Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

Kelly moaned softly as he kissed her softly before he lathered her body up with soap, she rubbed her body back up against him. She couldn't help it, she just felt the need to keep teasing him now that she had had sex with him and he was hers. "Mmmm I wonder if we could play at work." She says with a devilish grin on her face while she looked back at him.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly moaned softly as he kissed her softly before he lathered her body up with soap, she rubbed her body back up against him. She couldn't help it, she just felt the need to keep teasing him now that she had had sex with him and he was hers. "Mmmm I wonder if we could play at work." She says with a devilish grin on her face while she looked back at him.

Robert loved the feel of Kellys new body rubbing up against his with soap. He was just mesmerized by her beauty and how the formula worked on her. She was definitely teasing him and the way that he would get aroused she could tell without problems at all. "I am sure we can find ways to play at work." He replied back to her with a smile making sure she was all lathered up in the shower.

Kelly turned to face him, she grabbed the soap from him and began to lather him all up, making sure to lather his hard cock again. She took extra time rubbing him up and down slowly, she kept her own body near up close to him. Her breasts against his chest, her pussy rubbing against his soap covered penis. She pulled back walking back into the flow of the water to wash her body of the soap.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly turned to face him, she grabbed the soap from him and began to lather him all up, making sure to lather his hard cock again. She took extra time rubbing him up and down slowly, she kept her own body near up close to him. Her breasts against his chest, her pussy rubbing against his soap covered penis. She pulled back walking back into the flow of the water to wash her body of the soap.

Robert smiled as he felt Kelly press her body up against his and began to lather him up now. Feeling her pussy up close to his cock as she teased him just a bit and then when she moved over to rinse her body off he began to rinse his off as well. He then stepped out giving her a towel to dry herself off. He smiled watching her bend over and all as she dried herself off with the towel.

Kelly made a show of drying her body off, slowly. She also wiggled her ass out to him, showing off her lovely little pussy, which was still wet and wanting of him. She put the towel in her hair helping it dry faster. "So time to dress and book it to work." She says walking back to his room where she grabbed the clothes they had dumped. She didn't bother grabbing her worn panties while she slipped on her clothes from the day before.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly made a show of drying her body off, slowly. She also wiggled her ass out to him, showing off her lovely little pussy, which was still wet and wanting of him. She put the towel in her hair helping it dry faster. "So time to dress and book it to work." She says walking back to his room where she grabbed the clothes they had dumped. She didn't bother grabbing her worn panties while she slipped on her clothes from the day before.

Robert watched her show that she was putting on for him while she dried herself off. He smiled when he watched her wiggle her sexy ass and loved her pussy and wanted to be inside her more. When he saw her bent over and wiggle her ass at him for a bit he then playfully smacked it giving it a nice squeeze. "Yes it is time for us to get dressed and head to work all right sexy." He said smiling at her as he dried himself off and was able to put on some new clothes for work. He looked at her and smiled. "Shall we go my naughty assistant?" He said joking with her a bit.

Kelly nodded her head. "let us go to work. I'll be your naughty little anything." She says while slipping her heels back on and making her way to his front door of the house. Where she then walked out to his car and waited until he unlocked it for her. She then got in and sat back putting on the seat belt.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded her head. "let us go to work. I'll be your naughty little anything." She says while slipping her heels back on and making her way to his front door of the house. Where she then walked out to his car and waited until he unlocked it for her. She then got in and sat back putting on the seat belt.

Robert smiled as he watched her nod her head at him. "Yes and I will stop to get us some bagels to eat and your favorite drink before we go into work." He said smiling at her and loving that she said that she will be his naughty anything. "I love that you will be my naughty anything!" He locked up his door to his house and then walked over to unlock the door for her and let her into the car. He watched as she climbed into the car and then shut the door for her. He gets in starting the car up and placing his seat belt on and then pulling out of his driveway.

She smiled softly before leaning over to his side of the seat and grabbing his crotch softly rubbing it while they drove. "Mmm you tempt me so much without doing anything you know that?" She whispers while leaning in to nibble at his ear. "Your driving me crazy.. I'm still so wet.." She moans softly. "Buy me a banana and I'll use it on myself before work, in your car and then we can eat it." She teases softly against his ear.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She smiled softly before leaning over to his side of the seat and grabbing his crotch softly rubbing it while they drove. "Mmm you tempt me so much without doing anything you know that?" She whispers while leaning in to nibble at his ear. "Your driving me crazy.. I'm still so wet.." She moans softly. "Buy me a banana and I'll use it on myself before work, in your car and then we can eat it." She teases softly against his ear.

He enjoyed her rubbing his crotch as it aroused him. He smiled at Kelly as she was doing this to him. He was hoping to get a quick bagel and some coffee or something like that before they went into work. "I am glad that I tempt you so much without doing anything Kelly." He said to her with a smile and feeling her nibble onto his ear as he placed his hand onto her thigh. He then moved his hand on down to her pussy and began to rub and massage it. "That is great that you are still wet and how crazy I drive you!" Listening to her moan as his fingers play more with her pussy. "Now that would be very interesting to watch and then we eat it." He said with a smile noticing now naughty and bad she was behaving.

Kelly began to moan as he had began to massage her wetness, he let his fingers play more with her pussy as well. She closed her eyes with a groan. "Mmmm if you buy it I'll do it for you Robert." She says while rubbing his crotch more, if anyone happened to look inside the windows, her skirt was now bunched up near her hips with his hand between her legs. her hand on his crotch while he was nibbling and moaning in his ears.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly began to moan as he had began to massage her wetness, he let his fingers play more with her pussy as well. She closed her eyes with a groan. "Mmmm if you buy it I'll do it for you Robert." She says while rubbing his crotch more, if anyone happened to look inside the windows, her skirt was now bunched up near her hips with his hand between her legs. her hand on his crotch while he was nibbling and moaning in his ears.

Robert just kept rubbing and massaging her pussy as he felt her pleasing him playing with his cock. He knew that he would have enough time to get a few bagels with cream cheese, but he would not have enough time to get to work if he had to stop at a grocery store to buy one banana for her to slide it in and out of her pussy. "I understand that Kelly, but we are pressed for time. I just sort of figured that I would get us some bagels with cream cheese and coffee to drink for our breakfast." He told her because he did not want to be late for work. He enjoyed her nibbling onto his ears and he turned facing her kissing her lips deeply and passionately.

Kelly giggled softly while kissing him back, her hand rubbing his crotch before pulling away from him completely. She pulled his fingers away from her wet pussy and licked them clean. "keep your hands to yourself then. I'll show you that little trick another time." She says with a smile. "Go ahead and get us bagels and cream cheese, I'm very happy with that."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly giggled softly while kissing him back, her hand rubbing his crotch before pulling away from him completely. She pulled his fingers away from her wet pussy and licked them clean. "keep your hands to yourself then. I'll show you that little trick another time." She says with a smile. "Go ahead and get us bagels and cream cheese, I'm very happy with that."

Robert smiled about her giggling just a bit and feeling her return the kiss back to him. He then felt her remove her hand from his crotch and then her pulling his fingers away from her pussy and feeling her hot mouth around his fingers sucking onto them. "That sounds good to me about you wanting to show me that trick later then." He said with a smile to her. "I do plan to get us something to eat before we go into work with some coffee or capiccino to drink." He said to her as they pull up and place their order. He then grabbed the bagels with cream cheese inside the bag along with the drinks that they will sip on before going into work.

Kelly smiles and lays back against the seat with a smile on her face. "They sound delicious, should we eat them now or wait until we get to work?" She asks softly while looking out the window trying to get her pussy to stop from leaking all over everything. The smell of the food drove her crazy, her stomach growled loudly, and she remember they hadn't eaten anything at all last night, it brought a smile to her face as she remembered what they had been doing.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiles and lays back against the seat with a smile on her face. "They sound delicious, should we eat them now or wait until we get to work?" She asks softly while looking out the window trying to get her pussy to stop from leaking all over everything. The smell of the food drove her crazy, her stomach growled loudly, and she remember they hadn't eaten anything at all last night, it brought a smile to her face as she remembered what they had been doing.

Robert was going to sip on his coffee before going into work and then eat his bagel at his desk at work because he could not do that while he drove. "If you would like to eat now go ahead because I do not mind at all if you do that." He said smiling as he was hungry from the work out that they had in his bedroom, but he was going to have to wait until he arrived at work to eat something because he did not want them to get into a car accident driving into work.

Kelly nodded softly, a soft blush against her face as her stomach had growled loudly, she grabbed her own food and started to nibble on it, she sipped on her hot coffee and sighed happily. "Thank you for this Robert, it means a lot." She says sweetly while crossing her legs and finishing up her bagel, licking her fingers.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded softly, a soft blush against her face as her stomach had growled loudly, she grabbed her own food and started to nibble on it, she sipped on her hot coffee and sighed happily. "Thank you for this Robert, it means a lot." She says sweetly while crossing her legs and finishing up her bagel, licking her fingers.

Robert had noticed that Kelly was blushing and he did hear her stomach grumbling because it was hungry, but it did not bother him at all. He could hear Kelly messing with the paper bag that the bagels was in to get her bagel out to eat that had the cream cheese on it. "You are welcome Kelly. It was not a problem at all!" He said back to her with a smile and enjoyed his coffee. They pulled into the parking garage and Dr. Maurer was walking into the building at the time when they were coming in to where he did not see them coming in together.

Kelly grabbed her coffee and got out of the car, slipping her skirt back down as she got out. She had the bag with Robert's bagel in it in her other hand. She walked around the car holding it out to him, She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking a head of him. Just to make it seem like they hadn't gotten here together. She made her way back into the lab. She smiled at Dr. Maurer as she put on her white lab coat. "Good morning Dr. Maurer."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly grabbed her coffee and got out of the car, slipping her skirt back down as she got out. She had the bag with Robert's bagel in it in her other hand. She walked around the car holding it out to him, She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking a head of him. Just to make it seem like they hadn't gotten here together. She made her way back into the lab. She smiled at Dr. Maurer as she put on her white lab coat. "Good morning Dr. Maurer."

Robert grabbed the bag from her and felt her soft lips on his lips and returned the kiss back to her. He watched as she walked ahead of him back into the building walking toward the lab. He walked slowly to make it look like they arrived at different times to work. Dr. Maurer was busing working when Kelly walked into the lab. "Good morning Dr. How are you doing today? Are we still on to get together this evening to play a few board games?"

Kelly smiled as she sat at her desk, turning her chair too look at Dr Maurer. "Yes we are still on for tonight, I can't wait to try playing a few of the board games with you." She says before turning to her desk to flip around at a couple of papers. "I wonder what we'll be working on today." She says softly while taking a sip of her coffee.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled as she sat at her desk, turning her chair too look at Dr Maurer. "Yes we are still on for tonight, I can't wait to try playing a few of the board games with you." She says before turning to her desk to flip around at a couple of papers. "I wonder what we'll be working on today." She says softly while taking a sip of her coffee.

Dr. Maurer smiled at Kelly when she faced him and was talking to him. "I am glad that we are going to be playing a few board games tonight. What about you coming over at 6 tonight?" He said to her as Dr. Sandage walked into the lab and looked over some things that they would be working on that day. It was not anything major at all. Just some small projects to do. "Here is what we are doing today Dr." He told her.

Kelly smiled at Dr. Maurer. "After 6 tonight is just fine with me. I'll see you then, before we leave you'll have to give me your address so that I can find my way to your house." She says before taking the papers that Dr Sandage handed to her, she scanned over them and nodded slightly. "Alright Dr Sandage, just tell me what you need me to do."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled at Dr. Maurer. "After 6 tonight is just fine with me. I'll see you then, before we leave you'll have to give me your address so that I can find my way to your house." She says before taking the papers that Dr Sandage handed to her, she scanned over them and nodded slightly. "Alright Dr Sandage, just tell me what you need me to do."

Dr. Maurer was happy to hear that she was going to be coming over to his place later on that night so, that he can put his plans into effect with her. "That is great that 6 will be fine for us to get together and I have no problems at all giving you my address to where I live so that you will not have problems finding the place." He said to her as Dr. Sandage was just wanting her to help him out with this project that they will be doing together. "Well I just need you to make sure my calculations are correct on this and what the effects of the tests are." He told her.

Kelly nodded and started to double check Dr Sandage's calculations and the side afters, after her own checking she nodded to him. "Yes, that's what I happened to get as well." she says looking up at him, she honestly wanted to jump him just sitting with him right in front of her like that.

Back
Top Bottom