think and discuss further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom