Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mind Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahSodaPop

Meteorite
Hey All so this is my second posting on here but Ive decided to be more specific with this one.

Im looking for a M or F for a mind control related role play.

Here is what Im looking for

1) Story and situation based with good details and preferably 1st person but 3rd person is okay as well

2) Someone who isn't looking for sex within the first 2 minutes! Have some imagination

3) Someone who generally has some kink for mind control in some way, so that we both can enjoy it.

Here are some Roles I thought up

1) I always like it when a woman in power is knocked down a couple pegs by an underling who somehow has accessed mind control of some kind. Example: A bossy CEO type woman who takes no crap from anyone is hypnotized by a mail room worker and made to act as he wishes, even humiliated

2) A girl who is extremely prude and straight edge is hypnotized/ mind controlled into becoming a tough girl/ sexy/ slutty/ bossy type doing and acting in such a manner which is totally out of her character

3) Id like to enjoy a revenge story where Id play a girl who is basically very mean and nasty to someone and the tables are turned on her when the person she was rude to comes across a mind control device, he decides he wants to have some fun and get some revenge on her. First by humiliating her as she did him then use her.

Extras:

Outfit changes, characteristics, attitudes, persona changes are welcomed. Example making the character dress and or believe she is someone else or something ( maid, nurse, CEO, cop) or small things like changing her accent or outfit.

Finally

Im open for a M or F for my partner... if any F has any desire to be controlled by me in a similar role or control me, id like to try that.
M- please dont go right for sex and make it fun and interesting! ; )

IM me please

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom