Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuneBaby

Moon
So yeah, I'm looking for a dominant male to play out some smut with. <3
Here are some things I like:

Incest (majorly craving a role play where a family lives on this farm, pretty much, way out in the middle of nowhere. The whole family lives there. My character has sex with (and is possibly impregnating by) multiple of her family members. Incest is considered 'normal' to this family)

Public/Outdoor Scenes
School scenes
Master/Slave scenarios
Strangers
Will add more soon

I role play over PMs only.

RE: JuneBaby needs some fun! (Zoophilia, impregnation, etc)

Heya, I read your request post, and would like to propose an RP. It would involve a little RP first up before getting to the animals (mostly because I like there to have been a IC reason), but it is a bit abstract.

The general basis of the idea I have in mind (it can be discussed and expanded on based on mutually interesting ideas) is that of a genetics research lab. They lure in a bright young woman with a job, but they restrain her and then use some experimental serums on her. These serums would: enlarge her breasts slightly (only to as big as D cup if they aren't already that size), increase her fertility, and then tamper with the genetics involved with sexual reproduction and sexual attraction, making her repulsed by the idea of sex with a human, wet at the thought of what ever animal she gets 'programmed' to want, and only able to get pregnant to that same animal species.

I would play the scientists (who would only feature until the work on the woman was finished, and only sporadically after), as well as the animal they code her for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom