Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Only a Tease...TabbyCats Profile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha-Deveraux

Super-Earth
Okay so I only have one character and that happens to be me. For all of you that dont know me Tabitha, my stage name is TabbyCat, though most just call me Tabby.

::Things you should know::

I am an EXCLUSIVE stripper. I am only in the brothel for specific people or if i happen to choose to. But since that is a rare occurance...plan on me not being in the brothel...or bringing you there.

Two, If you are not active with me as much as i am with you i will probably move onto the next costomer in the crowed.

Three...i have a motto that you might want to remember.
If you dont have any money...im not gonna be your hunny.
Those of you who dont get that...im sorry! A job is a job and we need money too!

Four, My exclusive sessions cost alot and if you want one, you have to convince me. If you try to make a sexual move on me during a private session outside of the brothel i will call security.

Five, I have a strict NO TOUCHING policy whilst in the strip club. I am a look but dont touch stipper. I do not touch you, you do not touch me. In the event you ignore this rule, you will most likely be missing something that you most definently want.

Six, Have fun! Tell me what you like or do it again! Show your apreciation! Encouragement is always an upper for me and gets me to do alot more!

Last but not least Seven, please remember, though a stripper i take my job seriously and that i am also human. I have a bit of stage fright especially when im up close to customers. Though i am a performer and you may not see it, i am very nervous. So calling me names booing or other such things will result in my departure. I can only do my best and i apreciate all those who undersand!

Here is a link to my different outfits! make sure you go through all the pages and i will update more as i continue on. I almost NEVER show up in the same outfit so unless i get alot of people asking for the outfit you most likely wont see it on me again. Thanks!

Look out for my Debut!

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/Arcana1231/BM%20stripper%20outfits/[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom