Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

★ » Come, come, baby, come be my toyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina

Banned
Banished
      • Now, if you were thinking of some dominatrix with heavy leather on, you're going to be disappointed, so leave. I'm not into hard bondage, so if you're looking for some extremities like so, it's best to find another search thread. That aside, welcome. I'm back on the roleplaying scene for a bit because I'm still in summer mode, so I'm looking for a bit of fun here and there to play around.

What I'm looking for are males, not a bunch of sissy, crossdressing little twigs. That being said, I'm not looking for the character to be a bear, either. A lean, but toned man would be nice. Very nice.

I'm specifically searching for a bit of "pet play", if you know what I mean. I adore the idea of keeping a boy around for the purposes of treating him like a dog, and satisfying his sexual urges whenever I feel up to it. I like a bit of plot with my mindless sex, so don't expect me to write sex scenes for you all the time. I'd like a bit of interaction between our characters, a bit of history, and future points where we'd like them to go. I love characters with dimension, thought, and bonus points if he enjoys what his mistress provides.

I only ask that you follow the criteria I have set up above, and that you are literate. I'm not so much as the type to post novels; rather, I'd prefer if we would give and take one or two sweet paragraphs filled with juicy, quality content. Personally, I tend to go for quality over quantity. I'm rather impatient, as well, so I'd like a fast-paced roleplay, not one that requires for me to wait an hour for a response. I never pester people to post, so I hope you would offer me the same courtesy.

I am looking for a slave who likes anal, strap-ons, toys, etc. Don't throw your super-complicated, five dimensional plots at me. I want simple ones with more room to build upon in the future. I will do futanari if you ask nicely, and if you don't come across as a bimbo when you do.

So now that we got the boring stuff over with, either post here or message me to let me know you're interested. Don't give me empty subject messages or ones with "hi, rp?" in them. I'll be choosy about the submissive men I pick. So, then, if anyone has AIM, as well, here's mine: MINA IS LIGHT. Hope to hear from you soon.

9/14/11: HERE ARE SOME OF MY PLOTS!

) A daughter of a noble family takes interest in a strange and disturbing pasttime: building toys that she claims "comes to life." Her parents, finding their child's claims subject to witchcraft, locks her away in a windowless attic instead of sending her to a mental institution. Here, she begins experimenting, finally creating a "toyfriend" that comes to life. I'm leaving this plot open-ended.

)

RE: ★ » Mistress looking for a boytoy.

xd I added you on AIM. the account is something with Lucien in it or so xd
I hope you don't have problems with him being a redheaded Neko boy xd but he's used to it, because he got raped a lot in his past. (he got sold as a slave by his family)

Uh, I'll make a decision once you IM me.

you meany, if I have to IM you, then don't quickly get offline when I do. xd

Google translation - I would've been in love with you Why?

Well, this certainly is a bit difficult. I've never had so many requests before.

~ please take me! (im the lucien-guy, since I can't get on that account for some reason I made a second account.)
lucien-chan will be a good slave for mistress ^^'

lol, since the two actual requesters became jailbite and the thirth one, well, that was more a comment, I'd like to be your slave/pet whatever. just pm me the plot if you willagree, I will happily roleplay with you.

Expected no? The rarity of a female mistress seeking for a boy toy...pretty rare I say.

LOL. i love how this Lucien guy is an idiot and made 3 accounts and with the two new ones he flat stated he was the same guy.

Back to the topic however, i am up for and RP.
Playing a boy acting like a dog will be interesting.

-facepalm-

I'll never get through this amount of requests in a day, haha.

36 messages is a bit too much.

Aren't you Ms. Popular? 36? Is that a record or something on this forum?
I think you can cut it in half, or at least reduce it in a big amount if you just base the titles of PM.
If it sounds interesting read it, if not delete it.

I did go through most of them and got back to the ones I find interesting.

I just need to finish the bottom half now.

Gashnaw said:
LOL. i love how this Lucien guy is an idiot and made 3 accounts and with the two new ones he flat stated he was the same guy.

Same here, it's quite funny, especially since I know him a bit(I know him thanks to a friend of mine being in the same school of him xd they're friends as well)

@Mina: I hope you will get trough it fast, I would also like to help you btw, maybe we could arrange a plot using skype, msn or aim, just pm me your address ^^'

(Unread 0, Total 71)

Just keeps going and going.

Aw poo. It's a boring day.

Question about your plot...

When you say come to life, do they turn human... or are they still toys?

They turn human. But otherwise, in toy form, they're dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom