Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Trenches (Group RP signup)

Yasmiral

Planetoid
((Before anything else is read, I want it known that this is my first try at
making a rp and if you have suggestions just pm me, wish me luck))

It is 1920, the War to End All Wars is raging across the European continent and you have been recruited to help end the war. The casualties have exceeded expectations and you are needed to fill in the gap left by a dead soldier. The countries are desperate and are recruiting anyone who is willing to be thrown into the meat grinder (some times by force). Boy or girl, man or woman, the countries just need more bodies to throw at each other.

To be one of the soldiers to fight the Ending War is a glorious thing, you are just out of basic training and are being shipped to the warzone as you read this letter. In case something happens to you in your Crusade, the Germans can't shoot so don't worry, please fill out the identification information on the bottom of this page. Your quest for glory is almost at hand mate, are you ready to claim it?

Name:
Specialty:
Country of Origin: (Can be German if you want)
Equipment: (Keep it period appropriate but i will make exceptions if you have questions)
Reason for Signing up:
Short History:
Assigned Unit:

example below:
Name: Janet Darkoff
Description: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=771940
Specialty: Close combat
Country of Origin: England
Equipment: Springfield /w bayonet, a sabre, knife, canvas pack, messkit, canteen, rations, flint and steel, 2 grenades, lighter, cigarets,
Reason for Signing up: Wanting glory and titles
Short History: She was a normal high school girl, but her country needed her for a greater cause than being a house wife. She was pressed into service (meaning she was forced to join by the military recruiters) and thrown into basic training the next day. She excelled in hand to hand combat so she was transfered to the 157th. She is still new to the war but can no longer be considered a "new blood." She is stationed near the town of Axetilf (fake name) and stationed in one of the front trenches. She has seen her friends chopped, blown up, shot, and gassed to death. She has become immune to the death of her closest friends but still tries to save them.
Assigned Unit: 157th "Bloody Swords" Division

Bump!!! (( and im happy you guys signed up!!!!!! When 1 or 2 more people sign up i will put the actually rp thread open for use. I will make the posting order at that time. ))

It seems wrong to have a roleplay about The Great War, involving a British Unit and two female soldiers. Remembering that the British Military was not integrated until what, about 1970 or so? But it definitely wasn't back then. Women were nurses, or at best logistical auxiliaries, secretaries and record keepers. It'd make more sense to have a brothel woman who is working as a spy in the RP than a female soldier. Also keeping in mind the complex alliances and treaties of the time. Japan and the British Empire were not friends, hard to imagine they would have a Japanese Soldier in a British Division. The Japanese were allied to the US however, so it might make more sense to have her attached to the American Expeditionary Force under the legendary General Blackjack Pershing. Though again, female thing, but it can be hand waved away I suppose.

I was interested in joining when I first read that it was going to be a RP set in the Great War, rather than the overplayed WWII or some As of Yet to Occur future conflict as is the norm. It has its own flavor which would be highly interesting to play. Just would like to see more of an attempt to keep it towards the historical setting. I understand if you don't want to do such a thing, I'm just saying.

Well, since i like action rps and didnt want it to turn into drama, i had to go with a female soldiers idea. I know its not historically accurate, but that wasnt my attention. I will take a vote with the people already signed up, if they want to switch it to more of a WWI spy opertation say "change." And if you want to keep it the same say "keep." Arc you can vote if you want. Jason and Sakura you 2 need to vote on a change or not, i require an answer in the next couple of days.
((Thanks for your input Arc.))

hay dude leave her alone i mean its her RP and she mad it how she wants it if you dont like it dont post on this fourm so there......im for no change. (men........)

Ok then no change.......but I would still like 1 more person to join, that way we got a good group of 4.

umm can we be on the other side or is it for just your side and what about a medic would that be possible

Talk about timing in action.........You can be a medic and on the other side if you want, you will have to cahnge your guns to Mousers if you go to the other side but thats all. You will post after Jason, but if he doesnt post for 2 days then we will skip him and you post instead.

ok then though i think ill stick to your side ....i like my guns i looked them up there compatible and every thing :?

Back
Top Bottom