Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feather's house of FxF. Welcome home! (PM & Threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feathers

Planetoid
Hello!

So.........you might have guessed I'm looking for FxF writing partners, unless you like to randomly click threads. I'm not judging! So anyway, I love writing. So much so that has quickly replaced other things as my go to way to spend my down time. I'm looking for someone who writes 2+ paragraphs (if you would like to write more, go ahead. I'll match you page for page), who cares about character development and world building, and who writes not to get off but to have FUN. Because that's what this is all about: Fun. I will never get angry if you misspell a word, I am not a grammar nazi. Give me a decently well thought out post with descriptive language and I am going to be happy forever.

Since it seems to get asked a lot, here it is. I DON'T CARE what your actual gender is as long as you can play the character well and help the story along. All I ask is that you don't get creepy.

Unless we specifically talked about it I'm looking for long term partners as well. Sex is great and all, but always as added seasoning to the story. I'm not totally against smutty stories, don't get me wrong. Just help me give it a story framework to hang off of at least.

Also, if you will play a femme, tomboy, or maybe Androgynous that would be awesome!

I also play through PMs. Never, ever threads. Ever. Ever ever. Okay, I popped my thread cherry and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Now open to threads!

Ideas: Yeap, what you're really looking for!

-Two women both lead normal lives. They are married to their high school sweethearts, have children, drive SUVs to the PTA meetings. Perfectly normal lives. But as they spend more and more time together they are finding that the feeling that arises whenever they are together is becoming harder and harder to ignore.

-Harvest Moon RP: I'll play an OC character, you may play whatever you like. As long as she is female! Playful lighthearted stories are fun, and what better than the HM universe for that?

-Post Apocolyptic: Zombies, Nuclear war, any setting we can come up with. I would prefer a slightly darker story for this, considering the subject material. Two girls finding comfort in each other surrounded by a lonely hostile world? Sign me up! *CRAVING*

Generic:

Teacherxstudent
Teacherxteacher
Musicianxmusician from another genre
sisterxsister
roommates
bestfriends
coworkers
bossxemployee

Kinks!: I'm not including a RH or anything, because I'm really flexible. But anything added has to make sense in the terms of their relationship at that point. Remember how I said Sex is the added seasoning to the story? You aren't going to pour hot sauce into ice cream. It just doesn't work. I'll just toss out a couple of my favs here. Taboo romance. Light bondage. Toys, both vaginal and anal. Oral (duh!). Exhibitionism. The usual I guess. If you would like to add something more extreme, don't be shy in asking! I'm not going to run away, and the worst thing I can say is no.

PM me!

RE: Lesbian Roleplays <3

Bump for one or two more open spots.

An Anna Nalick celebrity story would be really good, too.

I very much like this idea.
-Two students from very different social circles find each other paired off to work on a project together. Despite their best intentions they find themselves starting to spend more and time together, far beyond that which their studies call for. Caught between their feelings and the need to keep their blossoming romance a secret, can they find a common ground to make things work, or will the world tear them apart? CRAVING

Definitely interested if you are still looking ^^

It's a pity you don't do thread rps or I'd so do one with you. But here's a bump for you non the less.~

Bump, been having a bit of a rough time lately due to cutting out Nicotine. But I'm over the worst of it and looking for a nice story or two to keep my brain from running amok. :)

RE: Lesbian Romance + story driven plots (Now with threads!)

Bump. Help me tell a good story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom