Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite My Lip And Close My Eyes (Plots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno Fox

Planetoid
[size=-2]Greetings and salutations to all; I am Deja Vu, more commonly known as Deja. I'm looking for a few roleplay partners who would fit into the long-ago defined category of Literate. I am not looking for someone who writes a standalone novel every post, but I expect quality in character development, a nice-sized introduction, and a mature outlook to the game.

I am strongly story-driven, and would hope that you would be too. I enjoy using cliched plots and making them more believable/entertaining. Some of the best roleplays I have ever had were something simple like 'a vampire takes someone captive in his castle'. That being said I do have a few particular plots that I am strongly interested in at the moment. If none of them appeal to you that's perfectly fine; I'm more than happy to work something out or use a plot that you're really in the mood to do.
However, I am currently only interested in doing Fantasy-based genres, so do keep that in mind. I am also leaning towards a more medieval setting lately, but have a few ideas for modern too.
If you have a preference for genre, time setting, characters, age of characters, pairing (mXm, fXm, fxf), etc. tell me in the first post. If you message me with 'hey wanna rp, you play girl', I'm not going to answer you.

While we're at it, I have a very strong preference to play the male character. I'm simply more comfortable with it, though when doubling or playing multiple characters I'm more than happy to play a girl or two. With the exception of fXf roleplays my main character will always be a male.

Good To Know:
-My characters are 99.9% males, and generally considered seme, though there are exceptions
-I will play sex-scenes, and I tend to write in a heavily suggestive manner. That being said I do not expect or want sex very early in the roleplay without a damn good reason
-A select few of my characters will do things like lie, murder, pillage, rape, and otherwise make Hell fear their arrival, but in and of itself I do not enjoy non-con and the majority of the above-listed things will only take place rarely.
If you are looking for a sadistic and insane master, I am not he. Though a few of my characters have their moments.

Summery:
Yes = blood, romance, sex, plot, light-gore, fantasy, gypsies, realisticness, multiple characters (love triangles or not), vampires, demons, angels
No = total realism, non-con, immaturity, a one-sided roleplay, mpreg, one-liners, group-roleplays [/size]

Plots (these are an optional read)
[size=-2]1. [medieval fantasy, mXf or mxm, multiple characters] A young necromancer/witch/vampire/angel (this will be your character) comes across a group of traveling gypsies; but among them walks a departed soul of some sort the nature of which is unusual (this is my character). Character #1 is strongly drawn to magic/the dead and, lead by a strong sense of curiosity, intends on figuring out the mystery of just what this departed soul is and in the process gets drawn into the odd and enchanting world of the gypsies and their unusual culture.
2. [modern fantasy - vampire, mxm, mxf, 3-somes?, multiple characters, possibility of gore/rape/etc.] This is a very vague plot, but basically a fledgling Vampire flees from their coven in an attempt to 'find a meaning' for their life. This fledgling is discovered by either an oppositional Vampire clan, a slayer, or a werewolf. They will be used as a treaty chip, ransomed, or perhaps will simply try to be saved. As the rest of the clan comes into play, a full-scale war may break out or a person of interest from this oppositional group may be kidnapped and used to try and barter back. I'm getting the idea of the Fledgling being mine, but I can swing this either way.
3. [modern fantasy - vampire, mxm or mxf] Character #1 is from a quiet town and-- for their birthday-- goes to visit their cousin in the big city. The cousin exposes them to the world of drinking, clubs, and (to some extent) vampirism. Character #1 is introduced to a friend of their cousins (this will preferably be my character) who happens to be a Vampire. Character #1 is curious, and in spite of urging from their cousin goes to find out more about this laid-back, fatally artistic, and possibly deadly man. This will be a particularly fun plot if Character #1 is either a female virgin or a male who has never even considered being gay.
4. [medieval fantasy - ancient Egyptian based, multiple characters required, multiple pairings?, mxf, mxm?] A young woman's parents were killed at a young age, the trauma of the event leading her to the temples for guidance and solace. As she grew, she became one of the most talented healers and most admired priestesses in all of Egypt. The new Pharaoh as a child had suffered the same fate and was forced to rule prematurely. Hating his position and having no desire to rule, the once grand city is falling into decay. The advisories/high priests have decided it's time for the Pharaoh to marry and have a son. The problem? The Egyptians believe that only the female carries the pure, ruling blood. Meaning that the Pharaoh's long lost sister is now being hunted, and once found will be forced to consummate a marriage with her brother against either of their will. The priestess, not knowing she's being hunted, carries on daily life as usual until a severely injured man is brought to her temple seeking medical care. She is required by her pledge to comply, but starts to notice there is something strange about the man when the palace guards start roaming the city. Then she finds he carries a trinket baring the name of the last Pharaoh-- is he of royal blood, or simply a grave robber? And when the guards turn on her the only thing she can do is comply or flee with the man she'd nursed back to health.
Basically this will be two pairings; the Pharaoh and a slave/lowly commoner/street performer that he falls in love with, and the Priestess/Graverobber. I can play any of the characters, though have a particular affiliation with the Graverobber.

5. [Medieval fantasy - vampire, gore, murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, mxf, fxf, mxm, multiple pairings?] Very vague plot. A very powerful, very insane Vampire's bloodpet attempts an escape from their captor and is found/sheltered by Character #1. The Vampire comes to collect his pet, and decides to take Character #1 with him for sake of punishment and his own amusement. Character #1 somehow manages to get the Vampire somewhat fond of them, ergo them not being killed immediately, and is allowed to wander though only somewhat freely about the castle under the condition that 'when the sun rises, they return to the Vampire's cell/bed'. Character #1 can become romantically involved with the Vampire, the blood pet, the maid/caretaker of the bloodpet (also a captive), or any mixings thereof. Or, there can be multiple captives (for example it was two siblings who took the bloodpet in, hence both of them being captured). I would prefer in this instance, to play the Vampire as my main character.
6. [medieval fantasy - vampire, mxf or mxm, bloodletting/bloodshed] A famous assassin (preferably this will be your character, and a nice twist if it were a female, I think) is hired to kill a roaming Vampire. The details are not given as to why, just that it must be done and done fast and the pay will be immense. The Vampire is described as ancient and powerful, baring massive wings and eyes as black as night. He's described as huge, towering, vicious, and brutal; killing upwards of a dozen people a night and supposedly being responsible for turning hundreds of people into Vampires. As the assassin nears their prey they come to see that this Vampire isn't exactly what they were expecting, and neither was the man who hired them who he was supposed to be. So now the assassin is in the middle of chaos and must decide; do they take the side of their employer who could possibly be planning the destruction of the entire town, or of an unstable, self-proclaimed habitual liar who might be as dangerous as made out to be?
7. [ medieval fantasy - drow, elf, etc., mxf, romance] Very typical plot with a little bit of a twist, can be played multiple ways. Basically a human princess who knows nothing of other cultures is sold/traded/captured by Drow. I prefer the idea of her being sold by her father in return the Drow not invading, but we can play it differently. The princess will be put into complete culture shock, and is forced to either align herself with a mysterious Drow that appears to be working for the military/guarding the prisoners, try to escape, or simply wait and receive her fate.
8. [modern fantasy - vampire, mxf or mxm, sci-fi esque] A 'well seasoned' vampire is tiring of his general routine and goes for a walk to ponder his existence. On his ventures, he finds an enchanting young mortal (male or female) on the side of the street (or in a park, or ally). Figuring a mugging or a hit-and-run, the vampire approaches to inspect the body. What he finds appears to be bite-marks from a vampire, and that the youth is still very much alive. Feeling pity for the human, he takes them to his home to try and nurse them back to health. Little does he know the human is an unwitting (or are they?) pawn of a slayer organization trying to catch the vampire.
9. [modern fantasy - mxm, mxf, demon/angel] A young and naive angel is sent to Earth to research Demons; the Demon they find however is not what they expect. Desperate for knowledge and spurred on by the strange desires and possibilities the Demon brings to light, the little Angel must decide: trust the Demon that seems to be after his heart, or listen to the Elders that tell him that the Demon is dangerous and malicious, and only wants to cause pain for his own sick enjoyment.
10. [modern or medieval fantasy - vampire, mxf or mxm, romance, drama] Years ago, a dangerous Vampire was captured by a slayer group and via a very powerful shock collar, was turned into their war dog. He served for years, hunting his own kind ruthlessly in turn for his life being spared. But this war dog is now becoming a house pet when one of the military executives associated with the group receives a threat from an unknown source on his son's/daughter's life. The Vampire has no experience in protection, but against another Vampire he's the only logical choice. In spite of the fact that the cynical son/daughter doesn't want a watchdog.
[/size]

I sent you a pm in regards too it. I am interested.

Alright I like the idea of mid evil fantasy. If your willing I would be interested in playing a drow female if you want to play a male.

I like plot and progression over just jumping into sex. Makes for a better rp in my opinion.

I don't really have a preference for what gender I play. Lately I've been looking for a girl who would be interested in playing a drow.

That a side. I prefer characters at least 18 and over. I can't get into playing kids or dealing with them in an rp. I can do fxf or fxm. I don't do mxm.

I can do whatever genre you might be interested in. I prefer fantasy though. So if your in the mood for a fantasy I am good to go.

I can play anything from submissive characters to dominant depending on the style of the game that's decided upon.

Again as sent if your interested let me know.

Alright so I did some thinking and I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a fantasy based setting similar to the one you were thinking except that instead of kidnapping a princess it would be my drow. We could do it along the lines of she was kidnapped because she is a powerful priestess and either a war between the drow is starting or it prevented because she was going to start the war.

The setting I kind of have in mind is that your guy is sort of like a roman?

Does any of that interest you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom