Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elevator (All Floors, Transition Scenes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty Rage

Supernova
(Note: Nobody is required to use this thread for transitions between floors. It is simply here for those who would like to play out conversations and encounters had while moving from one level of the building to the next. A VIP Pass is required to access the elevators, available through RP by asking a member of management, or, of course, you can play as if you had already purchased one. There will be only one elevator thread, even though there are actually two elevators. This is so we don't end up with both elevators constantly tied up by people having sex in them.)

The inside of the elevator is pretty much what one would expect. It's an elevator. The walls and doors are highly polished to the point of being very reflective, acting like mirrors in a way. A waist high clear plastic rail runs around the elevator walls, and the number pad won't function until a VIP Pass card is swiped through the reader.

Being led into the small metalic box she became nervous. Twirling her hair with her fingers whilst her arm was still tucked in with his she let her arm slowly slide from his as she stepped back to lean against the wall. Her tight leather clad body was accented by the metalic walls as he could only see her though the reflection. Her hair was slightly mussed from her walk to work and not yet done for stage, her leather pants had ties down the thighs that showed bits of her tawny creame skin. Her bikini top wasnt scandolus like most, it was simple and it covered her breasts correctly. One could tell she was a modest girl for a stripper, but the way her sides dipped in to give her the most perfect hour glass shape...not many men could resist.

Her cerulean eyes stared at his through the reflection of the elevator as if she was calling to him. Begging, pleasding, wanting him with her eyes and the way she angled her hips and arched her back ever so slightly. It wasn't a stripper seducting him now, it was the soft, inocent, needy woman that was in no way immune to his leathally sexy aura. Even though she was quiet and innocent...she wasnt nieve.

The elevator ride wasn't long, though it had been programmed to move just a bit slow, which saved on wear and tear as well as gave people time to converse while in the box. Eli could practically feel the aura of arousal that Tabitha gave off, his eyes meeting hers in the reflection of the elevator wall. A slightly mischievous grin formed on his lips as he thought of a way to perhaps bring her out of her shell a bit. Turning to glance at her, he studied her for a moment before moving closer as he turned to face her.

Backing her up against the wall, though not actually making contact with her, he leaned in close, his eyes once again showing that golden glow for a moment as his grin revealed those delightfully enhanced canines. His face was only inches from hers, his hands resting on the walls beside her, as he shifted a bit so his head moved beside hers, his lips just an inch from her ear as he spoke.

"Perhaps you should listen to your body," he cooed, his voice taking on a seductively sweet tone. "There are times it knows what you need the most."

Her breathing became hitched as the heat of his aura as he moved toward her pressed her against the cold metalic walls. Her eyes locked in on his own she gasped as she saw them change again. Watching the grin grow upon his lips, she moistend her own to the sight of his sharpend incisors. So I was right...they were filed...She thought to her self as she felt his body only milimeters from touching her own. Her breath tickled her ear as he spoke seductivly into her ear that made her postivly quiver in need. Resonding hesitently as so not to sound like a blubbering fool she said.

"And what is it...that you think i want...Eli...?
When she said his name, she said it with a low husky lust filled tone that would make anyman give into. Her need was most tangible and him that she needed. Her body sank fully against the elevator wall as if her knees could no longer sustain her body weight because the emotional rollercoster he put her on, made her feel as if she would collapse.

"You tell me," Eli responded, his breath warm against Tabitha's ear as he spoke. Then there was a soft growl, though it sounded more like that of an animal than any man could produce, and a playful gnashing of teeth before he pulled away and simply offered an almost feral grin. There was the sound of a bell as the door opened behind him suddenly, the light from the penthouse pouring into the elevator and illuminating his outline for a moment.

"Maybe you'd like to come somewhere more comfortable to discuss it," he said with a slight smirk as he backed away and stepped to the side, sweeping an arm out toward the penthouse for her to enter.

(And this story continues Here if anyone is following it.)

When Elthrai stopped in front of the elevator with Kelly, he felt the thrum of anticipation. He could feel her own in her scent and the way her blood pumped through her fingers that held his own. What would he do with his employer? He thought of many different things, hopefully none too dark for his boss. He always kept a knife on him but figured that would be a bit too much for a first encounter. He'd just use his nails instead. He would take his time, find out her secrets, and seduce her into a pleasure she hadn't felt in quite some time. The need to be better, more thorough, than any of her lovers started to creep into his brain. He couldn't help it. He was competitive. When the doors opened, he ushered her inside with a small little bowing nod.

Once he was in the elevator with her, he waited for her to give him any kind of sign that he should make the first move or just let her stew. He was a fan of that: building up anticipation until the other person was so revved up just by mere thoughts that they practically started pleading to be taken into the throes of pleasure. She was a stronger woman than that, but it didn't help to drop a suggestion or two.

"I wonder, Miss Kelly...do you like stronger and dominating flavors? Or more...subtle and submissive ones? Or a combination of them?"

Kelly stepped in with him when the doors opened, the shiny walls reflecting them just a little as she slid her card in the slot and hit the button labeled "PH." Briefly, she wondered if Eli was still showing that woman a fantastic time--judging by the incredibly loud moans she'd heard last time she'd been up. She grinned a little at the thought of those sounds greeting Elthrai and herself, and any sights they might see.

She smiled at the handsome elf and leaned back into the wall a little as she thought over his question. "Hmmm, I think too much of either is dull. I prefer a mixture," she said with a grin. "And what about you?"

"I would have to say a bit of the same...When the flavors mix just right, the result can be explosive."

His ears already picked up the moans and sounds that were above them. It was a couple of distinct sounds that his hearing caught. It made his blood heat further. He did love hearing the sounds of pleasure from raw throats encompassed by need. Thinking over what kind of sounds Kelly might make, Elthrai stepped closer to her, not quite crowding her, but enough to make her look up at him. He flashed a smirk before he moved a hand to stroke along her neck and cheek, trying to figure out where she was more vulnerable.

"Miss Kelly...it seems unprofessional to take me some place private to talk unless it's necessary..however, I do want to make it worth your time."

His voice was low and soft, carrying that darker tone underneath it all. He was baiting her, wanting to draw her in more. His beautiful and captivating employer.

"Depends on what your profession is," she quipped, smirking up at him, but she was pleased that he'd closed the space between them a bit more. His hand stroked her skin and sent little tingling sensations throughout her body, her blood heating just enough to make her want more without it being a needy sort of want. The redhead just tilted her head a bit to give him more access to her skin if he wanted to touch her more.

The darkness in his tone was thrilling in the best of ways, and she was tempted to come closer and give him a little more, but why rush? After all, they had time to enjoy their little game.

"I appreciate you wanting to make it worth my while. I'll do my best to make your little trip with me as pleasurable as possible." She grinned and gazed up into his eyes, not moving, but not shying away from him either.

"Quite true..."

He chuckled a bit, enjoying their banter. It'd been awhile since he just enjoyed talking to a woman before taking her to bed. It wasn't as if he had no restraint, he just preferred to indulge rather than live in denial. He felt her shiver as he touched her and found himself smiling more when she tipped her head for him to get better access. He wanted to taste her pale skin, but there wasn't a rush. The elevator made steady headway as he took in her expression and teasing tone. Such a vixen, this one was. He was going to have fun. And would make all of it worth her while. His fingers continued their slow exploration of her neck and cheek, moving down a little farther to her shoulder and collarbone. So soft and smooth. So tempting.

"I have no doubts in my mind you'll make it as pleasurable as possible, Lady Fair..."

The accent again. It spilled over thicker than before as he moved to whisper the words against her ear. The flesh was tempting him to bite and taste and decided to indulge the both of them. He ran his tongue along the soft shell of her ear, practically purring at the delicate but heady taste of her skin. He found restraining himself would be a lot harder than he expected, as noted by the subtle bulge forming in his slacks.

She let his hands continue to move over her neck and cheek, and then further to her shoulder and collarbone. Kelly did enjoy a nice little flirt and a decent amount of foreplay with her sex, and she was very happy she'd get to indulge in all of those things. She kept her eyes locked on his as he moved closer and whispered into her ear. Shivering, the co-owner closed her eyes for a moment and drank in his accent. She was getting closer to wanting to drag him into her bed, but she still had enough restraint to resist that.

Kelly sighed softly and shivered a bit as sparks of pleasure traveled all over her body from her ear as he teased her. "Mmmm, I'm glad to see you have faith," she murmured, her lovely eyes opening again and training themselves on him. It wouldn't be long before they reached the penthouse, and then she'd be able to enjoy him a great deal more.

"Still resisting? Well, we can't have that..."

He murmured before nipping her earlobe, giving it a nice gentle bite. He could feel her blood rushing through her body, could smell her growing arousal and it was a wonderful smell. So feminine and needy, but still bordering on that restraint. He wanted to break that. He wanted her to be the wild cat he knew she could be. He could smell it all over her. Releasing her ear, he stepped a bit closer, listening to her breathing as well as the sounds of the people upstairs and the elevator. It wouldn't be long until the sounds were louder than her breath. That is, if he didn't get her to the breaking point.

"Oh, Lady Fair...I intend to make you see more than just mere faith...and feel a lot more."

Pulling back, he looked into her eyes as he pressed his lower half against her own, letting her feel him. He wasn't too big since he was only half-hard, but he was still pretty impressive went up to full staff. Besides, there were a few layers of clothing in the way. But she wouldn't miss his interest or want of her. His hand on her neck stopped and moved its thumb back and forth over her pulse, trying to get more of a rise out of her. He loved seeing the expression in her eyes as she got more and more aroused. The colors were so beautiful.

She shivered and leaned into him a bit, her heart speeding up just enough to show that she was very interested. His lips and teeth on her sensitive skin only helped to make her arousal simmer. Soon she would come to a boil. As he made his intentions clear, her eyes darkened with lust, and she let him move as close as he wanted, her own body pressing into him a bit. Her breathing got a bit deeper, but she still held back a bit. No need to go too far before they got to the top.

She shivered as his thumb ran over her pulse and pressed his pelvis into him. "Is that so? Tell me more," she teased, looking up at him, her body so very close, her face a little closer, but not too close.

"I think you need to do some talking, Kelly.."

He murmured, eyes darkening just like hers did. His were still paler in color compared to hers, but the lust and desire was blossoming even further. His other hand had been idle until now. It moved up along her thigh and waist, tempting and teasing the skin beneath her clothing. Soft yet controlled touches as he pinned her so easily and gently against the side of the elevator. He didn't overwhelm her - not yet- as he moved his lips a few inches from her own, breath mingling.

"I want to hear what you want....Now."

His eyes stayed just as focused on hers, not willing to back down until she started talking. He could hold her like this for hours without any give, but this was all part of the fun. He wanted her to give in, but not like some cheap submissive. No, he knew her to be much too strong for that. He wanted to see the woman that lived between bodies and sheets come to play.

A sexy little grin tugged at her lips as he told her he wanted to hear her talk. Now there was something different--a man asking a woman to tell him what she wanted. Well, his was more of a suggestion than a question, really. She didn't mind being pinned to the elevator wall one little bit, and she shivered as his hands ran over her, teasing her skin through the thin material of her short dress, as well over the bare skin of her thigh.

She kept her eyes open and focused on him, his lips just inches from hers. Tantalizing as he told her again to tell him what she wanted.

"Mmm, well, I want a lot of things," she teased. "But right now, I want to taste your lips and see if they're as good as your drinks," she said, leaning just a tiny bit closer. "And I want to feel those hands all over my body. And I want to return the favor," she said, with a little grin. The redhead wouldn't move until he responded to her.

"Now that sounds...decadent.."

He whispered against her lips, not quite touching. He slipped his hand at her hip underneath her dress and cup her ass and pull her into him. He could feel all her curves and practically purred at the sensation. What a wonderful woman to touch and feel, and have for a night. He encouraged her to wrap her legs about his waist as he cupped the back of her head. Her hair was just as soft as he expected as he tangled his fingers amongst the silken strands of red delight. He smiled just as the elevator dinged and the doors open.

"Shall we?"

With a small flourish, he whisked her out of the elevator, murmuring things in her ear just to see if he could make her laugh. He didn't know what part of the penthouse was hers or what was what, so he stopped and set her down, but only briefly so she could lead the way.

They were very close, but neither of them seemed willing to kiss the other just yet, so she merely brushed her lips against his as she spoke. She smiled and lifted her leg as Elthrai's hand reached up under her dress and cupped her firm ass. She wrapped a leg around his waist and put her arms around him, to hold him close. His hand cupped her head and she enjoyed the comfort it brought. She wrapped her other leg around his waist as the elevator gave a little ding and he whisked her out of it.

When he set her down again she grinned and led him into the penthouse.

Kate led him into the elevator and with another swipe of her card put the sixth floor. It would take awhile to get there, and she was in no hurry. Especially since he'd given her a little taste of what he wanted in the lounge. She was willing to give it to him. When he came into the elevator, she pulled him close and kissed him softly. "Mmm, so tell me more about yourself, Phoenix," she said with a smirk, kissing his neck.

((Continued from here))

"What would you like to know" Phoenix responded, his hands gripping her ass. Oh how snugged and comfortable it was one he had her in his arms. The experience was rather pleasant. His hands continued worked there way once again to her panties. However, instead of rubbing her panties he decided to tug gently at it.

Pressing his lips from her lips to her neck, he gently pushed her to the walls of the elevator. Kneeling down gently( while still kissing every part of her even if it was through the white dress). The magus eventually reached her legs. Pulling down her panties, lifting her dress up he gently breathed on her bare sex. "I could tell you I look being pleased in an oral manner. Mmm looks like you feel the same way to."

She leaned into him as he pulled her close, grabbing and groping her ass. Kate was definitely surprised at the aggression he had, a little surprised that he was so into her. She did like aggression, however, and she wasn't going to complain. She moaned softly as his lips traveled over her silky skin, the sensitive areas of her neck got her shivering in his arms. She closed her eyes and groaned as he kissed down her body and then pulled off the white thong she wore, lifting the dress. His breath against her smooth, bare, womanhood. "Mmm, I'll have to remember that," she said, need edging its way into her voice.

"Tell me more...What else do you like?"

He kissed her thighs teasingly, his fingers slowly moving up to the bud that was her clit. Pinching it gently, he encircled it. His eyes gazing gently at Kate's eyes. "I enjoy being teased, and teasing as well. I enjoy licking and devouring pussy. I enjoy having my cock sucked played with." His tongue now pressed against her clit. Licking and slowly lapping up the juices that would inevitably come. HE wondered would she climax right before the elevator reached the room. It was an interesting guess.

"I also enjoying the feeling of my fingers inside you a nice pussy just like yours" A finger slipped into her womanhood. Slowly rubbing the insides. "I also find the moans of beautiful blonds music to my ears."

Kate gasped just a bit, leaning more heavily against the wall as he started to toy with her. She bit her lip and held back a moan. Her breathing was noticeably deeper though. She listened to him, giving him all the attention she could spare at the moment. The blonde couldn't hold back the sounds of pleasure the escaped her as he started to lick at her clit and slit. And she started to get wet for him in a matter of seconds. Based on the way he'd acted downstairs, she never would have guessed they would have been in the elevator like this. She shivered and moaned softly as his fingers slipped into her. "Phoenix," she moaned softly. "I might have to stop the elevator if you keep this up," she teased, only partially joking.

"mmm. Then lets hope I can get you to cum before your forced to stop it." Nick responded was exhilarated at the prospect. He was rather uncertain whether someone would stop the elevator soon and get into it to reach their floor. Even if that were the case, he was quick enough to come up with something on the fly. Perhaps he had dropped a pen or some other insignificant item on the ground and he was just pick it up. Just in case, he stashed the woman in white's thong in his pocket for safe keeping. Thank goodness it was a thong or else there would be some awkward questions later on. Regardless, he decided to step up his motions.

The dark haired man inserted a second finger into the wanting girl. In and out he went, and every time she got wetter he lips would suck and lap up her sweet nectar. Then, a second later, a third finger was inserted. His hands were now thrusting in and out rapidly. His eyes going from staring at her pussy to looking up at her own eyes and going back lick her wet wet slit as he continued his onslaught.

"mmm I can't wait to have you cum. I'll have you cum several more times after this. Question is how many orgasms do you want in this elevator?" Nick winked up Kate.

She simply couldn't stop herself from wanting more. He was simply too good at turning her on--too smooth. The thrill of being teased in an elevator like this, with the threat of being caught and the promise of a climax, was too tantalizing to pass up. Kate leaned against the wall and arched her back. Her eyes closed and she blushed as he added a second finger, and then a third. Panting, she did her best to remain calm, but it wouldn't be long. She moaned softly and shivered a bit, squirming as he played with her.

"That...is an excellent...question," she said between moans. "I think we'll just start with one, hm?" Oh yes, he was good. Good enough to deliver on that little tease.

"One it is, Anymore and maybe I'll have to punish you." The man teased. Before continuing, Nick blew on her pussy. Enjoyed how wet she had gotten since the very start of this little tryst. His fingers stirred and twisted, his tongue teased and rolled around her clit. He was building up speed. Upping his movements in accordance to her moans and volumes. "You like that my lovely blond? Your face says it all."

As he continued his teases and taunts the numbers at the elevator began to blink. Nick only gave but a breif side glance at the row of numbers he smiled. "Looks like we'll be coming up on stop soon. Better hurry, before one of your co-workers catches you. mm though I wouldn't mind if they watched me torment you with pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom