Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And I keep on coming back....>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo-Law

Super-Earth
CRAVING OF THE WEEK!!!
AT THE MOMENT, TAKING ORIGINAL IDEAS FROM OTHERS OR ANYTHING FROM MY CURRENT THREAD. BUT, PLEASE ASK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! I DON'T BITE...MUCH...

CURRENT WORK SCHEDULE: Right now I'm on Monday and Tuesday nights as my off days. In September, I'll be switching to 12 Hour shifts, and will be having every other week off. On my long weeks, I will post at lest once a day. But on my long weekends, expect extended posting from me. :D

I will only be doing IM roleplays upon request! Otherwise, I prefer my pm box.

I'm a literate roleplayer, which means I have a decent grasp on the english language. I expect my roleplay partners to be the same, though I'm not going to be a jerk about it. Just please...NO txt speak in any way, shape, or form. It's annoying.... -_-;;

Kinks:
I like romance or pure smut roleplays, it will depend on my mood. Or, sex doesn't even have to be involved in the roleplay. But, I am a heterosexual male, so I am only seeking female roleplayers. The story (if good enough, that is) can make up for the lack of physical fun. ;3 I WILL NOT do non consensual. That I'll just get out in the open right off the bat, along with underage ANYTHING. But, to make it simple, here's my list of wills and will nots....

What I am definitely willing to do:
Rough sex
Light bondage (handcuffs are cool)
Romance
Action (other than sex, action is pretty fun as well)
Mystery
Neko or Neko-like (This can be either-or on the part of the male or female)
Anime (doesn't take much to peek my interest on this...but I refuse to do cannon characters)
PM's or IM's (I can do either, I do like IM's the best, though it's not a requirement.)
Pictures with description (I don't mind just doing description either, but the pic is a nice touch)

And probably more I couldn't think of....but here is my list of WILL THE HELL NOTS!

Scat
Watersports
Tentacles
Rape (Just clarifying)
Non-con scenes
Heavy bondage
Vore (I.E. Cutting, butchering, etc.)
Family (Unless it's like stepbrotherxsister, just no actual relation. ew)
Underage
Animals
No Phone sex (I've gotten asked this before...just...what the hell *facepalm*)

And possibly a few more as well...but I'll think of them later.

Some pairings I have been interested in recently are as follows:

Roles will be in bold if I wish to play that specific part, or not if it can be either or.

Demon x Summoner
Guardian Angel x Human
Knight x Princess
Commoner x Prince (plot possible for this, pm me)
Academy student/teacher x Academy student/teacher (plots for this, I have several ideas :3)
Neko x Owner/liberator (if your into nekos :3)

I'll add more when I find them, but as of now, those are a few that I'm probably gonna be craving.

Anime Cravings:

I don't play canon characters at all. I prefer to feel like I've left my mark on the universe with an Original character and plot. :3

Corpse Princess: OC Shikebane Hime x Contracted Monk
OC Shikebane Hime x OC
Naruto: OC ninja x OC ninja
Soul Eater: Weapon x Meister
Weapon x Weapon
Meister x Meister
Meister x Witch (Possible plot for the next 2 in this category)
Weapon x Witch
Bleach: OC Soul Reaper x OC Soul Reaper/Spirit sensitive
Pokemon: OC Pokemon Trainer x Rival
OC Pokemon Trainer x Pokemorph
Fullmetal Alchemist: OC Alchemist x OC Alchemist/civilian
Final Fantasy XI: OC x OC (except for the Galka and Taru race, unless we both play as Taru's)

And...yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of at the moment. If anyone one is interested in a roleplay, please pm me or post in the thread. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom