Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Days RP

Who do you think Makoto should have ended up with?

• Kotonoha Katsura

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Sakato

Super-Earth
I have been on a bit of a School Days reboot since I listened to the song at the end of the anime when Sekai killed Makoto....and then Kotonoha killed Sekai. If you've seen the anime already then that's a plus.

I wouldn't mind creating a new storyline in which one of the following things happen:

1. There is a new girl involved in this huge web between the three characters, which proves a threat for both Sekai and Kotonoha.

2. None of the original main characters are involved and custom characters are brought into a much more similar situation.
(I am willing to do role reversal and play MFM instead of FMF.)

3. Kotonoha has died and sometime later Makoto and Sekai both have nightmares and feel extreme regret from their friend's suicide. Makoto accidentally bumps into Kokoro Katsura, Kotonoha's younger sister, who has begun to attend the high school. Kokoro, understanding his guilt, allows herself to take her sister's place and forgives Makoto. Kokoro has sex with Makoto and Sekai comes home to find them.
(This is based off of a hentai manga called "After Days" that can be found here: http://www.fakku.net/viewmanga.php?id=1691. This DOES NOT follow the anime series ending, obviously.)

If you are interested in this or have any other ideas involving School Days, please send me an IM @ mangagoddess82 or PM me on Bluemoon.
AOL Instant Messenger is the one I use most regularly. IMRP is preferred. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom