Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F partners. long term PM based roles prefered

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatabean2001

Banned
Banished
Besides the basic older guy/younger girl pairings, i have a few ideas i would like to explore:

RP within an RP? basically 2 RP partners realize that they know each other, and decide to make things physical. could work with many pairings. for example, a married guy and his sister-in-law. they both have a thing for each other, and both are RP fans, so they take their real life fantasies on-line.. one of them responds to the others all to perfect request, and things happen from there......

New neighbors: He moves into an affluent neighborhood, where he is one of the few with a pool. His new neighbors are used to the previous homeowner, who let them come for a swim anytime they wanted, but he isnt so friendly. this could branch off into many different plots, and pairings.

New sister: really isnt to original, but his dad and her mom get married, leaving the 2 of them alone while they travel on their honeymoon. The pair had briefly dated, before they found out their parents were involved. The feelings never really went away, in fact they increased, both knowing a relationship would be frowned upon. While their parents are gone they give in to temptation, and begin a relationship.

Mechanic helps stranded motorist: She is a wannabe bad girl, who takes her moms car out for a joyride, while her mom is away on business. Her mom has just about had it with her daughters acting out, and is seriously considering a very strict boarding school. She runs off the road into a ditch, where a mechanic drives by, finding her crying. He may blackmail her, force her, or she may be thankful and reward him for keeping her out of trouble! Sky is the limit!

I will be adding more as i think of them.

My intros and 1st few posts can start off a little longer, but once things are settled in. most replies will have 1-3 well written paragraphs, depending on many variables. I am not a grammar or spelling Nazi and prefer that you not be either. This is meant to be fun, not feel like a school assignment!!

Please PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom