Eyes of Virgin Snow: HakuHina [RPers: GenesisXKenshin]

She screamed out as well as she felt herself orgasm around his massive member. "HAKU!" She screamed her nails digging into his back slightly as she held herself to him, her hips bucking up into his as she came, wanting this moment to last forever. She blushed a bit and looked up at him, her body still shaking as she continued to orgasm around him.

Haku grit his teeth as her nails dug into him, watching and feeling her body writhe in ultimate pleasure. This sent him over the edge, bucking his hips one last time as he hilted in her, his seed exploding into her pussy and filling her with the potent white love juices. "Haaah... Haaah..."

She panted and looked up at him, her eyes dazed as her body still shook with pleasure. "Oh Haku..." She moaned out, her eyes closing as she wrapped her arms around him, not wanting it to end. "Promise you'll stay with me? Atleast until my father comes home?"

"Oh, I swear upon it Hinata..." he cooed out, stroking her cheek lovingly as he rolled her on top of himself, his hands moving to her chest, groping them gently- though he wished to comfort her, he was still not yet done...

She blushed and sat up on him, his massive member still inside of her. She began to ride him softly not wanting to go too fast as she did, her body still shaking slightly from her orgasm. She smiled down at him, leaning down and kissing his lips softly. "I don't think father would mind finding me with you though." She said and blushed.

Haku smiled warmly as she responded favorably to his actions, grinding his hips up into the voluptuous little Hyuuga. His thumbs rubbed her taut nipples, his member seeming even harder now. "Oh no...? Why would that be...?"

She smiled and moaned as he ground into her, moving her hips a bit faster. She blushed and went back to kissing him, her lips moving down from his lips to his neck where she began to kiss softly. "He's always liked you. He even sugguested I give up on Naruto for you when we were younger." She blushed admitting that her father wanted her to be with Haku, and now how their bodies fit together seeming to reinforce everything he had said.

"Hehehe... I see then. Perfect... I take you as my own then~" He sat up just enough to lock lips with her as he thrust up into her, kissing her deeply, passionately.

She blushed and nodded, kissing him back as she moved her hips to fuck him harder and faster, wanting him more and more. She smiled down at him and continued pushing him deeper into her.

Back
Top Bottom