Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

incest, incest everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm looking for a few not-so-long term (just because I can't keep my smutty roleplays going for so long) incest roleplays. Especially a twincest or two since I have a kink I've been wanting to try out for a while now.

Twincest > Non-twin siblings > Cousins > Parent/child > Etc.

I prefer to play female in het roleplays.

Slutty chicks are pretty fun.

So something I've been wanting to try for twincest is the idea that since some twins say they share thoughts and feelings, they can share sexual pleasure as well. When one of them is getting laid or masturbating, the other one is feeling it too, even if they're doing something as mundane and un-sexual as standing in line at the DMV. This could entail some walking-in-on-while-masturbating, using each other to fulfill their desires, etc.

Also I really like somewhat public sex, like they could be seen at any moment. Not fucking on a park bench in front of everyone (though I wouldn't mind trying that,) but like, in a public restroom where anyone could walk in on them.

I don't have any instant messengers and I don't really plan on downloading any, but I'll do email if you'd like.

Also I finally got around to making a rabbit hole, yay~
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=every%60where%60s%20nowhere

If one character is 18 or over, the other character has to be 15 or older. I get a bit creeped out otherwise. If both are under 18, I'll go as low as the site allows. I'm just not to keen on a thirtysomething screwing a thirteen year old.

I am VERY interested in this, and was wondering if we can discuss details through pm? I have many, many ideas of public and anything close to it alike.^ ^ I also can do anything you requested above, so please, PM me. You wont regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom