Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora got dressed she was glad to have clothes back on in public, however felt bad for ruining the moment. Once they were back in the castle she sat him by the fire taking a seat next to him. "I am sorry i ruined everything afternoon"

"My darling," the king said, " you didn't ruin anything" I had a wonderful afternoon. "you got frightened" and for a woman, that is permitted. Especially for a Lady and a princess, I should have known better than to treat you so." You never were the gutter tramp, you've been made to believe you were, and I was wrong to forget that. If anyone ruined any thing, I did. Will you sit in my lap?"

Aurora nodded a little and moved to sit in his lap as he requested. She loved being near him. "You are not at fault my love. You wouldn't have know I would have reacted that way."

The king cuddled her gently, and breathed in the scent of her rising from her warm breasts. She was still without her underthings, and from where he was he could see the tops of her breasts and nipples clearly. They were long and stiff. Clearly her body was aroused. He kissed his way down her neck and on to the tops of her breasts, which though trust forward by her corset were fully exposed to his view. His cock stiffened in his breaches.

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt his warm lips kiss down the tops of her breast. Her head rested against his shoulder, her lips kissing his neck. She smiled a little was she felt him grow stiff underneath her. She sighed softly, lifting her head up. "My love, it is getting late, you should probably get ready for dinner" She knew she would probably still have to hid in his room in secret but she also knew he had to go to dinner.

"Will you be dressing me my dear? or will you be assigning the duty to Esmaredla?" he asked. Don't forget you will be eating at my table from now on. He helped her up off his lap and then moved to his dressing room to wait for assistance.

Aurora wrinkled her forehead and followed him into his dressing room. "But I figured I would have to hid here until dresses were made, and i had princess lessons, and you made our relationship public" she was shocked to find that the simple fact she was a princess to her people might change all that. She picked out his clothes and began to dress him.

Well if it makes you uncomfortable you can stay, but actually I thought it would be good for you to see the ettiquet of the table. Besides if you want to attend as my servant, you may also. Afterall, I am the king, I invite to my table who it pleases me to invite. What is your pleasure my lady.

It hurt her when he said that she needs to learn the ettiquet of the table as if she was raised in a barn. But that was the stereotype her people held. "I think it best if i stay here, I don't have anything to wear, and sire if you don't mind me speaking my mind, I do not want have to face the other servants and there comments" her response was cold as she walked away leaving him standing alone in the dressing room. In addition to her having no ettiquet she was still to be hidden away as his servant. All of words stung like a knife now.

"Aurora come here please!" the king said in a stern but calm voice. "You should never walk away from the king, what is troubling you my dear, you may speak freely.

Aurora froze in her tracks. She hung her head shaking it. and slowly turned around and move back to his dressing room. She didn't look at him she just kept looking at her feet. "Nothing My lord, you best go or you will be later than you already are and then someone will come looking for you to find you speaking to your servant girl" she moved from in front of the the door way to allow him room to pass.

"Aurora, my court will wait for me until I am ready. If I don't come they will sit and wait until I do. what you said and are saying now tell me something is wrong, and I nor you are leaving until I know what. I have always treated you with respect. In fact more than was required. Yet now suddenly you are evidently unhappy. I want to know why. That I know of, I have not slighted you in any way. This has got to be a misunderstanding and I will see it resolved now. Before I eat again. So now I ask again, and charge you to the honest you promised me yourself. What is wrong?"

Aurora's heart raced in her chest she did not want to tell him because she felt that maybe she was being ungrateful, but also she was fighting part of herself. She lifted her head tears in her eyes. "Its hard for me to continue to be your servant both in public and here. You have to understand I was not raised this way, I have had to hid parts of my real self to survive in this place, and now as I fall more deeply in love with you it is becoming harder and harder to hid myself to what would please you in this world."

The King summoned Esmarelda. He asked her to tell his guests that the king was not feeling well and would dine in his chambers this evening, that they should eat in his absence. He had her bring two servings to his chambers and serve he and Aurora there there. "Now my young princess, he said, I want to here your whole story from your own lips." He sat at the table across from her and his eyes told her she had his complete attention, but was firm in his desire to hear everything.

Aurora was shocked when he said they were to dine in his chambers tonight. She took a seat across from starring at him for a moment before nervously clearing her throat. "well I ummm, i don't know where to begin..." she said softly "Well I guess my father taught me how to wield a sword and bow and arrows, he always said since he never had son his daughter was going learn the skills his family had perfected for years and of course to keep off any boys I didn't want hanging around" She had a slight smile on her lips as she remember how many times she had bested her father at his own teachings.

The king listened with interest. So you are a warrior princess then? How did the slavers manage to capture you then? Please go on. I would like to hear the whole story.

Aurora looked down. "The day they came I was taking some of the children for a swim in the lake. I was out numbered and then when they grabbed one of the children I knew I had to surrender"

Very noble my dear. Let us make amends. True King to Warrior Princess. I meant no offense to my lady in anything I said or did. I did not know your true history until now. For now your secret is safe with me. I will be conveniently ill the next four days and your time will be required to care for me. By then your dresses will be readyand so will be your room. I hope you are enjoying this dining place as we will both be here for the next four days.

Aurora looked back up again her eyes were soft as they looked into his. Her hand reached out across the table gently touching his. "And I am sorry as well for the way I acted as I said it hard to be something your not. As for you, I understand that you do have a kingdom to run, and i can certainly keep myself busy here, you do not have to hid away with me" Aurora understood the importance of his work, after all it was going to be her work as well one before she captured.

Nonsense, that's what I have ministers to do! I will be delighted to keep you company, that is unless you have grown tired of me already. I know I'm old, and your just a girl after all, compared to me. It will be a delight not being bored by the court for a few days.

Aurora smiled a little when he said he wanted to with her until her dresses were ready. "alright if you are certain." She giggled a little. "And you are certainly not old. you are just experienced."

The king called in Esmarelda and explained the arrangements for the next three days. The king was ill, Aurora was needed for his care, and NO ONE was to disturb the king for ANYTHING. He and Aurora would dine in chambers, and Esmarelda would be the only one to enter, and she would knock.

He took Aurora's hand and seated her in her chair by the fire.

Aurora moved to sit next to the fire with him. she held his hand gently glancing back from the fire to him. "I have told you a little bit about me, why don't you tell me little bit more about you?" She questioned him with a sweet smile.

"What is there to say. I am the king 5th in the line. My forefathers got the throne by conquest 100 years ago. I have always lived in the castle, and always been royalty. You have more experience in your short life than I do in mine." My kingdom is small but wealthy, and that is fortunate, for I am a spend thrift. My goal is to enjoy life, and find a true love. That goal it would seem, I have attained. What is your goal in life my dear?"

She drew a deep breath, "well that has changed a little, my goal use to be to make my parents and my people proud, to leave my dreams behind in some ways and become what is needed of me. I wanted so badly to fall in love, and marry a man i love and have a family with him." She smiled and looked at him "I have fallen maddly in love"

Back
Top Bottom